- Case Studies
Real Estate Marketing from a Top Real Estate Marketing Company
Real Estate Marketing that Attracts More Buyers and Generates More Revenue
If you want to sell more properties, optimize marketing costs, and become THE real estate authority in your market, there’s only one solution: digital marketing services from an award-winning real estate marketing company.
The average homebuyer is online: 44% of homebuyers looked for properties online first and 83% of all home buyers use the internet to search for homes. Not only that, but 58% of all home buyers found their home on a mobile device! In order to connect with these mobile, online consumers, you not only need to dominate the web in all the places they spend their time, but you also need to connect with them at every point of their home-buying journey.
The way to do this is with a comprehensive real estate marketing strategy that claims and leverages all of your available online real estate—from the search engines to directory listings like Zillow. See the marketing services you should incorporate into your online marketing strategy below, and if you’re ready to sell more properties, it’s time to start by contacting us here >>
Our Top Real Estate Marketing Strategies Incorporate the Following Services
How do we make your agency or real estate company THE authority in your market? It comes down to tying the top digital real estate marketing strategies into cohesive campaigns that connect with home buyers on their desktop computers and mobile devices. We incorporate the following services and strategies into our digital marketing packages, spanning across all digital technologies and devices your consumers use:
Why Digital Is the Best Real Estate Marketing Strategy
Get Found, Get Noticed, and Get Leads with Internet Marketing Services from a Top Digital Marketing Company
The real estate industry is booming, and 44% of homebuyers purchase a home they found on the web. What’s crazy is that 52% of home seekers say finding the right property is the hardest part. Make it easy for them with online marketing!
People are searching the web right now for a new place to call home. Will they find YOU or one of your competitors?
Real Estate Website Design
Your website is the hub of all online activity and is your number one priority. Currently, 72% of real estate agents say they are unsatisfied with the number of leads their website generates. Are you one of them?
The best real estate websites aren’t brochures; they’re virtual sales reps capable of generating massive amounts of new leads for your properties. However, you can’t just HAVE a website—the best real estate websites incorporate the following features:
- High-definition photos (including 360-degree photos)
- 360-degree virtual tours
- Drone and video footage
- AR or VR capabilities
- Property listings enabled with online maps
- Neighborhood pages
- Buyer information
- Home search capabilities
They’re also fast, secure, mobile-friendly, and most importantly, they’re coded in a way that makes it easy for the search engines’ software to find, crawl, and index your website. At Blue Corona, our webmasters specialize in coding real estate websites and landing pages that are not only visually appealing but also are highly optimized for search engines—allowing your company to get more traffic, leads, and sales from the internet.
Real Estate SEO & Content Marketing
IMPROVE Organic SEARCH RANKINGS with SEO for Real Estate Companies
To rank well organically, you must establish and promote yourself as the real estate authority in your market. Ranking well on Google, Bing, and Yahoo requires three things:
1. First, your website needs to be fast, secure, and mobile-friendly. More than 40% of online users will hit the “back” button if a website takes longer than three seconds to load. Not only that, but search engines favor websites that are fast, secure (HTTPS vs. HTTP), and mobile-friendly.
2. Second, you need a data-driven content strategy with unique, relevant, high-quality content your customers crave. Google ranks web pages individually, not websites as a whole. Our content marketing team never runs out of real estate marketing ideas, and our marketing techniques are unmatched by any other advertising agency. They have extensive experience writing online content (including blogs, landing pages, press releases, e-mail newsletters, E-books, and more) specifically for real estate companies—so you won’t have to write a thing.
3. Third, you need to promote your site to other relevant and authoritative websites and get them to link to, reference, and cite you as an authority. Unlike other SEO companies, you’ll never have to worry about us building spammy links that will get you penalized by Google!
LOCAL SEARCH OPTIMIZATION
Because most home buyers have an idea of the location in which they want to live, most home searches are local. In addition to improving your organic search engine listings with real estate SEO services, it’s also vital that you optimize for Google’s local listings. These local listings often appear before the organic listings, leading to better click-through rates for your company from potential customers.
As an award-winning SEO company, we understand that the more listings you have on the first page of search results—including local listings, organic listings, and paid listings—the better. Our local SEO services will increase your visibility for geographically related searches.
Pay Per Click Advertising for the Real Estate industry (PPC)
When it comes to housing and real estate ads, we always recommend investing in both pay per click (PPC) and SEO services. When you hire Blue Corona for PPC management, we handle it all—from keyword discovery to bid management; from ad copy creation to ad split testing; from pay per click call tracking to landing page optimization; we take care of everything and report the results to you monthly.
