- Competitive Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Website Design
- Tracking & Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Franchise Marketing
- Case Studies
- Case Studies
- Home services
- Home Design & Remodeling
- Commercial Services
Healthcare Marketing Services from a Top Medical Marketing Company
If you want to attract more patients, optimize marketing costs, and become THE authority in your market, we’re the medical marketing company for you.
The healthcare industry is changing. Specifically, more and more adults are going online to look for solutions for their medical needs—73% of consumers use online search engines to research medical treatments, and 83% of patients visit a hospital website before booking an appointment. To attract more patients, you need to dominate the web—in the search engines, local directories, social media, email inboxes, and everywhere else your target audience spends time.
Not only do you need these services, but you also need a medical marketing company that understands the ins and outs of the healthcare industry. When you partner with us, you can rest assured your specialists know:
- How to navigate through increasing regulations and comply with patient privacy practices
- How to develop long-lasting relationships with both patients and health practitioners
- How to best position your facility’s brand in your marketplace
If you want more patients while optimizing your marketing costs and increasing revenue, it’s time to see what Blue Corona can do for your practice or hospital. Ready to begin? It all starts by contacting us here »
Healthcare Marketing Services We Incorporate to Grow Your Business
How do we make your practice or treatment center THE authority in your market? It comes down to a digital strategy that connects with patients at every point of their customer journey. To do that, we combine the following services that suit your needs best:
Why Digital Is the Best Healthcare Marketing Strategy
Get Found, Get Noticed, Get New Patients
People are searching the web right now for a hospital or treatment center like yours. Will they find YOU or one of your competitors? Over 200 companies rely on Blue Corona to help them generate more website traffic, leads, and sales. Visit the links above to learn more about the individual services we provide or contact our internet marketing company today and let us show you what we can do for YOU!
Healthcare and Medical Website Design
Currently, 71% of millennials prefer both scheduling online and receiving digital reminders, but they won’t be alone for long. Online booking is becoming a necessity, and Accenture predicts that by 2019, 66% of health systems will offer self-scheduling and 64% of all patients will use self-scheduling. How does your website stack up against your competitors?
The best medical and healthcare websites aren’t brochures; they’re virtual sales reps capable of generating massive amounts of new patients for your facility. They’re also fast, secure, mobile-friendly (62% of smartphone owners use their device to look up health information), and most importantly, they’re coded in a way that makes it easy for the search engines’ software to find, crawl, and index your website. At Blue Corona, our webmasters specialize in coding medical websites and landing pages that are not only visually appealing but also are highly optimized for search engines—allowing your hospital or treatment center to get more traffic, leads, and booked appointments from the internet.
Medical SEO & Content Marketing
IMPROVE Organic SEARCH RANKINGS with SEO for Healthcare and Medical Facilities
Most patients rely on search engines like Google to find a health practitioner or treatment center. That’s why the best healthcare and physician marketing agencies include search engine optimization (SEO) in their services.
To rank well in the search engines for those healthcare queries, you must establish and promote yourself as the medical authority in your market. Ranking well on Google, Bing, and Yahoo requires three things:
1. First, your website needs to be fast, secure, and mobile-friendly. Over 70% of healthcare searches happen on a mobile device. Once patients are on your website, they’ll only wait three seconds for something to happen before they hit the “back” button. Not only that, but search engines favor websites that are fast, secure (HTTPS vs. HTTP), and mobile-friendly.
2. Second, you need a data-driven content strategy with unique, relevant, high-quality content your customers crave. Google ranks web pages individually, not websites as a whole. Our healthcare content marketing team has extensive experience writing online content (including blogs, landing pages, press releases, e-mail newsletters, E-books, and more) specifically for healthcare—so you won’t have to write a thing.
3. Third, you need to promote your site to other relevant and authoritative websites and get them to link to, reference, and cite you as an authority. Unlike other medical marketing companies, you’ll never have to worry about us building spammy links that will get you penalized by Google!
