- What We Do
- Case Studies
Medical PPC (Pay Per Click) Advertising
Healthcare PPC Advertising for Doctors, Hospitals & Medical Centers
Want more leads and new patients? If you’re not testing and investing in pay per click (PPC) advertising, you’re missing out—89% of consumers use an online search engine to look for a solution to their healthcare queries, and the top three spots in the search engine results are reserved for PPC ads.
Medical PPC advertising is a highly controllable, cost-effective way to earn a spot at the top of Google and Bing search results.
recommended ppc services:
- Paid search campaigns
- Social media campaigns
- Facebook ads for healthcare
- Google Ads/Adwords for doctors
- Google Local Services Ads management
- Bing Ads management
- YouTube advertising for healthcare
- Display Ads management
- Shopping Ads (ecommerce) management
- Remarketing (retargeting) for healthcare
Why Us? Our PPC Management Company Is a Bing Partner and a Google Premier Partner, a Distinction Reserved for the Top 3% of North American Google Partners
Advertising in the healthcare industry is tricky, which is why you need experts that know what they’re doing. Blue Corona has extensive experience helping businesses in the medical industry like yours cost-effectively market their companies on the web:
- 775% – That’s how much we’ve managed to improve the conversion rate for one of our clients in the medical industry.
- $40.59 – That’s the cost per lead (CPL) we’ve achieved for that same client. When you think of the lifetime value of one of your new patients, that’s nothing!
Whether you’re looking to fine-tune your existing medical PPC campaign or you’re starting from scratch and need a complete pay per click setup, our specialists are ready to help. Learn more about our PPC services for doctors and healthcare facilities below, or contact us now to get started.
What's Included In Our Healthcare and Medical PPC Services
Medical PPC advertising is a cost-effective, quick way to get more website traffic, leads and new patients. When you choose us for PPC management, you'll get:
1 A DIGITAL COMPETITOR ANALYSIS, INCLUDING:
- Completing a market analysis of your service areas and industry
- Finding local competitors currently investing in PPC with higher ad positioning
- Analyzing search terms, monthly search volumes, and more in your market
- Creating and setting revenue and cost-per-lead goals
2CUSTOM, DATA-DRIVEN ADS, INCLUDING:
- Researching keywords to find what and how your patients are searching for your services
- Creating copy and creatives for high-performing ads
- Split-testing ad copy and creatives
- Conducting competitor research on ad copy
3PPC AD TRACKING AND ANALYTICS, INCLUDING:
- Tracking average ad positions by campaign
- Tracking click-through rate
- Tracking and optimizing cost per click
- Tracking leads, calls, and sales
- Attributing revenue to each paid campaign
4PPC CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT, INCLUDING:
- Managing and tweaking bids for each campaign
- Monitoring keyword search queries and adjusting bidding
- Monitoring the average position, click-through rate, and cost per click
- And more optimizations for campaign improvement
5PAID SEARCH CAMPAIGNS, INCLUDING:
- Paid ads that target patients based on their queries in search engines
- PPC-ad-specific landing page optimizations
- Coordinated paid search and SEO campaigns
- Display advertisement campaigns
- Retargeted healthcare ads and medical remarketing campaigns
What Is PPC in Healthcare? What Does a Pay Per Click Management Company Do?
The PPC meaning in healthcare is a specific method of advertising in healthcare industries. It’s a type of internet marketing and advertising in which advertisers display ads on different websites and platforms and pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. There are various healthcare marketing benchmarks, but the ones that matter to you are the average cost per click (CPC) and click-through rate (CTR). The average CPC cost per click (how much you pay each time someone clicks on your ad) for healthcare and medical is $2.62 for search ads, and the average cost per action (how much you pay for the desired user action like filling out a contact form) is $78.09. The average CTR for healthcare is 3.27% for search and 0.59% for the display network.
A pay per click management company like Blue Corona handles all the setup, design, copywriting, launch, and optimization of ads.
