- Case Studies
Medical Device Marketing
Connect with doctors and healthcare buyers with medical device marketing services from the pros.
Are you selling as much medical equipment as you’d like to? If the answer is no, the solution lies in targeted medical device digital marketing services.
Gone are the days where you can rely on your market share or on referrals to drive equipment sales—71% of commercial buyers begin their research with generic Google searches, and 62% say they can finalize their purchase selection criteria based on digital content alone.
Point-blank, if you want to connect with today’s doctors and healthcare buyers, you need an omnichannel marketing strategy that meets your audience at every touchpoint in the online buyer’s journey.
We know how to do just that for your company. If you want to sell more medical equipment while optimizing your marketing costs and increasing revenue, it’s time to see what Blue Corona can do for you.
Ready to begin? It all starts by contacting us here »
Our Medical Device Digital Marketing Services
How do we make you THE go-to for medical equipment? First, we work with you to set actionable, measurable goals that help you increase revenue, optimize marketing costs, and differentiate your brand in the marketplace. Next, we create a custom strategy incorporating the digital marketing services below:
How Digital Marketing Works to Increase Leads & Medical Device Sales
People are searching the web right now for a hospital or treatment center like yours. Will they find YOU or a competing physician? Over 200 companies rely on Blue Corona to help them generate more website traffic, leads, and sales. If you’ve been wondering “how do I market medical equipment,” visit the links above or contact our internet medical device marketing company today and let us show you what we can do for YOU!
If you want to sway doctors and hospital buyers to purchase your medical devices, you need to enable and assist your buyers through the six tasks associated with B2B sales:
- Problem identification
- Solution exploration
- Requirements building
- Supplier selection
- Consensus creation (if your target audience consist mostly of private practitioners you can likely skip this step)
The digital marketing services above work together to accomplish all six tasks.
Our Medical Device Digital Marketing Services in More Detail
Website Design for Medical Equipment
When marketing to doctors and hospital buyers, your website (and what’s on it) matters. Currently, 75% of people have admitted to judging the credibility of your company based on its website design. Half of all doctors and medical buyers today expect a supplier’s website to be a helpful channel and more than a third expect the site to be their most helpful channel. How does your website stack up against your competitors?
The best medical and healthcare websites aren’t brochures; they’re virtual sales reps capable of generating massive amounts of new patients for your facility. They’re also fast, secure, mobile-friendly (80% of B2B buyers use a mobile device at work), and most importantly, they’re coded in a way that makes it easy for the search engines’ software to find, crawl, and index your website.
At Blue Corona, our webmasters specialize in coding medical websites and landing pages that are not only visually appealing but also are highly optimized for search engines—allowing your company to get more traffic, leads, and sales from the internet.
SEO & Content Marketing
Take a look at the image below. What you’re looking at is the breakdown of online searches for medical devices and medical equipment over the past year—including pacemakers, defibrillators, oxygen tanks, hospital beds, surgical instruments, ultrasound machines, and hundreds more:
Each month for the past 12 months there were more than 1.5 million searches for medical equipment. Most B2B buyers and doctors rely on search engines like Google to find medical equipment and supplies. That’s why the best physician marketing companies include search engine optimization (SEO) in their services.
To rank well in the search engines for those medical device queries, you must establish and promote yourself as the authority in your market. Ranking well on Google, Bing, and Yahoo requires three things:
1. First, your website needs to be fast, secure, and mobile-friendly. Over 60% of medical equipment searches happen on a mobile device. Once patients are on your website, they’ll only wait three seconds for something to happen before they hit the “back” button. Not only that, but search engines favor websites that are fast, secure (HTTPS vs. HTTP), and mobile-friendly.
2. Second, you need a data-driven content strategy with unique, relevant, high-quality content your customers crave. Google ranks web pages individually, not websites as a whole. Our physician marketing team has extensive experience writing online content (including blogs, landing pages, press releases, e-mail newsletters, E-books, and more) specifically for doctor offices—so you won’t have to write a thing.
3. Third, you need to promote your site to other relevant and authoritative websites and get them to link to, reference, and cite you as an authority. Unlike other doctor marketing companies, you’ll never have to worry about us building spammy links that will get you penalized by Google!
LOCAL SEARCH OPTIMIZATION
When it comes to marketing medical devices to doctors, it’s vital that you optimize for Google’s local listings. Doctors and hospitals looking for local medical equipment suppliers will look to Google’s map listings to choose one. These local listings often appear before the organic listings, leading to better click-through rates for your company from potential customers.
As an award-winning SEO company, we understand that the more listings you have on the first page of search results—including local listings, organic listings, and paid listings—the better. Our local SEO services will increase your visibility for geographically related searches.
Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC)
If you’re advertising to doctors, we always recommend investing in both pay per click (PPC) and SEO services. PPC campaigns for the medical industry can get tricky, so we handle it all—from keyword discovery to bid management; from ad copy creation to ad split testing; from pay per click call tracking to landing page optimization; we take care of everything and report the results to you monthly.
