- Case Studies
Senior Living Marketing
Assisted living marketing strategies proven to attract more clients and establish you as THE senior living authority in your market.
Senior living marketing isn’t what it used to be. Thanks to the digital transformation, you can’t depend on print ads and referrals to grow your business anymore—each month in the U.S., there are more than 1.7 million online searches for assisted living and home care help.
Even your B2B audience no longer relies just on referrals to coordinate and recommend services—a discharge planner, for example, typically investigates potential assisted living or home care services via the company’s website, online reviews, and social media.
Point-blank, to grow your business, you need to dominate the web—in the search engines, local directories, social media, email inboxes, and everywhere else your target audience spends time.
Blue Corona has assisted living marketing down to a science, and we’d love to help grow your business. If you want more clients while optimizing your marketing costs and increasing revenue, it’s time to see what we can do for you.
Ready to begin? It all starts by contacting us here »
Assisted Living Marketing Services We Incorporate to Grow Your Business
How do we make your senior living facility or home care company the most trusted one in your market? It comes down to a digital strategy that connects with your audience at every point of their customer journey. To do that, we combine the following services that suit your needs best:
Why Digital Is the Best Senior Living Marketing Strategy
Online Assisted Living Marketing Campaigns Help You Get Noticed, Build Trust, and Convert More New Clients
If you’re wondering how to market a nursing home or how to find new referral sources for assisted living facilities, the answer lies in digital marketing. There are discharge planners, care coordinators, and loved ones of seniors searching the web right now for a home care solution or retirement facility. Will they find YOU or one of your competitors?
Increase Leads with Trust-Building Website Designs
Your website isn’t a brochure; it’s a 24/7 concierge, advisor, and virtual sales rep. A whopping 92% of people look at websites when choosing a business, and 75% of them will judge your company’s credibility based on how your website looks and functions. Not only that, but since trust is so important in your industry, your website will also be held to a higher standard than, say, a tire shop.
Your website also needs to be fast, secure, mobile-friendly, and most importantly, your website must be coded in a way that makes it easy for the search engines’ software to find, crawl, and index your website.
We specialize in coding websites and landing pages that are not only visually appealing but also are highly optimized for search engines—allowing your company to get more traffic, leads, and new clients from the internet.
Senior Living SEO & Content Marketing
IMPROVE Organic SeARCH RANKINGS with SEO for Assisted Living Facilities
Most consumers will rely on search engines like Google to find or investigate a potential care solution for seniors. That’s why every marketing plan for senior living communities should include search engine optimization (SEO).
To rank well in the search engines for those queries, you must establish and promote yourself as the senior care authority in your market. Ranking well on Google, Bing, and Yahoo requires three things:
1. First, your website needs to be fast, secure, and mobile-friendly. Over 70% of healthcare searches happen on a mobile device. Once potential clients are on your website, they’ll only wait three seconds for something to happen before they hit the “back” button. Not only that, but search engines favor websites that are fast, secure (HTTPS vs. HTTP), and mobile-friendly.
2. Second, you need a data-driven content strategy with unique, relevant, high-quality content your customers crave. Google ranks web pages individually, not websites as a whole. Our content marketing team has extensive experience writing online content (including blogs, landing pages, press releases, e-mail newsletters, E-books, and more) specifically for the senior care industry—so you won’t have to write a thing.
3. Third, you need to promote your site to other relevant and authoritative websites and get them to link to, reference, and cite you as an authority. Unlike other marketing companies, you’ll never have to worry about us building spammy links that will get you penalized by Google!
LOCAL SEARCH OPTIMIZATION
When it comes to medical marketing for senior living facilities and home care companies, it’s vital that you optimize for Google’s local listings. Consumers looking for a local solution will look to Google’s map listings to choose one near them. These local listings often appear before the organic listings, leading to better click-through rates for your company from potential customers.
As an award-winning SEO company, we understand that the more listings you have on the first page of search results—including local listings, organic listings, and paid listings—the better. Our local SEO services will increase your visibility for geographically related searches.
Increase Referrals for Assisted Living Facilities with Reputation Management Services
Referrals and recommendations are still a large part of assisted living marketing—the process has just moved online. About 95% of people read online reviews, and they also now trust online reviews as much as recommendations from family and friends. However, 85% of people don’t trust reviews more than three months old, and 40% of them only look at reviews from the last two weeks. With reputation management services, we can help you get more positive reviews and referrals for your senior living facility or home care company.
Pay Per Click Advertising for Assisted Living
When it comes to senior living ads, we always recommend investing in both pay per click (PPC) and SEO services. When you hire Blue Corona for PPC management, we handle it all—from keyword discovery to bid management; from ad copy creation to ad split testing; from pay per click call tracking to landing page optimization; we take care of everything and report the results to you monthly.
