- Case Studies
Twitter as a Marketing Tool
A handful of great ways to use Twitter as a marketing tool for your business
– Tweet new items / the fresh catch of the day, etc.
– Tweet when the salad bar has just been refilled – great for the lunch crowd
– Tweet when you have no line (great for the office crowd
– Tweet when something hot has come out of the oven (could work for coffee too)
– Tweet when tables outside are available
– Tweet drink specials
– Tweet coupons
– Tweet new products
– Tweet tips
– Tweet referral / affiliate programs
– Tweet sales
– Tweet new items arrived
– Tweet closeout items / sizes left
– Tweet things that go well together
– Tweet new hours
– Tweet room specials
– Tweet things to do around the hotel
– Tweet upcoming events
– Tweet new prices
– Tweet free car washes when you buy a gas card
I heard about a guy that has rigged his cat door to let him know whether the cat is inside or out. Another guy has something that tells people when he passes gas in his office chair (why!?). What will the future hold? A car wash implanting something on the cars they service that tweet you when it’s time to return?
How can you use this technology for your business? We want to hear from you…
About The Author: Blue Corona's Editorial Staff is determined to help you increase your leads and sales, optimize your marketing costs, and differentiate your brand by passing on our tribal knowledge. The team vigilantly stays on top of the latest in digital marketing, bringing you the top insights with expert commentary. Want to see something on our blog you haven't seen yet? Shoot us an email and our marketing team will get to work.
View more blogs by Blue Corona
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.