- Ad Tracking
- Call Tracking
- Conference Live Blogs
- Content Marketing
- Contractor Marketing
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Electrician Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Fire Protection Marketing
- General Business Advice
- Google Algorithm Updates
- Home Services Marketing
- Houzz Marketing
- HVAC Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- Landscaper Marketing
- Lead Generation
- Link Building
- Local Directories
- Local SEO
- Marketing for Flooring Companies
- Mobile Marketing
- Online Reviews
- Paid Search
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC)
- Plumbing Marketing
- Remodeler Marketing
- Restoration Marketing
- Roofer Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Small Business Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Title Tags
- Video Marketing
- Web Analytics
- Web Design
- Website Analytics & Tracking
- Window & Door Marketing
- Yelp Marketing
How To Get Your Window & Door Company on Page 1 of Google
When a homeowner is looking for a local window and door company, one of the first places they turn to is Google. It’s fast. It’s reliable. It’s easy. We know this. You know this. So, what are you doing to make sure your business is found when a homeowner searches for a window and door company in your service area?
When it comes to marketing, placement is key. When marketing online, you want your company to be featured as close to the viewer as possible—no one wants that billboard that is half a mile from the road and partially blocked by trees. And the same goes for search engine results. In order to be relevant you want to be on page one.
PPC for Window & Door Companies
When you want results, you want them now. We get that. If you’re looking for a way to generate leads—and in turn, more sales—quickly, then pay per click (PPC) could be the solution you’re looking for.
PPC maximizes your ranking power by giving you more real estate on the search engine results page (SERP). A paid ad, targeted to a specific search term, appearing alongside your organic result boosts your SERP visibility. This boost leads to higher perceived authority—seeing you in more prime spots increases your esteem in the eye of the searcher.
We hear from window and door companies all the time that say, “Nobody clicks on the paid ads!” And we’re here to tell you that just is not true. You’d be surprised to know that a lot of searcher don’t know the difference between paid and organic listings. This means more people are clicking on paid listings without even realizing it!
If you’re not investing in PPC, you’re basically giving those clicks to your competitors. For window and door companies, this is a pretty big deal. We’re talking about a potential thousand or multi-thousand dollar window/door installation job!
SEO for Window & Door Companies
Now that your PPC ads are set up and your bringing in leads left and right. Now it’s time to maximize your return on investment by beefing up the content on your website. (Because let’s face it, PPC will only get you so far and what you really want is world search engine domination.) The goal of SEO is to increase your online real estate organically. If your window and door company’s ads AND organic listings show up multiple times on the same page, you increase the likelihood that a searcher will select one of your listings. Why wouldn’t you want to improve your chances of having searchers clickthrough to your website?
So, where do you currently stand? Get a free SEO analysis from Blue Corona.
By creating SEO optimized, high quality content for your window and door company, Google will recognize you as an authority in your industry. But what content should you be creating? Think about your customers, aka homeowners. What inquiries do they come to you with? Do they ask for more detailed information about services? Do they ask about the different brand windows you install? Are they unsure of the buying process for windows and doors? By answering questions that homeowners often come to you with, you will be providing them value—and they will see you as the authority of window and door companies.
However, there is more to SEO than generating content for your website. At Blue Corona, we have technical SEO experts that will work to improve your site speed, create a search-engine friendly site navigation menu, and develop a well-structured XML sitemap. All of these technical elements work together to increase your organic rankings on search engines like Google.
More Page Rankings = More Leads
If you want more traffic—and leads—to your website, you need to consider these three things:
- Search engine real estate is extremely important. By increasing the amount of times your company shows up on page one, you improve the odds of a searcher clicking through to your company’s website.
- Paid ads are friends, not food. Wait, now I’m getting PPC and Finding Nemo confused. What I’m trying to say that PPC will not significantly cannibalize traffic from the organic listings (and vice versa).
- Investing in both SEO and PPC can be effective, but proper set-up, management, and tracking is critical to achieve maximum ROI.
Along with PPC and SEO, there are a few other way you can maximize search engine real estate for your window and door company, including:
- Videos– While Google tends to display website listings in its organic search results, it’s always looking for ways to improve user experience—which means they’ve started to incorporate videos in the results. Fun fact: a video is 60 percent more likely to get ranked in a search result than a landing page on the same topic.
- Social Media– Many companies don’t think that social media will be beneficial to their window and door company. But that’s not the case. Social media is a low cost way of maintaining top-of-mind awareness with your customers. If you’re interested in social media but don’t think you’ll have the time to properly maintain the account, Blue Corona can help.
Dominate Search Engine Results with Blue Corona’s SEO & PPC for Window & Door Companies
At Blue Corona, we service all industries, but we specialize in SEO and PPC for window and door companies. We have a proven pay per click setup and management system specifically designed for the window and door industry, and our SEO specialists have extensive experience helping contractors, like you, get more qualified traffic. But don’t take our word for it—see what our satisfied customers have to say!
If you’re ready for your window and door company to dominate the search engine results—increasing your leads AND sales—contact Blue Corona to learn about our SEO and PPC services.
About The Author: Katie is a content marketing specialist at Blue Corona. Outside of content creation and SEO, Katie enjoys stuffing her face with nachos, online shopping, and binge-watching Netflix.
View more blogs by Katie Birkbeck