- Competitive Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Website Design
- Tracking & Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Franchise Marketing
- Case Studies
- Case Studies
- Home services
- Home Design & Remodeling
- Commercial Services
Healthcare PPC (Pay Per Click) Advertising
Healthcare PPC Advertising for Doctors, Hospitals & Treatment Centers
Want more leads and new patients? If you’re not testing and investing in pay per click (PPC) advertising, you’re missing out—89 percent of consumers use an online search engine to look for a solution to their healthcare queries, and the top three spots in the search engine results are reserved for PPC ads.
PPC advertising is a highly controllable, cost-effective way to earn a spot at the top of Google and Bing search results.
recommended ppc services:
- Paid search campaigns
- Social media campaigns
- Facebook ads for healthcare
- Google Ads/Adwords for doctors
- Google Local Services Ads management
- Bing Ads management
- YouTube advertising for healthcare
- Display Ads management
- Shopping Ads (ecommerce) management
- Remarketing (retargeting) for healthcare
Why Us? Our PPC Management Company Is a Bing Partner and a Google Premier Partner, a Distinction Reserved for the Top Three Percent of North American Google Partners
Advertising in the healthcare industry is tricky, which is why you need experts that know what they’re doing. Blue Corona has extensive experience helping businesses in the medical industry like yours cost-effectively market their companies on the web:
- 775 percent – That’s how much we’ve managed to improve the conversion rate for one of our clients in the medical industry.
- $40.59 – That’s the cost per lead (CPL) we’ve achieved for that same client. When you think of the lifetime value of one of your new patients, that’s nothing!
Whether you’re looking to fine-tune your existing medical PPC campaign or you’re starting from scratch and need a complete pay per click setup, our specialists are ready to help. Learn more about our PPC services for doctors and healthcare facilities below, or contact us now to get started.
What's Included In Our Healthcare and Medical PPC Services
Medical PPC advertising is a cost-effective, quick way to get more website traffic, leads and new patients. When you choose us for PPC management, you'll get:
1 A DIGITAL COMPETITOR ANALYSIS, INCLUDING:
- Completing a market analysis of your service areas and industry
- Finding local competitors currently investing in PPC with higher ad positioning
- Analyzing search terms, monthly search volumes, and more in your market
- Creating and setting revenue and cost-per-lead goals
2CUSTOM, DATA-DRIVEN ADS, INCLUDING:
- Researching keywords to find what and how your patients are searching for your services
- Creating copy and creatives for high-performing ads
- Split-testing ad copy and creatives
- Conducting competitor research on ad copy
3PPC AD TRACKING AND ANALYTICS, INCLUDING:
- Tracking average ad positions by campaign
- Tracking click-through rate
- Tracking and optimizing cost-per-click
- Tracking leads, calls, and sales
- Attributing revenue to each paid campaign
4PPC CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT, INCLUDING:
- Managing and tweaking bids for each campaign
- Monitoring keyword search queries and adjusting bidding
- Monitoring the average position, click-through rate, and cost per click
- And more optimizations for campaign improvement
5PAID SEARCH CAMPAIGNS, INCLUDING:
- Paid ads that target patients based on their queries in search engines
- PPC-ad-specific landing page optimizations
- Coordinated paid search and SEO campaigns
- Display advertisement campaigns
- Retargeted healthcare ads and medical remarketing campaigns
What Is PPC in Healthcare? What Does a Pay Per Click Management Company Do?
The PPC meaning in healthcare is a specific method of advertising in healthcare industries. It’s a type of internet marketing and advertising in which advertisers display ads on different websites and platforms and pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. There are various healthcare marketing benchmarks, but the ones that matter to you are the average cost per click (CPC) and click-through rate (CTR). The average CPC cost per click (how much you pay each time someone clicks on your ad) for healthcare and medical is $2.62 for search ads, and the average cost per action (how much you pay for the desired user action like filling out a contact form) is $78.09. The average CTR for healthcare is 3.27 percent for search and 0.59 percent for the display network.
A pay per click management company like Blue Corona handles all the setup, design, copywriting, launch, and optimization of ads.
