- Case Studies
Ecommerce Marketing Services
Maximize Online Sales with Targeted Ecommerce Marketing from a Top Digital Ecommerce Agency
In the digital era, setting up an online store is easy—it’s getting the attention of consumers and turning them into loyal customers that’s difficult. With marketing services from the right ecommerce marketing agency, you can maximize reach and transform your shop into an online retail powerhouse.
As a Google Premier Partner, we are in the top 3% of all North American Google Partner agencies—meaning your campaigns are created and executed by the absolute best ecommerce marketers in the nation. Scroll down to see the digital marketing services we use to connect with your target audience in every stage of the buyer’s cycle and turn them into repeat customers.
Ready to sell more inventory and lower your marketing costs? Contact us here >>
Shoppers are spending more time than ever researching products they want to buy. If it’s a high-consideration item, they spend on average 13 days researching products, and not just on a desktop computer. The modern shopper is mobile and connected to the web 24-7, whether that’s on their iPhone at the gym or through their home voice assistant while they’re cooking in the kitchen.
Your ecommerce marketing strategy should aim to meet these curious customers at every phase of their research—from product discovery to reviews and comparisons. You can accomplish this using a cohesive ecommerce marketing strategy that incorporates the following services:
Our Ecommerce Marketing Strategies and Services in More Detail
Website Design for Ecommerce
Do you need an app? Not necessarily. In an age where consumers expect things at the click of a button, apps can be helpful, but you may be better off having a highly optimized mobile website.
The best ecommerce websites share the following attributes:
- They’re fast – For every second delay in mobile page load, conversions can fall by up to 20%.
- They’re secure – Most consumers won’t buy anything from an unsecured website.
- They’re mobile – 70% of smartphone users who bought something in a store first turned to their phone for information about that purchase.
- They have seamless checkout options – Customers frustrated with long or difficult checkout processes will abandon their carts.
- They have search functions, related products, and product filtering – Most consumers expect help finding what they want quickly.
Above all, your website isn’t a brochure; it’s a 24/7 concierge, personal shopper, and virtual sales rep. You only have seconds to make a first impression, so your website’s messaging needs to immediately connect with shoppers.
Our ecommerce marketing company specializes in coding websites and landing pages that are not only visually appealing but also are highly optimized for search engines—allowing your online store to get more traffic, sales, and repeat purchases from the internet.
Ecommerce SEO and Content Marketing
IMPROVE Organic SEARCH RANKINGS with SEO for Ecommerce Companies
Consumers are not only looking for your products, but they’re also looking for answers to all their questions about your products, which means you need to show up in the top of the organic search results for queries like “Are jean jackets in style?” and “How much should I spend on a new office chair?” To rank well organically, you must establish and promote yourself as the authority in your market. Ranking well on Google, Bing, and Yahoo requires three things:
- First, your website must be coded in a way that makes it easy for the search engines’ software to find, crawl, and index your website – If search engines can’t find your products or your website, consumers definitely won’t be able to, either.
- Second, you need a data-driven content strategy with unique, relevant, high-quality content your customers crave – Today’s shoppers are research-obsessed, even about the small stuff. Google found an 80% growth in “best” mobile searches in the past two years, which gives you many opportunities to create blog posts about your products. Our content marketing team never runs out of creative ecommerce marketing ideas and has extensive experience writing online content (including product blogs, postcards, landing pages, press releases, e-mail newsletters, E-books, and more) specifically for ecommerce—so you won’t have to write a thing.
- Third, you need to promote your site to other relevant and authoritative websites and get them to link to, reference, and cite you as an authority. Unlike other SEO companies, you’ll never have to worry about us building spammy links that will get you penalized by Google!
LOCAL SEARCH Engine Optimization (Local SEO)
Shoppers are impatient. As a result, they want to know before they go—60% of internet users check whether a product is available in a local store before visiting a store, and searches for “where to buy” have jumped 85% in the past two years.
As an award-winning local SEO company, we understand that the more listings you have on the first page of search results—including product listings, local listings, organic listings, and paid listings—the better. Our local SEO services can increase your visibility for geographically related searches.
Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC) for Ecommerce Companies
Increase clicks and sales with shopping and search ads
If you’re not investing in pay per click search and shopping ads, you’re missing out—91% of smartphone owners purchased or plan to purchase something after seeing an ad they described as relevant. That’s why we always recommend investing in both pay per click (PPC) and SEO services. When you hire Blue Corona for PPC management, we handle it all—from keyword discovery to bid management; from ad copy creation to ad split testing; from pay per click call tracking to landing page optimization. We take care of everything and report the results to you monthly.
