- Competitive Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Website Design
- Tracking & Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Franchise Marketing
- Case Studies
- Case Studies
- Home services
- Home Design & Remodeling
- Commercial Services
Blue Corona Hires Elon Graduates!
Thank you for stopping by the Blue Corona table at the 2017 Spring Job Fair and speaking with proud Elon alumnae Hannah (BA in Strategic Communications, 2013) and Amanda (BSBA in Marketing, 2012)!
We’ve hired many Elon graduates to work in a number of roles at our online marketing company, and you could be next!
We know the job search can be hard, but (as promised numerous times by the Career Center) the network of Elon alums will help you achieve your career goals. We’ve all been through the time-consuming process and felt the heart break of never even hearing back after submitting an application to a potential dream job. At Blue Corona, we don’t work that way.
Entry-Level Internet Marketing Jobs in NC & MD
Blue Corona is one of the fastest growing online marketing and analytics companies in the country. Our services are in high demand, and we’re always searching for an “A-players” to join our team.
As a member of the Blue Corona team, you’ll be on the cutting edge of a marketing revolution! Not only will you be using advanced analytics tools and getting paid to be on the Internet all day, you’ll also be helping business owners eliminate wasted advertising dollars and grow their business! Few things are as rewarding as watching a business grow due to the leads and sales you delivered.
As a recent (or future) graduate of Elon University, you’ve come to the right place! Blue Corona offers constant opportunities to learn and grow—personally and professionally. Just like Elon, we’ve also got a great culture and some incredibly awesome people. Our office is fast-paced, idea-rich, and team-oriented. We work very hard, but we have a lot of fun doing it.
As if you need more convincing…we offer the following perks:
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits (medical, dental, vision) with HSA contribution
- 401(k) matching
- Free lunch Fridays
- Paid vacation time
- Relaxed dress code
- Creative, open workspace
- Company-branded swag (Patagonia jackets and Yeti tumblers were our last order!)
- Performance-based bonuses
- Monthly gym membership stipend (MD office only)
- Paid industry training opportunities
- Industry recognition (Google AdWords Premier Partner, Bing Partner, and more)
- Birthday and anniversary celebrations in the office
- In-office parties and events (from Halloween to chili cookoffs and everything in between)
- Frequent social outings (happy hours, escape rooms, sporting events, brewery tours, etc.)
- Beer fridge
- Much, much more!
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now.
- Free Analysis