Healthcare PPC Services We Offer:
- Paid search campaigns – 89 percent of consumers use a search engine to solve healthcare queries, and 73 percent of patients rely on search engines to find a health practitioner or treatment center. On average, 41 percent of clicks go to the top three paid ads on the search results page (Wordstream). Paid search ads target consumers by the keywords they type into the search bar, meaning it’s the best way to grab someone’s attention at the moment they’re looking for your product or services. Learn more about paid search campaigns.
- Social media campaigns – The average social media user spends two hours on social media sites each day. However, thanks to most social media platforms’ algorithms, it’s nearly impossible for businesses to be noticed—unless you put money behind it. It takes a pro to execute Facebook ads for healthcare, so be sure you’re working with an agency that knows what it’s doing. Learn more about paid social media campaigns.
- Google Ads (AdWords) management – When it comes to Google Ads, formerly Google AdWords, healthcare and medicine are specialized verticals because of privacy and disclosure restrictions. We have the experience necessary to navigate through restrictions to provide incredible results. With an unprecedented reach, businesses make an average of $2 in income for every $1 they spend in Ads. Learn more about Google Ads management.
- Google Local Services ads management – Google Local Services ads are meant for local businesses in specific industries. They are rolling out slowly across the United States, and Blue Corona has already launched dozens of successful campaigns. You can get on our list to be notified when they are available in your service area here. Learn more about Google Local Services ads.
- Bing Ads management – As a Bing Partner, you can be sure to get the most return for your ad spend. Learn more about Bing ads.
- YouTube advertising – YouTube is the second most popular search engine, and the evolving consumer preference for video isn’t a trend. Consumers are 27 times more likely to click through online video ads than standard banners, and companies which use video ads in their marketing grow revenue 49 percent faster year-over-year than those which don’t. Learn more about YouTube advertising.
- Google Display Network management – Display ads, run through the Google Display Network, show your ads to consumers while they’re browsing other websites. You’ve likely seen display advertisements on popular news sites, weather sites, and even on smaller blogs you follow. Learn more about display advertising.
- Shopping ads (ecommerce) management – If you’re looking to sell more products, grow your business, and get more people to know your brand, a shopping campaign can help. Learn more about ecommerce ads.
- Remarketing advertising — Retargeting in healthcare refers to service ads to people who have already visited your website. They are a great way to encourage action and nudge patients toward your facility or services. We can retarget ads with Google Ads, Bing, and all major social media platforms.
Which Pay Per Click Management Services Are Right for Me?
Good question! The best pay per click management services for you actually depend on your specific buyer’s funnel, your budget, and your goals. We highly recommend getting a PPC audit done before making any decisions, because it will give you a definitive answer. However, you can roughly match your buyer’s funnel with the best PPC ads using the diagram below:
Switching PPC Companies? Get a PPC Audit Done First
Before you invest a penny with a PPC company in the USA or elsewhere you need a PPC campaign audit to put the right analytics tools in place and gather some baseline data. You need to know how your website functions today as a sales rep. This process can take anywhere from a few days to a week or a month. The process is important.
Accurate measurement and campaign tracking is the foundation of every Blue Corona internet marketing service, including PPC advertising. If you don’t know exactly how your paid advertising campaigns perform today, you can’t maximize your results and drive higher ROI.
If you already have an existing Google Ads or Bing Ads account, our team will start with a pay per click audit. We’ll review what you’ve done in the past and give you actionable recommendations for improving your performance in the future.
For clients utilizing us for PPC management, we handle it all.
Pay per click advertising offers several advantages over SEO:
- PPC advertising offers (near) immediate results; SEO can take weeks or months to start working
- PPC advertising is nearly 100 percent controllable; no SEO company can promise you a certain ranking
- The most accurate keyword tool (data that can be used for an SEO campaign) is a ‘live’ PPC campaign
- The return on investment (ROI) from PPC advertising can be far more easily controlled than an SEO campaign
What Makes Our Healthcare Advertising Services Different
Paid search platforms like Google Ads are self-service platforms, which means you don’t need to hire a professional PPC company to set up and manage your campaign. While it is true that many business owners generate awesome profits via their pay per click advertising campaigns, inexperienced newcomers can (and often do) waste thousands of dollars.