Investing in PPC, content marketing, and SEO, as well as local SEO, is the most effective way to get more leads and sales from the web as well as maximize your company’s online real estate. When you have a paid listing, local listing, and organic listing for a given search query, you greatly reduce the chance of someone clicking on one of your competitor’s links!
Determine Your True Marketing ROI with Advanced Analytics & Tracking
If you’re like most assisted living or home care companies, you don’t have the time or resources to waste on ineffective senior living advertising strategies. That’s why at Blue Corona, we accurately measure and track each and every advertising campaign (from pay per click to SEO to e-mail newsletters and more) to find out which advertising and marketing strategies work and which should be changed or eliminated.
But don’t worry! You won’t receive loads of reports or spreadsheets to analyze! We understand that you’re busy running your business and you simply don’t have time for that. That’s why we’ll also analyze your data and give you actionable recommendations to measurably improve your performance.
At Blue Corona, our marketing analytics services include:
- Ad tracking and measurement
- Custom research and analysis
- Phone call tracking and recording
- Conversion rate optimization
- Google Analytics consulting
- Website analytics and tracking
- And more!
Accurate measuring and tracking is truly the first step in healthcare marketing online so you can quantify your marketing investments.
Why Select Blue Corona Over Other Senior Living Marketing Companies?
We help senior living centers large and small all over the USA and North America—and we can help yours, too.
At Blue Corona, we try and let our clients speak for us. Take a look at our internet marketing reviews from current and former clients to hear straight from them why we are the best internet marketing company for your needs. Everything we do comes from the perspective of a business owner, and we treat your practice or facility like our own. What does that mean?
- You won’t be handcuffed to long-term contracts. We won’t handcuff you for a specific amount of time. Ever. While we encourage you to give your campaigns at least three to six months to fully ramp up, you are free to leave and take your assets with you at any time.
- You’ll own all your deliverables, including your website. Some cheap internet marketing companies offer “free” websites with their services, or offer websites hosted on their “proprietary platform.” These are red flags that indicate you’re about to be handcuffed into an unfavorable contract. You can learn more about website ownership clauses here >>
- You’ll optimize your marketing costs. Everything we do is tracked with advanced analytics so we can continually optimize your campaigns. This means you spend less and get more.
- You get a dedicated account manager to be your guide, as well as a full support team that includes an analyst, a web designer/developer, PPC ad manager, and professional, USA-based medical copywriter.
- You get the peace of mind that we have your back. Digital marketing is a long-term investment, which is why we believe in building partnerships, not acquiring clients. You can rest assured your dedicated account manager will be there for all of your needs and will over-deliver on results.
- You get detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that tie your digital marketing services to your bottom line.
Partner with Our Assisted Living Marketing Agency Today
Contact us today for a free consultation. Tell us about your situation and we’ll provide you with candid recommendations for online marketing services. Click on the services above to learn more, read our online marketing case studies detailing actual results we’ve produced for business just like yours, or pick up the phone and call us today at 800.696.4690!
What is digital marketing?
What is the actual definition of digital marketing? In a nutshell, digital marketing—also known as online marketing—is an umbrella term for all marketing and engagement activities done through online media channels. The role of digital marketing is to help you get found, get noticed, get leads, and then turn those leads into sales and returning customers.
Why invest in digital marketing?
About 97% of consumers in the U.S. go online to find local products and services. If you want to connect with them and increase leads and sales, you have to meet them where they spend their time—online.
What digital marketing services do you provide?
We provide full-suite digital marketing, SEO, website design, PPC, social media, email marketing, instant chat services, analytics and tracking, video marketing, and branding.
Which online marketing services are best for my business?
Most companies will need SEO, PPC, and website design as core services. Beyond that, which services are best for your business depends on a few things:
- Your budget
- Your goals
- Your product/service
- Your target audience
- And many other factors
How much do digital marketing services cost?
Depending on the package you choose, marketing services can run anywhere from $2,500 to over $10,000 per month.
What is inbound marketing?
Inbound marketing refers to marketing strategies such as content marketing, pay per click (PPC) advertising, search engine optimization (SEO), and social media that attract or “pull” prospective clients/customers in at an exact moment of interest or intent. Inbound marketing strategies stand in sharp contrast to so-called “traditional” marketing strategies such as billboards, cold calling, direct mail, print, radio, tradeshows, TV, etc. that interrupt (often uninterested) people by pushing (typically unwanted) messages to them.
What is your reporting and communication process?
We generate monthly reports for clients and have a reputation for responsiveness and attention to detail. We will establish reporting and communication expectations during our intake call.
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.