- Case Studies
Property Management Marketing
Property Management Marketing that Attracts More Leads & Sales
If you want to sign more clients, optimize marketing costs, and become THE property management authority in your market, there’s only one solution: digital marketing services from an award-winning property management marketing company.
The property management marketing landscape has changed drastically over the years. Demand for your services is higher than ever, but if you’re having trouble selling your services, you’re not alone.
Where referrals used to be your main source of business, your target audience now looks for your services online—to put it in perspective, the average landlord or property owner makes 12 online searches before they contact a potential vendor.
By the time a landlord or property owner wants to speak with one of your sales representatives, they are already halfway down the buyer’s funnel. In order to connect with these property owners and landlords, you need to dominate the web in all the places they spend their time.
The way to do this is with a comprehensive real estate marketing strategy that claims and leverages all of your available online real estate—from the search engines to social media and beyond. See the marketing services you should incorporate into your online marketing strategy below.
If you’re ready to manage more properties, it’s time to start by contacting us here »
Digital Marketing Services that Increase Property Management Leads
How do we make your property management company THE authority in your market? It comes down to tying the top digital marketing strategies into cohesive campaigns that connect with home buyers on their desktop computers and mobile devices. We incorporate the following services and strategies into our digital marketing packages, spanning across all digital technologies and devices your consumers use:
Why Digital Is the Best Property Management Marketing Strategy
The property management industry is booming thanks to an explosion of Airbnbs, VRBOs, and home hotels. While this is great for your company, it also means you have more competition than you used to. To beat your competitors you need to have a stronger online presence than they do—in the search engines, on social media, and through other online content.
People are searching the web right now for someone to take care of their property. Will they find YOU or one of your competitors?
Property Management Website Design
Your website is the hub of all online activity and is your number one priority. Currently, 72% of real estate agents and property managers say they are unsatisfied with the number of leads their website generates. Are you one of them?
The best property management websites aren’t brochures; they’re virtual sales reps capable of generating massive amounts of new leads for your services. However, you can’t just HAVE a website—the best real estate websites incorporate the following features:
- High-definition photos (including 360-degree photos)
- 360-degree virtual tours
- Drone and video footage of current properties you manage
- AR or VR capabilities
- Testimonials from current clients
- Neighborhood pages
- Authority-builders like awards, certifications, licenses, and affiliations
They’re also fast, secure, mobile-friendly, and most importantly, they’re coded in a way that makes it easy for the search engines’ software to find, crawl, and index your website. At Blue Corona, our webmasters specialize in coding property management websites and landing pages that are not only visually appealing but also are highly optimized for search engines—allowing your company to get more traffic, leads, and sales from the internet.
Property Management SEO & Content Marketing
To rank well organically, you must establish and promote yourself as the property management authority in your market. Ranking well on Google, Bing, and Yahoo requires three things:
1. First, your website needs to be fast, secure, and mobile-friendly. More than 40% of online users will hit the “back” button if a website takes longer than three seconds to load. Not only that, but search engines favor websites that are fast, secure (HTTPS vs. HTTP), and mobile-friendly.
2. Second, you need a data-driven content strategy with unique, relevant, high-quality content your customers crave. The average B2B buyer does 12 searches before engaging with a company. That means you have 12 chances to connect with them and make an impression. There’s a reason landlords and owners come to you—they need help. So, answer their questions preemptively. You can do this with blog posts, infographics, and even videos. Make it easy for them—you’re a business owner, so you get how time-consuming it is to run a successful business
3. Third, you need to promote your site to other relevant and authoritative websites and get them to link to, reference, and cite you as an authority. Unlike other SEO companies, you’ll never have to worry about us building spammy links that will get you penalized by Google!
LOCAL SEARCH OPTIMIZATION
Because most home buyers have an idea of the location in which they want to live, most home searches are local. In addition to improving your organic search engine listings with real estate SEO services, it’s also vital that you optimize for Google’s local listings. These local listings often appear before the organic listings, leading to better click-through rates for your company from potential customers.
As an award-winning SEO company, we understand that the more listings you have on the first page of search results—including local listings, organic listings, and paid listings—the better. Our local SEO services will increase your visibility for geographically related searches.
Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC)
When it comes to housing and real estate ads, we always recommend investing in both pay per click (PPC) and SEO services. When you hire Blue Corona for PPC management, we handle it all—from keyword discovery to bid management; from ad copy creation to ad split testing; from pay per click call tracking to landing page optimization; we take care of everything and report the results to you monthly.
Investing in PPC, content marketing, and SEO, as well as local SEO, is the most effective way to get more leads and sales from the web as well as maximize your company’s online real estate. When you have a paid listing, local listing, and organic listing for a given search query, you greatly reduce the chance of someone clicking on one of your competitor’s links!
Determine Your True Marketing ROI with Advanced Analytics & Tracking
If you’re like most property managers, you don’t have the time or resources to waste on ineffective property management advertising strategies. At Blue Corona, we have the property management marketing tools to accurately measure and track each and every advertising campaign (from pay per click to SEO to e-mail newsletters and more) and find out which advertising and marketing strategies work and which should be changed or eliminated.
But don’t worry! You won’t receive loads of reports or spreadsheets to analyze! We understand that you’re busy running your real estate firm and you simply don’t have time for that. That’s why we’ll also analyze your data and give you actionable recommendations to measurably improve your performance.
At Blue Corona, our marketing analytics services include:
- Ad tracking and measurement
- Custom research and analysis
- Phone call tracking and recording
- Conversion rate optimization
- Google Analytics consulting
- Website analytics and tracking
- And more!
Accurate measuring and tracking is truly the first step in marketing online so you can quantify your marketing investments.
Why Select Blue Corona Over Other Property Management Marketing Consultants?
Why choose us over other advertising agencies specializing in property management? We’ve helped property managers large and small all over the USA and North America—and we can help you, too.
At Blue Corona, we try and let our clients speak for us. Take a look at our internet marketing reviews from current and former clients to hear straight from them why we are the best internet marketing company for your needs. Everything we do comes from the perspective of a business owner, and we treat your company like our own. What does that mean?
- You won’t be handcuffed to long-term contracts. We won’t handcuff you for a specific amount of time. Ever. While we encourage you to give your campaigns at least three to six months to fully ramp up, you are free to leave and take your assets with you at any time.
- You’ll own all your deliverables, including your website. Some cheap internet marketing companies offer “free” websites with their services, or offer websites hosted on their “proprietary platform.” These are red flags that indicate you’re about to be handcuffed into an unfavorable contract. You can learn more about website ownership clauses here >>
- You’ll optimize your marketing costs. Everything we do is tracked with advanced analytics so we can continually optimize your campaigns. This means you spend less and get more.
- You get a dedicated account manager to be your guide, as well as a full support team that includes an analyst, a web designer/developer, PPC ad manager, and professional, USA-based real estate copywriter.
- You get the peace of mind that we have your back. Digital marketing is a long-term investment, which is why we believe in building partnerships, not acquiring clients. You can rest assured your dedicated account manager will be there for all of your needs and will over-deliver on results.
- You get detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that tie your digital marketing services to your bottom line.
Partner with Our Property Management Marketing Agency Today
Contact us today for a free consultation. Tell us about your situation and we’ll provide you with candid recommendations for online marketing services. Click on the services above to learn more, read our online marketing case studies detailing actual results we’ve produced for business just like yours, or pick up the phone and call us today at 800.696.4690!
What is property management digital marketing?
Digital marketing—also known as online marketing—is an umbrella term for all marketing and engagement activities your property management company does on the web. The role of digital marketing is to help you get found, get noticed, get leads, and then turn those leads into sales and returning customers.
Why should property managers invest in digital marketing?
The average landlord or property owner makes 12 online searches before they contact a potential vendor. If you want to connect with them and increase leads and sales, you have to meet them where they spend their time—online.
What types of online marketing services do you provide?
We provide full-suite online marketing, SEO, website design, PPC, social media, email marketing, instant chat services, analytics and tracking, video marketing, and branding.
Which online marketing services are best for property managers?
Most companies will need SEO, PPC, and website design as core services. Beyond that, which services are best for your business depends on a variety of factors.
How much do digital marketing services cost?
Depending on the package you choose, marketing services can run anywhere from $2,500 to over $10,000 per month.
What is your reporting and communication process?
For property management clients with qualifying packages, we generate monthly reports. Don’t worry, though; we will establish reporting and communication expectations during our intake call.
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.