Blue Corona has a team of dedicated PPC specialists with years of experience creating and optimizing paid search campaigns in the medical and healthcare industries. Our PPC specialists work with an account manager to learn every aspect of a client’s business model to better manage your ad account, including:
- The client’s sales funnel
- The lead-to-sale ratio
- The visit-to-lead ratio
- Profit margins for each product and service sold
We use our understanding of the client’s sales funnel to set bids appropriately and achieve the optimal cost per lead. Our desire to make your medical practice our own combined with years of expert PPC management experience equals a cost-effective form of advertising with tremendous reach and potential. If it’s in the healthcare domain, keywords and all, we’ve got it covered.
What Makes Blue Corona Different
Our goal is to be the best analytical, data-driven online marketing and PPC company on the planet! Unlike other PPC companies, we operate from the perspective of a business owner (our account managers have gotten to know more about business than most “paid search gurus” will ever know—call us and see).
We strive to provide superior service by offering the following to all our medical industry PPC clients:
- A dedicated Account Manager, someone that understands business and paid search, to be your guide
- Detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect PPC performance to your bottom line
- A support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated professional copywriter
- Access to our proprietary analytics software (better data drives better results)
Our Happy Clients
“I've been working with Blue Corona for over seven years, but before that, I was doing it all in-house. Blue Corona has impacted GAC in a way that has helped us grow in a turnkey manner. They care about your business and they're willing to work with you and really understand what your needs are as a business, and then develop a program to help you. I strongly recommend Blue Corona to any HVAC company out there.”
“Before working with Blue Corona, our website was old and basic... it really didn't match the image we wanted to portray in the market. We ended up choosing Blue Corona because they impressed us with their thorough research and understanding of our needs and our culture. The big benefit for us throughout the process was their ability to leverage their team's experience when we had an idea of what we wanted to do but didn't really know how to implement...”
“This has by far been the best return on investment I’ve ever seen. This has opened up another door for revenue to come in. My website has turned into my best sales rep. The company markets itself! My account manager presents all the information in a way that I can understand. She always takes my calls. She responds to my emails in a timely fashion. She helps me come up with new ideas. She is outstanding! Blue Corona provides results....”
“We are very pleased not only with the end result, but also with the entire process of working with Blue Corona. The amount of patience, guidance, and knowledge that they displayed throughout the whole process made them a very easy and enjoyable partner to work with. We are thrilled with our new website, mobile site, and content management system. We would recommend Blue Corona for any website development or redesign project.” With 25 retail stores and six dealer locations throughout...”
“We trust our support team at Blue Corona completely and quite frankly are involved in very little of what they do for us. They truly understand SEO and what is needed to make it work. I would say this has been the most valuable aspect of working with Blue Corona. They do so with little to no effort on our part, which allows our sales managers to focus on sales rather than SEO tasks and education. For all of these...”
“"Blue Corona measures and tracks my website and all my advertising so I know exactly what is working and what needs to be re-evaluated. They break down the data into actionable insights and clear takeaways. Before I hired them, I was getting 3 property management leads per month. Today, as a direct result of their SEO work and pay-per-click expertise, I receive over 25 leads per month and my cost per lead has actually gone down!" Rory Coakley founded Coakley Realty...”
“Blue Corona's expertise in search engine optimization is directly responsible for driving the increase in monthly visits to our web site, producing many telephone inquiries and visits to our showroom.”
“Both the design of the website, and the later design of our mobile website, were extremely easy and professional. In the past I had problems with web designers not understanding how I wanted the site to look and respond. Working with Chase, there were none of these issues. He really listened to my requests, asked questions to make sure he understood what I was saying, and made many suggestions of ways to improve the site in ways that had never...”
“I used to get a couple form submissions a year—and it was all spam. Now, we’re getting leads—and they’re qualified! You can find an SEO company anywhere. With Blue Corona, you get an account rep that’s there for you. I know there’s somebody looking out for our website and helping us grow.”
“My husband and I have each been in the business world for at least 30 years and I can honestly say that I have never worked with a team of people as wonderful as Blue Corona's. We know virtually nothing of the SEO business and they have guided us through this in a most impressive way. Tara has been our main point of contact and I truly cannot say enough things about that amazing woman. It is due to Tara and her...”
- Free Analysis