Property Management Marketing
Marketing for Property Managers: Targeted Strategies to Attract More Owners & Landlords
If you want to manage more properties, optimize marketing costs, and become THE property management authority in your market, you need to start where your prospective clients start: online. The property management industry is becoming increasingly competitive, which makes your job of marketing your company even more difficult. Luckily, there is a smart, cost-effective way to connect with owners and landlords, earn their trust, and convince them that your property management company is the one they want to partner with: digital marketing.
But having a website won’t cut it—you need to connect with landlords and build trust at every stage of their buyer’s journey. By leveraging a complete digital marketing strategy, you’ll connect to these landlords and owners with the right messaging at exactly the right time—increasing leads and ultimately landing you more clients. See the marketing services you should incorporate into your online marketing strategy below, and if you’re ready to manage more properties, it’s time to start by contacting us here >>
Our Property Management Marketing Services Work Together to Attract & Convert More Clients
How do we make your property management company THE authority in your area? It comes down to investing in cohesive campaigns that connect with owners and landlords at every stage in their buyer’s journey. We incorporate the following services and strategies into our digital marketing packages, spanning across all digital technologies and devices your consumers use:
Our Property Management Marketing Services in More Detail
Get Found, Get Noticed, and Get Leads with Internet Marketing Services from a Top Digital Marketing Company
The property management industry is becoming increasingly competitive. In order to stand out from the crowd, you need a targeted campaign that connects with landlords and owners where they spend their time: online.
Property Management Website Design
Your website is the hub of all online activity and is how the majority of leads will find you. The best property management websites aren’t brochures; they’re virtual sales reps capable of generating massive amounts of new leads for your company. You have under three seconds to make a good first impression, so your website’s messaging needs to immediately connect with landlords.
Your website also needs to be fast, secure, mobile-friendly, and most importantly, your website must be coded in a way that makes it easy for the search engines’ software to find, crawl, and index your website. Our property management marketing company specializes in coding websites and landing pages that are not only visually appealing but also are highly optimized for search engines—allowing your company to get more traffic, leads, and sales from the internet
Property Management SEO & Content Marketing
IMPROVE Organic SEARCH RANKINGS with SEO for Property management Companies
To rank well organically, you must establish and promote yourself as the property management authority in your market. Ranking well on Google, Bing, and Yahoo requires three things:
1. First, your website needs to be fast, secure, and mobile-friendly. More than 40% of online users will hit the “back” button if a website takes longer than three seconds to load. Not only that, but search engines favor websites that are fast, secure (HTTPS vs. HTTP), and mobile-friendly.
2. Second, you need a data-driven content strategy with unique, relevant, high-quality content your customers crave. Google ranks web pages individually, not websites as a whole. Our content marketing team never runs out of property management marketing ideas, and our marketing techniques are unmatched by any other advertising agency. They have extensive experience writing online content (including blogs, landing pages, press releases, e-mail newsletters, E-books, and more) specifically for property management companies—so you won’t have to write a thing.
3. Third, you need to promote your site to other relevant and authoritative websites and get them to link to, reference, and cite you as an authority. Unlike other SEO companies, you’ll never have to worry about us building spammy links that will get you penalized by Google!
LOCAL SEARCH OPTIMIZATION
Most landlords or owners prefer to hire a local property management company. In order to get found for local searches, you need a specific type of SEO—local SEO. Since local listings often appear before the organic listings, local SEO frequently leads to better click-through rates for your company. As an award-winning SEO company, we understand that the more listings you have on the first page of search results—including local listings, organic listings, and paid listings—the better. Our local SEO services will increase your visibility for geographically related searches.
Pay Per Click Advertising for the Property management industry (PPC)
When it comes to B2B advertising, we always recommend investing in both pay per click (PPC) and SEO services. When you hire Blue Corona for PPC management, we handle it all—from keyword discovery to bid management; from ad copy creation to ad split testing; from pay per click call tracking to landing page optimization; we take care of everything and report the results to you monthly. Investing in web design, PPC, content marketing, SEO, and local SEO is the most effective way to get more leads and sales from the web as well as maximize your company’s visibility. When you have a paid listing, local listing, and organic listing for a given search query, you greatly reduce the chance of someone clicking on one of your competitor’s links!