Healthcare PPC Services We Offer:
- Paid search campaigns – 89% of consumers use a search engine to solve healthcare queries, and 73% of patients rely on search engines to find a health practitioner or treatment center. On average, 41% of clicks go to the top three paid ads on the search results page (Wordstream). Paid search ads target consumers by the keywords they type into the search bar, meaning it’s the best way to grab someone’s attention at the moment they’re looking for your product or services. Learn more about paid search campaigns.
- Social media campaigns – The average social media user spends two hours on social media sites each day. However, thanks to most social media platforms’ algorithms, it’s nearly impossible for businesses to be noticed—unless you put money behind it. It takes a pro to execute Facebook ads for healthcare, so be sure you’re working with an agency that knows what it’s doing. Learn more about paid social media campaigns.
- Google Ads (AdWords) management – When it comes to Google Ads, formerly Google AdWords, healthcare and medicine are specialized verticals because of privacy and disclosure restrictions. We have the experience necessary to navigate through restrictions to provide incredible results. With an unprecedented reach, businesses make an average of $2 in income for every $1 they spend in Ads. Learn more about Google Ads management.
- Google Local Services ads management – Google Local Services ads are meant for local businesses in specific industries. They are rolling out slowly across the United States, and Blue Corona has already launched dozens of successful campaigns. You can get on our list to be notified when they are available in your service area here. Learn more about Google Local Services ads.
- Bing Ads management – As a Bing Partner, you can be sure to get the most return for your ad spend. Learn more about Bing ads.
- YouTube advertising – YouTube is the second most popular search engine, and the evolving consumer preference for video isn’t a trend. Consumers are 27 times more likely to click through online video ads than standard banners, and companies that use video ads in their marketing grow revenue 49% faster year-over-year than those which don’t. Learn more about YouTube advertising.
- Google Display Network management – Display ads, run through the Google Display Network, show your ads to consumers while they’re browsing other websites. You’ve likely seen display advertisements on popular news sites, weather sites, and even on smaller blogs you follow. Learn more about display advertising.
- Shopping ads (ecommerce) management – If you’re looking to sell more products, grow your business, and get more people to know your brand, a shopping campaign can help. Learn more about ecommerce ads.
- Remarketing advertising — Retargeting in healthcare refers to service ads to people who have already visited your website. They are a great way to encourage action and nudge patients toward your facility or services. We can retarget ads with Google Ads, Bing, and all major social media platforms.
Which Healthcare Pay Per Click Management Services Are Right for Me?
Good question! The best healthcare pay per click management services for you actually depend on your specific buyer’s funnel, your budget, and your goals. We highly recommend getting a PPC audit done before making any decisions, because it will give you a definitive answer. However, you can roughly match your buyer’s funnel with the best PPC ads using the diagram below:
Switching PPC Companies? Get a Medical PPC Audit Done First
Before you invest a penny with a PPC company in the USA or elsewhere you need a PPC campaign audit to put the right analytics tools in place and gather some baseline data. You need to know how your website functions today as a sales rep. This process can take anywhere from a few days to a week or a month. The process is important.
Accurate measurement and campaign tracking is the foundation of every Blue Corona internet marketing service, including PPC advertising. If you don’t know exactly how your paid advertising campaigns perform today, you can’t maximize your results and drive higher ROI.
If you already have an existing Google Ads or Bing Ads account, our team will start with a pay per click audit. We’ll review what you’ve done in the past and give you actionable recommendations for improving your performance in the future.
For clients utilizing us for PPC management, we handle it all.
Pay per click advertising offers several advantages over SEO:
- PPC advertising offers (near) immediate results; SEO can take weeks or months to start working
- PPC advertising is nearly 100% controllable; no SEO company can promise you a certain ranking
- The most accurate keyword tool (data that can be used for an SEO campaign) is a ‘live’ PPC campaign
- The return on investment (ROI) from PPC advertising can be far more easily controlled than an SEO campaign
What Makes Our Healthcare Advertising Services Different
Paid search platforms like Google Ads are self-service platforms, which means you don’t need to hire a professional PPC company to set up and manage your campaign. While it is true that many business owners generate awesome profits via their pay per click advertising campaigns, inexperienced newcomers can (and often do) waste thousands of dollars.
