- Competitive Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Website Design
- Tracking & Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Franchise Marketing
- Case Studies
- Case Studies
- Home services
- Home Design & Remodeling
- Commercial Services
Dental Marketing Services that Generate More Patients, Revenue, and Brand Authority
If you want to acquire more patients, optimize marketing costs, and become THE dental authority in your market, there’s only one solution: dental marketing services from an award-winning dentist marketing company.
Thanks to the rapid rise of consumerism in healthcare, the dental industry is changing—specifically, the way patients find and interact with your practice has moved online.
About 73% of consumers start their search for a dentist with a search engine (like Google). They judge you based on your website presence and online reviews, and if you don’t meet their expectations, they’ll find another dentist.
Catch these patients in their moment of need with online dental marketing services from one of the top dental marketing companies in the USA.
If you want more patients while optimizing your marketing costs and increasing revenue, it’s time to see what Blue Corona can do for your practice. Ready to begin? It all starts by contacting us here »
Our Recommended Dental Marketing Strategies and Services
Within digital marketing are dozens of different strategies you can use to help increase patients and revenue. We recommend combining multiple dental marketing services and strategies to get the biggest bang for your buck.
We incorporate the following services into our digital marketing packages, creating cohesive campaigns that span across all digital technologies and devices your consumers use:
What Goes Into a Winning Dental Marketing Plan
How do we make your dental practice THE authority in your market? It comes down to a cohesive digital strategy that connects with patients on their desktop computers and mobile devices. Below you’ll find the components that create the best dental marketing plans, starting with your website.
Website Design for Dentists
Your website should be the central hub of activity for all your marketing efforts, and it needs to live up to patients’ modern expectations. Currently, 71% of millennials prefer both scheduling online and receiving digital reminders, but they won’t be alone for long. Online booking is becoming a necessity, and Accenture predicts that by 2019, 66% of health systems will offer self-scheduling and 64% of all patients will use self-scheduling. How does your website stack up against your competitors?
The best dental and healthcare websites are virtual sales reps. They’re also fast, secure, mobile-friendly (62% of smartphone owners use their device to look up health information), and most importantly, they’re coded in a way that makes it easy for the search engines’ software to find, crawl, and index your website. At Blue Corona, our webmasters specialize in coding dental websites and landing pages that are not only visually appealing but also highly optimized for search engines—allowing your dental office to get more traffic, leads, and booked appointments from the internet.
SEO & Content Marketing: Core Components of Any Dentist Marketing Strategy
IMPROVE Organic SEARCH RANKINGS with SEO for Dentists
Consumers are not only looking to schedule appointments, but they’re also looking for answers to all their dental questions, which means you need to show up in the top of the organic search results for queries like “Why does my tooth hurt” and “Should I get Invisalign?” To rank well organically, you must establish and promote yourself as the dental authority in your market. Ranking well on Google, Bing, and Yahoo requires three things:
1. First, your website needs to be fast, secure, and mobile-friendly. More than 40% of online users will hit the “back” button if a website takes longer than three seconds to load. Not only that, but search engines favor websites that are fast, secure (HTTPS vs. HTTP), and mobile-friendly.
2. Second, you need a data-driven content strategy with unique, relevant, high-quality content your customers crave. Google ranks web pages individually, not websites as a whole. Our content marketing team never runs out of creative dental marketing ideas and has extensive experience writing online content (including dental blogs, postcards, landing pages, press releases, e-mail newsletters, E-books, and more) specifically for dental companies—so you won’t have to write a thing.
3. Third, you need to promote your site to other relevant and authoritative websites and get them to link to, reference, and cite you as an authority. Unlike other SEO companies, you’ll never have to worry about us building spammy links that will get you penalized by Google!
LOCAL SEARCH Engine OPTIMIZATION (Local SEO)
Proximity and convenience are huge factors when consumers consider a dentist, which means you need to show up in the local pack (see image above) when someone searches for “dentist near me.” These local listings often appear before the organic listings, leading to better click-through rates for your company from potential customers.
As an award-winning SEO company, we understand that the more listings you have on the first page of search results—including local listings, organic listings, and paid listings—the better. Our local SEO services can increase your visibility for geographically related searches.
Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC) for Dentists
When it comes to dental and healthcare ads, we always recommend investing in both pay per click (PPC) and SEO services. When you hire Blue Corona for PPC management, we handle it all—from keyword discovery to bid management; from ad copy creation to ad split testing; from pay per click call tracking to landing page optimization; we take care of everything and report the results to you monthly.
Investing in PPC, content marketing, and SEO, as well as local SEO, is the most effective way to get more leads and sales from the web as well as maximize your company’s online real estate. When you have a paid listing, local listing, and organic listing for a given search query, you greatly reduce the chance of someone clicking on one of your competitor’s links!
Determine Your True Dental Office Marketing ROI with Advanced Analytics & Tracking
If you’re like most dentists, you don’t have the time or resources to waste on ineffective dental advertising strategies. That’s why at our dental marketing consultants accurately measure and track each and every advertising campaign (from pay per click to SEO to email newsletters and more) to find out which advertising and marketing strategies work and which should be changed or eliminated.
But don’t worry! You won’t receive loads of reports or spreadsheets to analyze! We understand that you’re busy running your business and you simply don’t have time for that. That’s why we’ll also analyze your data and give you actionable recommendations to measurably improve your performance.
At Blue Corona, our marketing analytics services include:
- Ad tracking and measurement
- Custom research and analysis
- Phone call tracking and recording
- Conversion rate optimization
- Google Analytics consulting
- Website analytics and tracking
- And more!
Accurate measuring and tracking is truly the first step in healthcare marketing online so you can quantify your marketing investments.
Why Select Blue Corona Over Other Dental Marketing Companies?
If you’re looking for dental marketing ideas, we’re the ones who can help. We’ve helped dentists all over the USA and North America come up with amazing dentist advertising campaigns and marketing strategies, and we’re ready to help you, too.
At Blue Corona, we try and let our clients speak for us. Take a look at our internet marketing reviews from current and former clients to hear straight from them why we are the best internet marketing company for your needs. Everything we do comes from the perspective of a business owner, and we treat your practice or facility like our own. What does that mean?
- You won’t be handcuffed to long-term contracts. We won’t handcuff you for a specific amount of time. Ever. While we encourage you to give your campaigns at least three to six months to fully ramp up, you are free to leave and take your assets with you at any time.
- You’ll own all your deliverables, including your website. Some cheap internet marketing companies offer “free” websites with their services, or offer websites hosted on their “proprietary platform.” These are red flags that indicate you’re about to be handcuffed into an unfavorable contract. You can learn more about website ownership clauses here >>
- You’ll optimize your marketing costs. Everything we do is tracked with advanced analytics so we can continually optimize your campaigns. This means you spend less and get more.
- You get a dedicated account manager to be your guide, as well as a full support team that includes an analyst, a web designer/developer, PPC ad manager, and professional, U.S.-based dental copywriter.
- You get the peace of mind that we have your back. Digital marketing is a long-term investment, which is why we believe in building partnerships, not acquiring clients. You can rest assured your dedicated account manager will be there for all of your needs and will over-deliver on results.
- You get detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that tie your digital marketing services to your bottom line.
Choose Dental Marketing Services from the Top Agency Today
Contact us today for a free consultation. Tell us about your situation and we’ll provide you with candid recommendations for online marketing services. Click on the services above to learn more, read our online marketing case studies detailing actual results we’ve produced for business just like yours, or pick up the phone and call us today at 800.696.4690!
- Free Analysis