Investing in PPC, content marketing, and SEO, as well as local SEO, is the most effective way to get more leads and sales from the web as well as maximize your company’s online real estate. When you have a paid listing, local listing, and organic listing for a given search query, you greatly reduce the chance of someone clicking on one of your competitor’s links!
Determine Your True Marketing ROI with Advanced Analytics & Tracking
If you’re like most real estate agents, you don’t have the time or resources to waste on ineffective real estate advertising strategies. At Blue Corona, we have the real estate marketing tools to accurately measure and track each and every advertising campaign (from pay per click to SEO to e-mail newsletters and more) and find out which advertising and marketing strategies work and which should be changed or eliminated.
But don’t worry! You won’t receive loads of reports or spreadsheets to analyze! We understand that you’re busy running your real estate firm and you simply don’t have time for that. That’s why we’ll also analyze your data and give you actionable recommendations to measurably improve your performance.
At Blue Corona, our marketing analytics services include:
- Ad tracking and measurement
- Custom research and analysis
- Phone call tracking and recording
- Conversion rate optimization
- Google Analytics consulting
- Website analytics and tracking
- And more!
Accurate measuring and tracking is truly the first step in marketing online so you can quantify your marketing investments.
Why Select Blue Corona Over Other Real Estate Marketing Consultants?
Why choose us over other advertising agencies specializing in real estate? We’ve helped real estate companies large and small all over the USA and North America—and we can help yours, too.
At Blue Corona, we try and let our clients speak for us. Take a look at our internet marketing reviews from current and former clients to hear straight from them why we are the best internet marketing company for your needs. Everything we do comes from the perspective of a business owner, and we treat your company like our own. What does that mean?
- You won’t be handcuffed to long-term contracts. We won’t handcuff you for a specific amount of time. Ever. While we encourage you to give your campaigns at least three to six months to fully ramp up, you are free to leave and take your assets with you at any time.
- You’ll own all your deliverables, including your website. Some cheap internet marketing companies offer “free” websites with their services, or offer websites hosted on their “proprietary platform.” These are red flags that indicate you’re about to be handcuffed into an unfavorable contract. You can learn more about website ownership clauses here >>
- You’ll optimize your marketing costs. Everything we do is tracked with advanced analytics so we can continually optimize your campaigns. This means you spend less and get more.
- You get a dedicated account manager to be your guide, as well as a full support team that includes an analyst, a web designer/developer, PPC ad manager, and professional, USA-based real estate copywriter.
- You get the peace of mind that we have your back. Digital marketing is a long-term investment, which is why we believe in building partnerships, not acquiring clients. You can rest assured your dedicated account manager will be there for all of your needs and will over-deliver on results.
- You get detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that tie your digital marketing services to your bottom line.
Partner with Our Residential and Commercial Real Estate Marketing Agency Today
Contact us today for a free consultation. Tell us about your situation and we’ll provide you with candid recommendations for online marketing services. Click on the services above to learn more, read our online marketing case studies detailing actual results we’ve produced for business just like yours, or pick up the phone and call us today at 800.696.4690!
What is digital marketing?
What is the actual definition of digital marketing? In a nutshell, digital marketing for real estate—also known as online marketing—is an umbrella term for all marketing and engagement activities done through online media channels. The role of digital marketing is to help you get found, get noticed, get leads, and then turn those leads into sold homes.
Why should realtors invest in digital marketing?
About 83% of all home buyers use the internet to search for homes, and 44% of homebuyers looked for properties online first. If you want to connect with them and sell more homes, you have to meet them where they look for homes—online.
What digital marketing services do you provide realtors?
We provide full-suite digital marketing services for real estate. This includes but isn’t limited to SEO, website design, PPC, social media, email marketing, instant chat services, analytics and tracking, video marketing, and branding.
Which online marketing services are best for my real estate agency?
Most companies will need SEO, PPC, and website design as core services. Beyond that, which services are best for your business depends on the information we gather in the audit phase.
How much does real estate marketing cost?
Depending on the package you choose, real estate marketing services can run anywhere from $2,500 to over $10,000 per month.
What is your reporting and communication process?
We generate monthly reports for qualifying real estate clients, and we establish communication processes early so there are no gaps in expectations. All our account managers have a reputation for responsiveness and attention to detail.
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.