Why Aren’t My URLs Being Indexed by Google?
One of the easiest ways to get more leads is to add more (high-quality) pages to your site. One question that is increasingly common from small business owners who have embraced the “more website pages equals more leads” philosophy is, “how come Google isn’t indexing all of the pages listed in my sitemap?” (note: if you don’t know what a sitemap is, contact us or sign up for one of our SEO Seminars!)
Get more of your webpages indexed by:
- Including relevant text (keywords) in each of your website’s pages
- Increasing your website’s authority by getting more links from authoritative sites
- Making your Web pages easy for Google to find—including them in an XML sitemap helps (but doesn’t guarantee indexing)
- Submiting your sitemaps to webmaster tools sites
- Focusing on creating and distributing remarkable content (makes getting links easier)
Want to learn more about SEO and how to get your website, blog, etc. found?
About The Author: Ben Landers is the President and CEO of Blue Corona, a data-driven, inbound internet marketing company. Submit an inquiry to book Ben to speak at your next conference or event.
View more blogs by Ben Landers
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.