- Competitive Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Website Design
- Tracking & Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Franchise Marketing
- Case Studies
- Case Studies
- Home services
- Home Design & Remodeling
- Commercial Services
Marketing for Doctors
Help more patients and grow your practice with doctor marketing services from Blue Corona.
Each month, consumers in the U.S. perform more than 4.7 million online searches for local doctors. For you to convert those searchers into new patients, you need to dominate the web—in the search engines, local directories, social media, email inboxes, and everywhere else your target audience spends time.
To do it, you not only need digital marketing services, but you also need a marketing partner who understands the ins and outs of medical advertising and marketing. When you partner with us, you can rest assured everyone working on your account knows:
- How to navigate through increasing regulations and comply with patient privacy practices
- How to develop long-lasting relationships with both patients and health practitioners
- How to best position your practice’s brand in your marketplace
If you want to help more patients while optimizing your marketing costs and increasing revenue, it’s time to see what Blue Corona can do for your practice. Ready to begin? It all starts by contacting us here »
Doctor Marketing Services We Incorporate to Grow Your Practice
How do we make you the best doctor in town? We don’t—you do that all on your own. Our doctor marketing services help position your brand online to make sure everyone in your area knows it. We do this by combining the digital marketing services below to connect with patients at every point of their customer journey:
How Digital Marketing for Doctors Works to Attract and Convert More Patients:
Get Found, Get Noticed, Get New Patients
People are searching the web right now for a hospital or treatment center like yours. Will they find YOU or a competing physician? Over 200 companies rely on Blue Corona to help them generate more website traffic, leads, and sales. Visit the links above to learn more about the individual services we provide or contact our internet marketing company today and let us show you what we can do for YOU!
Website Design for Doctors
When marketing to patients, your website (and what’s on it) matters. Currently, 71% of millennials prefer both scheduling online and receiving digital reminders, but they won’t be alone for long. Online booking is becoming a necessity, and Accenture predicts that by 2019, 66% of health systems will offer self-scheduling and 64% of all patients will use self-scheduling. How does your website stack up against your competitors?
The best medical and healthcare websites aren’t brochures; they’re virtual sales reps capable of generating massive amounts of new patients for your facility. They’re also fast, secure, mobile-friendly (62% of smartphone owners use their device to look up health information), and most importantly, they’re coded in a way that makes it easy for the search engines’ software to find, crawl, and index your website. At Blue Corona, our webmasters specialize in coding medical websites and landing pages that are not only visually appealing but also are highly optimized for search engines—allowing your hospital or treatment center to get more traffic, leads, and booked appointments from the internet.
SEO & Content Marketing for Doctors and Physicians
IMPROVE Organic SEARCH RANKINGS with SEO for Doctors
Take a look at the image above. What you’re looking at is the breakdown of online searches for local doctors and primary care physicians over the past year—and there were more than 4.7 million of them per month. Most patients rely on search engines like Google to find a health practitioner or treatment center. That’s why the best physician marketing companies include search engine optimization (SEO) in their services.
To rank well in the search engines for those medical queries, you must establish and promote yourself as the medical authority in your market. Ranking well on Google, Bing, and Yahoo requires three things:
1. First, your website needs to be fast, secure, and mobile-friendly. Over 70% of healthcare searches happen on a mobile device. Once patients are on your website, they’ll only wait three seconds for something to happen before they hit the “back” button. Not only that, but search engines favor websites that are fast, secure (HTTPS vs. HTTP), and mobile-friendly.
2. Second, you need a data-driven content strategy with unique, relevant, high-quality content your customers crave. Google ranks web pages individually, not websites as a whole. Our physician marketing team has extensive experience writing online content (including blogs, landing pages, press releases, e-mail newsletters, E-books, and more) specifically for doctor offices—so you won’t have to write a thing.
3. Third, you need to promote your site to other relevant and authoritative websites and get them to link to, reference, and cite you as an authority. Unlike other doctor marketing companies, you’ll never have to worry about us building spammy links that will get you penalized by Google!
