- Competitive Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Website Design
- Tracking & Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Franchise Marketing
- Case Studies
- Case Studies
- Home services
- Home Design & Remodeling
- Commercial Services
Pay Per Click (PPC) for Financial Services
Want More Financial Clients? Try PPC for Financial Services
You may know that 97% of online experiences begin with a search engine, but did you also know that on average, 41% of clicks go to the top 3 paid ads on the search results page?
PPC advertising is a highly controllable, cost-effective way to earn a spot at the top of Google and Bing search results. But, to get a high return you need a PPC company that’s experienced, makes data-driven decisions, continually optimizes your campaigns, and looks at your entire funnel to help turn visits into sales. Who does that? We do.
Our PPC Management Company Is a Bing Partner and a Google Premier Partner, a Distinction Reserved for the Top 3% of North American Google Partners
When you choose us, you get the peace of mind that not only do your specialists know the ins and outs of financial regulations and advertising compliance, but your PPC ads are also being managed by certified Google Ads experts and Bing Ads PPC specialists. Not only that, but you get the special perk of working with a Google Premier Partner—a distinction reserved for the top 3% of Google Partner PPC companies.
Services Our PPC Marketing Company Specializes In:
- Paid Search Campaigns
- Social Media Campaigns
- Google Ads Management
- Google Local Services Ads Management
- Bing Ads Management
- YouTube Advertising
- Display Ads Management
- Shopping Ads (Ecommerce) Management
See what we’re about below, as well as what our financial PPC advertising services include and why you should pick us over other PPC management companies.
What's Included In Our Financial Services PPC Management & Advertising Services
PPC advertising is a cost-effective, quick way for financial services companies to get more website traffic, leads and sales. When you choose our PPC company for PPC management, you'll get:
1 A DIGITAL COMPETITOR ANALYSIS, INCLUDING:
- Completing a market analysis of your service areas and target market
- Finding local competitors currently investing in PPC with higher ad positioning
- Analyzing search terms, monthly search volumes, and more in your market
- Creating and setting revenue and cost-per-lead goals
2CUSTOM, DATA-DRIVEN ADS, INCLUDING:
- Researching keywords to find what and how your customers are searching for your services
- Creating ad copy and creatives for high-performing ads
- Split-testing ad copy and creatives
- Conducting competitor research on ad copy and creatives
3PPC AD TRACKING AND ANALYTICS, INCLUDING:
- Tracking average ad positions by campaign
- Tracking click-through-rate
- Tracking and optimizing cost-per-click
- Tracking leads, calls, and sales
- Attributing revenue to each paid campaign
4PPC CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT, INCLUDING:
- Managing and tweaking bids for each campaign
- Monitoring keyword search queries and adjusting bidding
- Monitoring the average position, click-through-rate, and cost-per-click
- And more optimizations for campaign improvement
5PAID SEARCH CAMPAIGNS, INCLUDING:
- Paid ads that target consumers based on their queries in search engines
- PPC-ad-specific landing page optimizations
- Coordinated paid search and SEO campaigns
- Display advertisement campaigns
- Retargeted ads and remarketing campaigns
Why Financial Services Companies Should Use Pay Per Click Advertising
Pay Per CLick Advertising Gives Your Financial Services Company VISIBILITY & RELEVANCE
The two biggest benefits of PPC advertising for financial services companies are controlled visibility and relevance. Traditional advertising, which many banks, lenders, and advisor firms continue to rely on, interrupts people that may or may not be interested or in the market for your financial services.
Online marketing strategies like pay per click advertising only put your message or ad in front of people actively interested in it or ready to make a financial decision. The odds are extremely high that someone searching for “wealth management company in Washington, DC” needs and is interested in finding a financial services partner!
PPC Is HIGHLY CONTROLLABLE & Maximizes ROI
Search engine marketing (SEM) is comprised of pay per click (PPC) advertising and search engine optimization (SEO). Many financial services companies make the mistake of favoring one strategy over the other. It is not uncommon for a business owner to hear from a friend that SEO is better than PPC and refrain from any further investigations of PPC advertising.
In reality, the financial services companies—including banks, wealth management firms, and financial advisors—that have the most success advertising their businesses online use both strategies. Pay per click advertising offers several advantages over SEO:
- PPC advertising offers (near) immediate results; SEO can take weeks or months to start working
- PPC advertising is nearly 100% controllable; no SEO company can promise you a certain ranking
- The most accurate keyword tool (data that can be used for an SEO campaign) is a ‘live’ PPC campaign
- The return on investment (ROI) from PPC advertising can be far more easily controlled than an SEO campaign
PPC Services We Offer for Financial Services Companies
- Paid Search Campaigns – On average, 41% of clicks go to the top 3 paid ads on the search results page (Wordstream). Paid search ads target consumers by the keywords they type into the search bar, meaning it’s the best way to grab someone’s attention at the moment they’re looking for your product or services. Learn more about paid search campaigns.