Investing in PPC, content marketing, and SEO, as well as local SEO, is the most effective way to get more sales from the web as well as maximize your practice’s online real estate. When you have a paid listing, local listing, and organic listing for a given search query, you greatly reduce the chance of someone clicking on one of your competitor’s links!
Need inspiration for your next ad campaign? Take note from these 10 medical advertisement examples »
Determine Your True Marketing ROI with Advanced Analytics & Tracking
If you’re like most people, you don’t have the time or resources to waste on ineffective advertising strategies. That’s why at Blue Corona, we accurately measure and track each and every advertising campaign (from pay per click to SEO to e-mail newsletters and more) to find out which medical equipment advertising and marketing strategies work and which should be changed or eliminated.
But don’t worry! You won’t receive loads of reports or spreadsheets to analyze! We understand that you’re busy, and you simply don’t have time for that. That’s why we’ll also analyze your data and give you actionable recommendations to measurably improve your performance.
At Blue Corona, we recommend incorporating the following into your medical device marketing plan:
- Ad tracking and measurement
- Custom research and analysis
- Phone call tracking and recording
- Conversion rate optimization
- Google Analytics consulting
- Website analytics and tracking
- And more!
Accurate measuring and tracking is truly the first step in specialist and primary care marketing online so you can quantify your marketing investments.
Why Select Blue Corona Over Other Medical Device Marketing Companies?
We’ve helped businesses all over the U.S. and North America—and we can help yours, too.
At Blue Corona, we try and let our clients speak for us. Take a look at our internet marketing reviews from current and former clients to hear straight from them why we are the best internet marketing company for your needs. Everything we do comes from the perspective of a business owner, and we treat your company like our own. What does that mean?
- You won’t be handcuffed to long-term contracts. We won’t handcuff you for a specific amount of time. Ever. While we encourage you to give your campaigns at least three to six months to fully ramp up, you are free to leave and take your assets with you at any time.
- You’ll own all your deliverables, including your website. Some cheap internet marketing companies offer “free” websites with their services, or offer websites hosted on their “proprietary platform.” These are red flags that indicate you’re about to be handcuffed into an unfavorable contract. You can learn more about website ownership clauses here >>
- You’ll optimize your marketing costs. Everything we do is tracked with advanced analytics so we can continually optimize your campaigns. This means you spend less and get more.
- You get a dedicated account manager to be your guide, as well as a full support team that includes an analyst, a web designer/developer, PPC ad manager, and professional, U.S.-based medical copywriter.
- You get the peace of mind that we have your back. Digital marketing is a long-term investment, which is why we believe in building partnerships, not acquiring clients. You can rest assured your dedicated account manager will be there for all of your needs and will over-deliver on results.
- You get detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that tie your digital marketing services to your bottom line.
Contact Us to Learn More About Medical Device Marketing and How We Can Help!
If you’ve been wondering how to sell medical devices to doctors, it’s time for us to talk. Contact us today, tell us about your situation, and we’ll provide you with candid recommendations for digital marketing solutions. Click on the services above to learn more about medical marketing for doctors, read our online marketing case studies detailing actual results we’ve produced for business just like yours, or pick up the phone and call us today at 800.696.4690
What is digital marketing for medical devices?
What is the actual definition of digital marketing? In a nutshell, digital marketing—also known as online marketing—is an umbrella term for all medical device marketing and engagement activities done through online media channels. The role of digital marketing is to help you get found, get noticed, get leads, and then turn those leads into sales and returning customers.
Why invest in digital marketing?
71% of medical buyers begin their research with generic Google searches, and 62% say they can finalize their purchase selection criteria based on digital content alone If you want to connect with them and increase leads and sales, you have to meet them where they spend their time—online.
What digital marketing services do you provide?
We provide full-suite digital marketing, SEO, website design, PPC, social media, email marketing, instant chat services, analytics and tracking, video marketing, and branding.
How much do digital marketing services cost?
Depending on the package you choose, marketing services can run anywhere from $2,500 to over $10,000 per month.
What is inbound marketing?
Inbound marketing for medical equipment refers to medical device marketing strategies such as content marketing, pay per click (PPC) advertising, search engine optimization (SEO), and social media that attract or pull prospective clients/customers in at an exact moment of interest or intent. Inbound marketing strategies stand in sharp contrast to so-called traditional marketing strategies such as billboards, cold calling, direct mail, print, radio, tradeshows, TV, etc. that interrupt (often uninterested) people by pushing (typically unwanted) messages to them.
What is your reporting and communication process?
We generate monthly reports for clients with qualifying packages, and we are well known for our responsiveness and attention to detail. Don’t worry, though! To avoid crossed wires, we will establish reporting and communication expectations during our intake call.
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.