Investing in PPC, content marketing, and SEO, as well as local SEO, is the most effective way to get more leads and sales from the web as well as maximize your company’s online real estate. When you have a paid listing, local listing, and organic listing for a given search query, you greatly reduce the chance of someone clicking on one of your competitor’s links!
Determine Your True Marketing ROI with Advanced Analytics and Tracking
Track your ecommerce marketing campaigns and tweak them based on results
Today’s shoppers expect personalized experiences and products—63% of people expect brands to use their purchase history to provide them with personalized experiences. Give them what they want by taking advantage of advanced analytics. By analyzing key points of data, we can help you provide more personalized shopping experiences as well as offer customers real-time, customized product recommendations. We accurately measure and track each and every ecommerce advertising campaign (from pay per click to SEO to email newsletters and more) to find out which advertising and marketing strategies work and which should be changed or eliminated.
But don’t worry! You won’t receive loads of reports or spreadsheets to analyze! We understand that you’re busy running your business and you simply don’t have time for that. That’s why we’ll also analyze your data and give you actionable recommendations to measurably improve your performance.
At Blue Corona, our marketing analytics services include:
- Ad tracking and measurement
- Custom research and analysis
- Phone call tracking and recording
- Conversion rate optimization
- Google Analytics consulting
- Website analytics and tracking
- And more!
The ecommerce marketing definition is driving sales by increasing awareness and desire—but you can’t do that without the right measurement.
Why Select Blue Corona Over Other Ecommerce Marketing Agencies?
We’ve helped ecommerce companies all over the USA and North America maximize exposure and generate repeat sales—and we can help yours, too.
At Blue Corona, we try and let our clients speak for us. Take a look at our internet marketing reviews from current and former clients to hear straight from them why we are the best internet marketing company for your needs. Everything we do comes from the perspective of a business owner, and we treat your company like our own. What does that mean?
- You won’t be handcuffed to long-term contracts. We won’t handcuff you for a specific amount of time. Ever. While we encourage you to give your campaigns at least three to six months to fully ramp up, you are free to leave and take your assets with you at any time.
- You’ll own all your deliverables, including your website. Some marketing firms offer “free” websites with their services or offer websites hosted on their “proprietary platform.” These are red flags that indicate you’re about to be handcuffed into an unfavorable contract. You can learn more about website ownership clauses here >>
- You’ll optimize your marketing costs. Everything we do is tracked with advanced analytics so we can continually optimize your campaigns. This means you spend less and get more.
- You get a dedicated account manager to be your guide, as well as a full support team that includes an analyst, a web designer/developer, PPC ad manager, and professional, USA-based ecommerce copywriter.
- You get the peace of mind that we have your back. Digital marketing is a long-term investment, which is why we believe in building partnerships, not acquiring clients. You can rest assured your dedicated account manager will be there for all of your needs and will over-deliver on results.
- You get detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that tie your digital marketing services to your bottom line.
Choose Ecommerce Marketing Services from the Top Agency Today
Contact us today for a free consultation. Tell us about your situation and we’ll provide you with candid recommendations for online marketing services. Read our online marketing case studies detailing actual results we’ve produced for business just like yours, or pick up the phone and call us today at 800.696.4690! We’re here for all your marketing services.
What is digital marketing?
What is the actual definition of digital marketing? In a nutshell, digital marketing—also known as online marketing—is an umbrella term for all marketing and engagement activities done through online media channels. The role of digital marketing is to help you get found, get noticed, get leads, and then turn those leads into sales and returning customers.
Why invest in digital marketing?
About 97% of consumers in the U.S. go online to find local products and services. If you want to connect with them and increase leads and sales, you have to meet them where they spend their time—online.
What digital marketing services do you provide?
We provide full-suite digital marketing, SEO, website design, PPC, social media, email marketing, instant chat services, analytics and tracking, video marketing, and branding.
Which online marketing services are best for my business?
Most companies will need SEO, PPC, and website design as core services. Beyond that, which services are best for your business depends on a few things:
- Your budget
- Your goals
- Your product/service
- Your target audience
- And many other factors
How much do digital marketing services cost?
Depending on the package you choose, marketing services can run anywhere from $2,500 to over $10,000 per month.
What is inbound marketing?
Inbound marketing refers to marketing strategies such as content marketing, pay per click (PPC) advertising, search engine optimization (SEO), and social media that attract or “pull” prospective clients/customers in at an exact moment of interest or intent. Inbound marketing strategies stand in sharp contrast to so-called “traditional” marketing strategies such as billboards, cold calling, direct mail, print, radio, tradeshows, TV, etc. that interrupt (often uninterested) people by pushing (typically unwanted) messages to them.
What is your reporting and communication process?
We generate monthly reports for clients and have a reputation for responsiveness and attention to detail. We will establish reporting and communication expectations during our intake call.
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.