- Social Media Campaigns – The average social media user spends two hours on social media sites each day. However, thanks to most social media platforms’ algorithms, it’s nearly impossible for businesses to be noticed—unless you put money behind it. Learn more about paid social media campaigns.
- Google Ads Management – Google Ads is Google’s proprietary ads platform. With an unprecedented reach, businesses make an average of $2 in income for every $1 they spend in Ads (Google). Learn more about Google Ads management.
- Google Local Services Ads Management – Google Local Services ads are meant for local businesses in specific industries. They are rolling out slowly across the United States, and Blue Corona has already launched dozens of successful campaigns. You can get on our list to be notified when they are available in your service area here. Learn more about Google Local Services ads.
- Bing Ads Management – As a Bing Partner, you can be sure to get the most return for your ad spend. Learn more about Bing ads.
- YouTube Advertising – YouTube is the second most popular search engine, and the evolving consumer preference for video isn’t a trend. Consumers are 27 times more likely to click through online video ads than standard banners, and companies which use video ads in their marketing grow revenue 49 percent faster year-over-year than those which don’t. Learn more about YouTube advertising.
- Display Ads Management – Display ads, run through the Google Display Network, show your ads to consumers while they’re browsing other websites. You’ve likely seen display advertisements on popular news sites, weather sites, and even on smaller blogs you follow. Learn more about display advertising.
- Shopping Ads (Ecommerce) Management – If you’re looking to sell more products, grow your business, and get more people to know your brand, a shopping campaign can help. Learn more about ecommerce ads.
Which Pay Per Click Management Services Are Right for Me?
Good question! The best pay per click management services for you actually depend on your specific buyer’s funnel, your budget, and your goals. We highly recommend getting a PPC audit done before making any decisions, because it will give you a definitive answer. However, you can roughly match your buyer’s funnel with the best PPC ads using the diagram below:
Should You Hire a PPC Agency?
If your website does not come up prominently on the first page (multiple times), you’re losing business to your competition. There are two ways to increase your first page visibility—search engine optimization services or PPC advertising and management.
SEO is valuable because more people tend to click organic listings over paid ads (it is estimated that 60% of searchers only click organic listings over paid listings while 40% don’t know the difference—if the listing looks targeted to what they searched, paid or organic, they’ll click it).
If you set up a pay per click account on Google Ads, you’ll see your ads in a matter of hours. If you optimize your website to rank better organically, the work you do today may not be evident in the search results for weeks—even months and years!
Why Hire a PPC Company that Specializes in Financial Services to Manage Your Pay Per Click Ads?
Financial services is an industry that has one of the highest cost per click on PPC ads. If you don’t know what you’re doing, you’ll end up spending a lot more money than is needed. But the complicated nature of financial PPC isn’t the only hurdle—you’ve got to be well-versed in the regulations, disclosure requirements, and general restrictions on financial services advertising.
Pay per click advertising is incredibly measurable and controllable. The downside to this is that there are enormous amounts of data to analyze and interpret as well as layers of complexity the average business owner just doesn’t have time to manage. For example, most financial services business owners fail to track the phone calls generated by their PPC campaigns. The ratio of phone calls received versus online form submissions can be as high as 12:1. If you’re not tracking the phone calls generated by your PPC campaigns, you’re missing more than half the picture. You’re almost certainly under-bidding on some keywords and over-paying for others.
At the same time, hiring a full-time marketing person with the intellectual horsepower to adequately manage your account will cost you at least $5,000 per month (and that’s not counting benefits, computer, and software programs required for optimization or the advertising cost itself!). For the average small business investing in pay per click advertising services, it’s far more cost effective to outsource pay per click set-up, management and on-going optimization.
Switching Financial Services PPC Companies? Get a PPC Audit Done First
Before you invest a penny with a financial services PPC company in the USA or elsewhere you need a PPC campaign audit to put the right analytics tools in place and gather some baseline data. You need to know how your website functions today as a sales rep. This process can take anywhere from a few days to a week or a month. The process is important.