LOCAL SEARCH OPTIMIZATION
When it comes to medical marketing for doctors, it’s vital that you optimize for Google’s local listings. Patients looking for a local doctor or treatment center will look to Google’s map listings to choose one near them. These local listings often appear before the organic listings, leading to better click-through rates for your company from potential customers.
As an award-winning SEO company, we understand that the more listings you have on the first page of search results—including local listings, organic listings, and paid listings—the better. Our local SEO services will increase your visibility for geographically related searches.
Pay Per Click Advertising for the Medical industry (PPC)
When it comes to medical and healthcare ads, we always recommend investing in both pay per click (PPC) and SEO services. When you hire Blue Corona for PPC management, we handle it all—from keyword discovery to bid management; from ad copy creation to ad split testing; from pay per click call tracking to landing page optimization; we take care of everything and report the results to you monthly.
Investing in PPC, content marketing, and SEO, as well as local SEO, is the most effective way to get more leads and sales from the web as well as maximize your company’s online real estate. When you have a paid listing, local listing, and organic listing for a given search query, you greatly reduce the chance of someone clicking on one of your competitor’s links!
Need inspiration for your next ad campaign? Take note from these 10 medical advertisement examples »
Determine Your True Marketing ROI with Advanced Analytics & Tracking
If you’re like most treatment centers or hospitals, you don’t have the time or resources to waste on ineffective medical advertising strategies. That’s why at Blue Corona, we accurately measure and track each and every advertising campaign (from pay per click to SEO to e-mail newsletters and more) to find out which advertising and marketing strategies work and which should be changed or eliminated.
But don’t worry! You won’t receive loads of reports or spreadsheets to analyze! We understand that you’re busy running your business and you simply don’t have time for that. That’s why we’ll also analyze your data and give you actionable recommendations to measurably improve your performance.
At Blue Corona, our marketing analytics services include:
- Ad tracking and measurement
- Custom research and analysis
- Phone call tracking and recording
- Conversion rate optimization
- Google Analytics consulting
- Website analytics and tracking
- And more!
Accurate measuring and tracking is truly the first step in healthcare marketing online so you can quantify your marketing investments.
Why Select Blue Corona Over Other Medical Marketing Companies?
We’ve helped hospitals and treatment centers large and small all over the USA and North America—and we can help yours, too.
At Blue Corona, we try and let our clients speak for us. Take a look at our internet marketing reviews from current and former clients to hear straight from them why we are the best internet marketing company for your needs. Everything we do comes from the perspective of a business owner, and we treat your practice or facility like our own. What does that mean?
- You won’t be handcuffed to long-term contracts. We won’t handcuff you for a specific amount of time. Ever. While we encourage you to give your campaigns at least three to six months to fully ramp up, you are free to leave and take your assets with you at any time.
- You’ll own all your deliverables, including your website. Some cheap internet marketing companies offer “free” websites with their services, or offer websites hosted on their “proprietary platform.” These are red flags that indicate you’re about to be handcuffed into an unfavorable contract. You can learn more about website ownership clauses here >>
- You’ll optimize your marketing costs. Everything we do is tracked with advanced analytics so we can continually optimize your campaigns. This means you spend less and get more.
- You get a dedicated account manager to be your guide, as well as a full support team that includes an analyst, a web designer/developer, PPC ad manager, and professional, USA-based medical copywriter.
- You get the peace of mind that we have your back. Digital marketing is a long-term investment, which is why we believe in building partnerships, not acquiring clients. You can rest assured your dedicated account manager will be there for all of your needs and will over-deliver on results.
- You get detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that tie your digital marketing services to your bottom line.
Partner with Our Medical Marketing Agency Today
Contact us today for a free consultation. Tell us about your situation and we’ll provide you with candid recommendations for online marketing services. Click on the services above to learn more, read our online marketing case studies detailing actual results we’ve produced for business just like yours, or pick up the phone and call us today at 800.696.4690!
- Free Analysis