Insurance Marketing Services
Attract and Retain Policyholders with Insurance Marketing from a Top Digital Marketing Agency
Digital technology has changed the way consumers shop for and choose an insurance provider: 75% of shoppers obtain quotes and research insurance via the web, and for millennials, communicating with agents solely online is the norm.
To effectively attract and retain more policyholders in today’s digital economy, you need to connect with shoppers in all the places they spend their time online: in the search engines, on social media, in their email inboxes, and on their mobile devices. Scroll down to see the digital marketing services you need to generate more referrals, convert more new policyholders, and provide better value to your existing customers.
Learn more about our digital marketing services for insurance agents below, or if you’re ready to start getting more leads contact us here >>
Your insurance marketing plan should start and end online because that’s where the majority of your key interactions with policyholders take place. They start their search for insurance with a search engine (like Google), they’ll judge your credibility based on your website presence and online reviews, they expect to be able to manage their account online, and they expect personalized communication.
Our digital marketing packages cover all these bases by incorporating the following services:
Our Online Insurance Marketing Services in More Detail
Website Design for Insurance Brokers and Agencies
In an age where the majority of policyholders prefer to communicate with insurance agents online, your website isn’t a brochure; it’s a 24/7 concierge, advisor, and virtual sales rep. You only have seconds to make a first impression, so your website’s messaging needs to immediately connect with shoppers. Your website also needs to be fast, secure, mobile-friendly, and most importantly, your website must be coded in a way that makes it easy for the search engines’ software to find, crawl, and index your website.
Our insurance marketing company specializes in coding websites and landing pages that are not only visually appealing but also are highly optimized for search engines—allowing your company to get more traffic, leads, and sales from the internet.
Insurance SEO and Content Marketing
IMPROVE Organic SEARCH RANKINGS with SEO for Insurance Agents
Consumers are not only looking for your services, but they’re also looking for answers to all their insurance questions, which means you need to show up in the top of the organic search results for queries like “Should I buy life insurance?” and “How much auto insurance do I need?” To rank well organically, you must establish and promote yourself as the insurance authority in your market. Ranking well on Google, Bing, and Yahoo requires three things:
- First, your website needs to be fast, secure, and mobile-friendly. More than 40% of online users will hit the “back” button if a website takes longer than three seconds to load. Not only that, but search engines favor websites that are fast, secure (HTTPS vs. HTTP), and mobile-friendly.
- Second, you need a data-driven content strategy with unique, relevant, high-quality content your customers crave. Google ranks web pages individually, not websites as a whole. Our content marketing team never runs out of creative insurance marketing ideas and has extensive experience writing online content (including insurance blogs, postcards, landing pages, press releases, e-mail newsletters, E-books, and more) specifically for insurance companies—so you won’t have to write a thing.
- Third, you need to promote your site to other relevant and authoritative websites and get them to link to, reference, and cite you as an authority. Unlike other SEO companies, you’ll never have to worry about us building spammy links that will get you penalized by Google!
LOCAL SEARCH Engine Optimization (Local SEO)
While millennials prefer to look for insurance online, Baby Boomers still like that face-to-face interaction—which means you need to show up in local listings when someone searches for your services. These local listings often appear before the organic listings, leading to better click-through rates for your company from potential customers.
As an award-winning SEO company, we understand that the more listings you have on the first page of search results—including local listings, organic listings, and paid listings—the better. Our local SEO services can increase your visibility for geographically related searches.
Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC) for Insurance COmpanies
When it comes to insurance ads, we always recommend investing in both pay per click (PPC) and SEO services. When you hire Blue Corona for PPC management, we handle it all—from keyword discovery to bid management; from ad copy creation to ad split testing; from pay per click call tracking to landing page optimization; we take care of everything and report the results to you monthly.
Investing in PPC, content marketing, and SEO, as well as local SEO, is the most effective way to get more leads and sales from the web as well as maximize your company’s online real estate. When you have a paid listing, local listing, and organic listing for a given search query, you greatly reduce the chance of someone clicking on one of your competitor’s links!