Accurate measurement and campaign tracking is the foundation of every Blue Corona internet marketing service, including PPC advertising. If you don’t know exactly how your paid advertising campaigns perform today, you can’t maximize your results and drive higher ROI.
If you already have an existing Google Ads or Bing Ads account, our team will start with a pay per click audit. We’ll review what you’ve done in the past and give you actionable recommendations for improving your performance in the future.
For clients utilizing us for PPC management, we handle it all.
Blue Corona: Experts in Financial Services PPC
Contact us online or call 800.696.4690 to learn more about Blue Corona’s pay per click advertising and management services for financial services businesses.
Why Select Blue Corona Over Other Financial Services PPC Companies?
At Blue Corona, we try and let our clients speak for us. Take a look at our pay per click reviews and hear straight from them why we are the best PPC company for your needs.
Done that? Great! Let’s get down to the details. We can offer you a few guarantees other companies can’t:
- You don’t have to worry about long-term contracts. We won’t handcuff you for a specific amount of time. Ever.
- You’ll own your ad creatives. Some PPC advertising companies won’t let you keep your ad creatives when you leave. Not us.
- You’ll optimize your marketing costs. All your PPC ads are tracked, measured, and analyzed for improvements. This lowers your costs and raises results.
- You get the peace of mind that we will bend over backwards for you. We believe in building partnerships, not acquiring clients.
- You get a dedicated Account Manager to be your guide, as well as a support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated PPC management specialist.
- You get detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect PPC performance to your bottom line.
Our Happy Clients
“Before working with Blue Corona, our website was old and basic... it really didn't match the image we wanted to portray in the market. We ended up choosing Blue Corona because they impressed us with their thorough research and understanding of our needs and our culture. The big benefit for us throughout the process was their ability to leverage their team's experience when we had an idea of what we wanted to do but didn't really know how to implement...”
“This has by far been the best return on investment I’ve ever seen. This has opened up another door for revenue to come in. My website has turned into my best sales rep. The company markets itself! My account manager presents all the information in a way that I can understand. She always takes my calls. She responds to my emails in a timely fashion. She helps me come up with new ideas. She is outstanding! Blue Corona provides results....”
“We are very pleased not only with the end result, but also with the entire process of working with Blue Corona. The amount of patience, guidance, and knowledge that they displayed throughout the whole process made them a very easy and enjoyable partner to work with. We are thrilled with our new website, mobile site, and content management system. We would recommend Blue Corona for any website development or redesign project.” With 25 retail stores and six dealer locations throughout...”
“We trust our support team at Blue Corona completely and quite frankly are involved in very little of what they do for us. They truly understand SEO and what is needed to make it work. I would say this has been the most valuable aspect of working with Blue Corona. They do so with little to no effort on our part, which allows our sales managers to focus on sales rather than SEO tasks and education. For all of these...”
“"Blue Corona measures and tracks my website and all my advertising so I know exactly what is working and what needs to be re-evaluated. They break down the data into actionable insights and clear takeaways. Before I hired them, I was getting 3 property management leads per month. Today, as a direct result of their SEO work and pay-per-click expertise, I receive over 25 leads per month and my cost per lead has actually gone down!" Rory Coakley founded Coakley Realty...”
“Blue Corona's expertise in search engine optimization is directly responsible for driving the increase in monthly visits to our web site, producing many telephone inquiries and visits to our showroom.”
“Both the design of the website, and the later design of our mobile website, were extremely easy and professional. In the past I had problems with web designers not understanding how I wanted the site to look and respond. Working with Chase, there were none of these issues. He really listened to my requests, asked questions to make sure he understood what I was saying, and made many suggestions of ways to improve the site in ways that had never...”
“I used to get a couple form submissions a year—and it was all spam. Now, we’re getting leads—and they’re qualified! You can find an SEO company anywhere. With Blue Corona, you get an account rep that’s there for you. I know there’s somebody looking out for our website and helping us grow.”
“My husband and I have each been in the business world for at least 30 years and I can honestly say that I have never worked with a team of people as wonderful as Blue Corona's. We know virtually nothing of the SEO business and they have guided us through this in a most impressive way. Tara has been our main point of contact and I truly cannot say enough things about that amazing woman. It is due to Tara and her...”
“Our phones are ringing more and our guys are busier ever since we signed up with Blue Corona to handle our marketing. We look forward to our monthly updates and are excited to see the numbers each month of how we are doing. It is especially nice to see now when we are experiencing a lot of pressure from our competitors to try and take our customers. It’s nice to take these amazing numbers to our manager and show him...”
See the businesses we work with
- Free Analysis