Blue Corona has a team of dedicated PPC specialists with years of experience creating and optimizing paid search campaigns in the medical and healthcare industries. Our PPC specialists work with an account manager to learn every aspect of a client’s business model to better manage your ad account, including:
- The client’s sales funnel
- The lead-to-sale ratio
- The visit-to-lead ratio
- Profit margins for each product and service sold
We use our understanding of the client’s sales funnel to set bids appropriately and achieve the optimal cost per lead. Our desire to make your medical practice our own combined with years of expert PPC management experience equals a cost-effective form of advertising with tremendous reach and potential. If it’s in the healthcare domain, keywords and all, we’ve got it covered.
What Makes Blue Corona Different
Our goal is to be the best analytical, data-driven online marketing and PPC company on the planet! Unlike other PPC companies, we operate from the perspective of a business owner (our account managers have gotten to know more about business than most “paid search gurus” will ever know—call us and see).
We strive to provide superior service by offering the following to all our medical industry PPC clients:
- A dedicated account manager, someone who understands business and paid search, to be your guide
- Detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect PPC performance to your bottom line
- A support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated professional copywriter
- Access to our proprietary analytics software (better data drives better results)
Our Happy Clients
"Blue Corona has been our marketing agency for over a year now. They have provided great services and strategies for accelerating our business growth. Most importantly, they are willing and able to adapt our marketing strategy to help us succeed in our industry. Our account manager has been awesome! She is and has been such an asset to Reliable Power Systems."
"Since working with Blue Corona our lead quality and profitability have skyrocketed! They give you advice on what is best for you rather what would line their own pockets. I have also been impressed by the quality of services (ad copy, amazing web design) and constant communication and tracking Blue Corona offers. Our account manager is truly a pleasure to work with. She is great at setting expectations and delivering results. I have worked with many marketing agencies and have...
"We have been partnering with Blue Corona for a couple of years now, and we are very pleased with the results. From the initial phase of learning our company's challenges and needs to the development of an effective online marketing strategy, working with the entire BC team has been a pleasure. The results have been tangible, and we're seeing an increase in leads and website visits across the board. One important asset BC brings to the table is their team's...
"I’m very happy with the progress of Blue Corona’s SEO and pay-per-click campaigns for my garage door business. Blue Corona has helped improve our online visibility and generate more leads."
"I've been with Blue Corona for over a year now. Hands down one of the best decisions I made for my business. The improvements they've made to my website, SEO, and general lead flow are so much better than previous companies I've worked with. One of the main reasons I chose them is they made decisions based on data and facts. Everything we do is measurable and they hold themselves accountable to the goals we collectively established. While all of...
"The switch to Blue Corona for our digital marketing needs was the best switch our team ever could have made. Our account manager is the best. She and her team are constantly staying a step ahead of industry trends and keeping us informed of best practices for our brand. We have seen tremendous results in a short time since beginning our partnership with Blue Corona, and we look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with their phenomenal team."
"I work for an Ohio HVAC, plumbing, electric, and indoor air quality company. Blue Corona has been nothing but helpful. We've used their services for several years and never had any issues. They've helped us improve PPC, SEO, social media, Local Services ads, and anything in between. I would 100% recommend using their services."
"Blue Corona has proven to be an integral marketing partner for our team. They handled our website revamp, as well as have continued to work with us to optimize our SEO, create campaigns, and evaluate our lead volume. Not only have we appreciated their professionalism, but we are so thankful for their assistance in facilitating our online growth."
"I've been a business owner for seven years and have spent a lot of money with numerous digital marketing companies. My experience with many of them has been akin to burning money. Working with Blue Corona has been the exact opposite experience--more like printing money than burning money. They created a really nice-looking website for my company and, month by month, they add new content, which drives more and more traffic. And of course, there is much more being done...
"Working with Blue Corona has been such a seamless process. They are efficient, creative, and extremely responsive. I have worked with numerous companies in the past and they are by far superior."
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.