LOCAL SEARCH OPTIMIZATION
When it comes to medical marketing for doctors, it’s vital that you optimize for Google’s local listings. Patients looking for a local doctor or treatment center will look to Google’s map listings to choose one near them. These local listings often appear before the organic listings, leading to better click-through rates for your company from potential customers.
As an award-winning SEO company, we understand that the more listings you have on the first page of search results—including local listings, organic listings, and paid listings—the better. Our local SEO services will increase your visibility for geographically related searches.
Pay Per Click Advertising for the Medical industry (PPC)
When it comes to advertising for doctors, we always recommend investing in both pay per click (PPC) and SEO services. PPC campaigns for doctors can get tricky, so we handle it all—from keyword discovery to bid management; from ad copy creation to ad split testing; from pay per click call tracking to landing page optimization; we take care of everything and report the results to you monthly.
Investing in PPC, content marketing, and SEO, as well as local SEO, is the most effective way to get more patients from the web as well as maximize your practice’s online real estate. When you have a paid listing, local listing, and organic listing for a given search query, you greatly reduce the chance of someone clicking on one of your competitor’s links!
Need inspiration for your next ad campaign? Take note from these 10 medical advertisement examples »
Determine Your True Marketing ROI with Advanced Analytics & Tracking
If you’re like most doctors, you don’t have the time or resources to waste on ineffective advertising strategies. That’s why at Blue Corona, we accurately measure and track each and every advertising campaign (from pay per click to SEO to e-mail newsletters and more) to find out which advertising and marketing strategies work and which should be changed or eliminated.
But don’t worry! You won’t receive loads of reports or spreadsheets to analyze! We understand that you’re busy healing and helping, and you simply don’t have time for that. That’s why we’ll also analyze your data and give you actionable recommendations to measurably improve your performance.
At Blue Corona, we recommend incorporating the following into your medical clinic marketing plan:
- Ad tracking and measurement
- Custom research and analysis
- Phone call tracking and recording
- Conversion rate optimization
- Google Analytics consulting
- Website analytics and tracking
- And more!
Accurate measuring and tracking is truly the first step in specialist and primary care marketing online so you can quantify your marketing investments.
Why Select Blue Corona Over Other Physician Marketing Companies?
We’ve helped doctors all over the USA and North America—and we can help yours, too.
At Blue Corona, we try and let our clients speak for us. Take a look at our internet marketing reviews from current and former clients to hear straight from them why we are the best internet marketing company for your needs. Everything we do comes from the perspective of a business owner, and we treat your practice or facility like our own. What does that mean?
- You won’t be handcuffed to long-term contracts. We won’t handcuff you for a specific amount of time. Ever. While we encourage you to give your campaigns at least three to six months to fully ramp up, you are free to leave and take your assets with you at any time.
- You’ll own all your deliverables, including your website. Some cheap internet marketing companies offer “free” websites with their services, or offer websites hosted on their “proprietary platform.” These are red flags that indicate you’re about to be handcuffed into an unfavorable contract. You can learn more about website ownership clauses here >>
- You’ll optimize your marketing costs. Everything we do is tracked with advanced analytics so we can continually optimize your campaigns. This means you spend less and get more.
- You get a dedicated account manager to be your guide, as well as a full support team that includes an analyst, a web designer/developer, PPC ad manager, and professional, USA-based medical copywriter.
- You get the peace of mind that we have your back. Digital marketing is a long-term investment, which is why we believe in building partnerships, not acquiring clients. You can rest assured your dedicated account manager will be there for all of your needs and will over-deliver on results.
- You get detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that tie your digital marketing services to your bottom line.
Contact Us to Learn More About Marketing for Doctors and How We Can Help!
If you’ve been wondering how to market yourself as a doctor, it’s time for us to talk. Contact us today, tell us about your situation, and we’ll provide you with candid recommendations for digital marketing solutions. Click on the services above to learn more about medical marketing for doctors, read our online marketing case studies detailing actual results we’ve produced for business just like yours, or pick up the phone and call us today at 800.696.4690
- Free Analysis