Determine Your True Marketing ROI with Advanced Analytics & Tracking
If you’re like most property managers, you don’t have the time or resources to waste on ineffective advertising strategies. At Blue Corona, we have the property management marketing tools that accurately measure and track each and every advertising campaign (from pay per click and SEO to e-mail newsletters and more). But don’t worry! You won’t receive loads of reports or spreadsheets to analyze! We understand that you’re busy running your property management firm and you simply don’t have time for that. That’s why we’ll also analyze your data and give you actionable recommendations to measurably improve your performance. At Blue Corona, our marketing analytics services include:
- Ad tracking and measurement
- Custom research and analysis
- Phone call tracking and recording
- Conversion rate optimization
- Google Analytics consulting
- Website analytics and tracking
- And more!
Accurate measuring and tracking is truly the first step in online marketing because if you can’t quantify and measure your efforts, there’s no point in making them.
Why Select Blue Corona Over Other Property Management Marketing Companies?
Why choose us over other advertising agencies specializing in property management? We’ve helped property management companies large and small all over the USA and North America—and we can help yours, too. At Blue Corona, we try and let our clients speak for us. Take a look at our internet marketing reviews from current and former clients to hear straight from them why we are the best internet marketing company for your needs. Everything we do comes from the perspective of a business owner, and we treat your company like our own. What does that mean?
- You won’t be handcuffed to long-term contracts. We won’t handcuff you for a specific amount of time. Ever. While we encourage you to give your campaigns at least three to six months to fully ramp up, you are free to leave and take your assets with you at any time.
- You’ll own all your deliverables, including your website. Some cheap internet marketing companies offer “free” websites with their services, or offer websites hosted on their “proprietary platform.” These are red flags that indicate you’re about to be handcuffed into an unfavorable contract. You can learn more about website ownership clauses here >>
- You’ll optimize your marketing costs. Everything we do is tracked with advanced analytics so we can continually optimize your campaigns. This means you spend less and get more.
- You get a dedicated account manager to be your guide, as well as a full support team that includes an analyst, a web designer/developer, PPC ad manager, and professional, USA-based property management copywriter.
- You get the peace of mind that we have your back. Digital marketing is a long-term investment, which is why we believe in building partnerships, not acquiring clients. You can rest assured your dedicated account manager will be there for all of your needs and will over-deliver on results.
- You get detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that tie your digital marketing services to your bottom line.
Partner with Our Property Management Marketing Agency Today
Contact us today for a free consultation. Tell us about your situation and we’ll provide you with candid recommendations for online marketing services. Click on the services above to learn more, read our online marketing case studies detailing actual results we’ve produced for business just like yours, or pick up the phone and call us today at 800.696.4690!
What is digital marketing?
What is the actual definition of digital marketing? In a nutshell, digital marketing—also known as online marketing—is an umbrella term for all marketing and engagement activities done through online media channels. The role of digital marketing is to help you get found, get noticed, get leads, and then turn those leads into sales and returning customers.
Why invest in digital marketing?
About 97% of consumers in the U.S. go online to find local products and services. If you want to connect with them and increase leads and sales, you have to meet them where they spend their time—online.
What digital marketing services do you provide?
We provide full-suite digital marketing, SEO, website design, PPC, social media, email marketing, instant chat services, analytics and tracking, video marketing, and branding.
Which online marketing services are best for my business?
Most companies will need SEO, PPC, and website design as core services. Beyond that, which services are best for your business depends on a few things:
- Your budget
- Your goals
- Your product/service
- Your target audience
- And many other factors
How much do digital marketing services cost?
Depending on the package you choose, marketing services can run anywhere from $2,500 to over $10,000 per month.
What is inbound marketing?
Inbound marketing refers to marketing strategies such as content marketing, pay per click (PPC) advertising, search engine optimization (SEO), and social media that attract or “pull” prospective clients/customers in at an exact moment of interest or intent. Inbound marketing strategies stand in sharp contrast to so-called “traditional” marketing strategies such as billboards, cold calling, direct mail, print, radio, tradeshows, TV, etc. that interrupt (often uninterested) people by pushing (typically unwanted) messages to them.
What is your reporting and communication process?
We generate monthly reports for clients and have a reputation for responsiveness and attention to detail. We will establish reporting and communication expectations during our intake call.
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.