Determine Your True Marketing ROI with Advanced Analytics and Tracking
Today’s policyholders expect personalized experiences and products, and you can give them what they want by taking advantage of advanced analytics. By analyzing key points of data, we can help you provide more personalized shopping experiences as well as offer customers real-time, customized product recommendations. We accurately measure and track each and every insurance advertising campaign (from pay per click to SEO to email newsletters and more) to find out which advertising and marketing strategies work and which should be changed or eliminated.
But don’t worry! You won’t receive loads of reports or spreadsheets to analyze! We understand that you’re busy running your business and you simply don’t have time for that. That’s why we’ll also analyze your data and give you actionable recommendations to measurably improve your performance.
At Blue Corona, our marketing analytics services include:
- Ad tracking and measurement
- Custom research and analysis
- Phone call tracking and recording
- Conversion rate optimization
- Google Analytics consulting
- Website analytics and tracking
- And more!
Accurate measuring and tracking is truly the first step in marketing online so you can quantify your marketing investments.
Why Select Blue Corona Over Other Insurance Marketing Agencies?
We’ve helped insurance brokers and agencies all over the USA and North America—and we can help yours, too.
At Blue Corona, we try and let our clients speak for us. Take a look at our internet marketing reviews from current and former clients to hear straight from them why we are the best internet marketing company for your needs. Everything we do comes from the perspective of a business owner, and we treat your company like our own. What does that mean?
- You won’t be handcuffed to long-term contracts. We won’t handcuff you for a specific amount of time. Ever. While we encourage you to give your campaigns at least three to six months to fully ramp up, you are free to leave and take your assets with you at any time.
- You’ll own all your deliverables, including your website. Some marketing firms for insurance agents offer “free” websites with their services or offer websites hosted on their “proprietary platform.” These are red flags that indicate you’re about to be handcuffed into an unfavorable contract. You can learn more about website ownership clauses here >>
- You’ll optimize your marketing costs. Everything we do is tracked with advanced analytics so we can continually optimize your campaigns. This means you spend less and get more.
- You get a dedicated account manager to be your guide, as well as a full support team that includes an analyst, a web designer/developer, PPC ad manager, and professional, USA-based insurance services copywriter.
- You get the peace of mind that we have your back. Digital marketing is a long-term investment, which is why we believe in building partnerships, not acquiring clients. You can rest assured your dedicated account manager will be there for all of your needs and will over-deliver on results.
- You get detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that tie your digital marketing services to your bottom line.
Choose Insurance Marketing Services from the Top Agency Today
Contact us today for a free consultation. Tell us about your situation and we’ll provide you with candid recommendations for online marketing services. Click on the services above to learn more, read our online marketing case studies detailing actual results we’ve produced for business just like yours, or pick up the phone and call us today at 800.696.4690! We’re here for all your insurance or annuity marketing services.
What is digital marketing for insurance companies?
What is the actual definition of digital marketing? In a nutshell, digital marketing—also known as online marketing—is an umbrella term for all marketing and engagement activities done through online media channels. The role of digital marketing is to help you get found, get noticed, get leads, and then turn those leads into new policyholders.
Why invest in digital marketing?
About 97% of consumers in the U.S. go online to find local products and services. If you want to connect with them and increase leads and new policyholders, you have to meet them where they spend their time—online.
What digital marketing services do you provide?
We provide full-suite digital marketing, SEO, website design, PPC, social media, email marketing, instant chat services, analytics and tracking, video marketing, and branding.
Which online marketing services are best for insurance?
Most companies will need SEO, PPC, and website design as core services. Beyond that, which services are best for your business depends on a variety of factors. Once we complete an analysis, we can give you a better picture of the best services for your needs.
How much do digital marketing services cost?
Depending on the package you choose, marketing services can run anywhere from $2,500 to over $10,000 per month.
What is your reporting and communication process?
We generate monthly reports for clients and have a reputation for responsiveness and attention to detail. We will establish reporting and communication expectations during our intake call.
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.