- Digital Marketing Services
- Case Studies
Pay Per Click Advertising for Fire Protection Companies
Want more web traffic, leads, and sales? You need fire protection PPC management services from a top pay per click company.
Want more leads and booked jobs for your fire protection company? If you’re not testing and investing in pay per click (PPC) advertising, you’re missing out. PPC advertising is a highly controllable, cost-effective way to earn a spot at the top of Google and Bing search results. To get a high return, you need a PPC company that’s experienced, makes data-driven decisions, continually optimizes your campaigns, and looks at your entire funnel to help turn visits into sales.
Our PPC Management Company Is a Bing Partner and a Google Premier Partner, a Distinction Reserved for the Top 3% of North American Google Partners
Blue Corona has extensive experience helping fire protection companies like yours cost-effectively market their business on the Internet, improve their overall online presence and visibility, and get more leads and sales from the web.
- $21.72 – That’s the cost per lead (CPL) we managed to achieve for one of our fire protection clients. In this industry, a good cost per lead is around $25.
- 108 – That’s the number of phone leads we got for another one of our fire protection clients in a month.
- 19.86% – That’s the PPC conversion rate for one of our fire protection clients. To compare, the rest of the client’s website converts at around 5.33%!
When you choose Blue Corona, we handle all aspects of your fire protection company’s PPC strategy—from keyword research to ad copy creation to bid management and more. Whether you’re looking to fine-tune your existing fire protection campaign or you’re starting from scratch and need a complete pay per click setup, our specialists are ready to help. Ready to get started? Contact us now!
What's Included In Our Fire Protection PPC Management Services
Pay per click advertising for fire protection companies is a cost-effective, quick way to get more website traffic, leads, and sales. When you choose our PPC management company, you'll get:
1 A DIGITAL COMPETITOR ANALYSIS, INCLUDING:
- Completing a market analysis of your service areas and industry
- Finding local competitors currently investing in PPC with higher ad positioning
- Analyzing search terms, monthly search volumes, and more in your market
- Creating and setting revenue and cost-per-lead goals
2CUSTOM, DATA-DRIVEN ADS, INCLUDING:
- Researching keywords to find what and how your customers are searching for your services
- Creating ad copy and creatives for high-performing ads
- Split-testing ad copy and creatives
- Conducting competitor research on ad copy and creatives
3PPC AD TRACKING AND ANALYTICS, INCLUDING:
- Tracking average ad positions by campaign
- Tracking click-through-rate
- Tracking and optimizing cost-per-click
- Tracking leads, calls, and sales
- Attributing revenue to each paid campaign
4PPC CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT, INCLUDING:
- Managing and tweaking bids for each campaign
- Monitoring keyword search queries and adjusting bidding
- Monitoring the average position, click-through-rate, and cost-per-click
- And more optimizations for campaign improvement
5PAID SEARCH CAMPAIGNS, INCLUDING:
- Paid ads that target consumers based on their queries in search engines
- PPC-ad-specific landing page optimizations
- Coordinated paid search and SEO campaigns
- Display advertisement campaigns
- Retargeted ads and remarketing campaigns
Why Fire Protection Companies Should Choose Pay Per Click Advertising
Pay Per CLick Advertising Gives You VISIBILITY & RELEVANCE
The two biggest benefits of PPC advertising are controlled visibility and relevance. Traditional advertising, which many fire alarm, sprinkler, and all-around fire protection companies continue to rely on, interrupts people that may or may not be interested or in the market for your fire protection services.
Online marketing strategies like pay per click advertising only put your message or ad in front of people actively interested in it or ready to make a buying decision. The odds are extremely high that someone searching for “commercial fire suppression in Maryland” needs and is interested in finding a fire protection company!
PPC Is HIGHLY CONTROLLABLE & Maximizes ROI
Search engine marketing (SEM) is comprised of pay per click (PPC) advertising and search engine optimization (SEO). Many fire protection companies make the mistake of favoring one strategy over the other. It is not uncommon for a business owner to hear from a friend that SEO is better than PPC and refrain from any further investigations of PPC advertising.
In reality, the fire protection companies—including fire alarm and sprinkler companies—that have the most success advertising their businesses online use both strategies. Pay per click advertising offers several advantages over SEO:
- PPC advertising offers (near) immediate results; SEO can take weeks or months to start working
- PPC advertising is nearly 100% controllable; no SEO company can promise you a certain ranking
- The most accurate keyword tool (data that can be used for an SEO campaign) is a ‘live’ PPC campaign
- The return on investment (ROI) from PPC advertising can be far more easily controlled than an SEO campaign
Services Our PPC Company Offers
- Paid Search Campaigns – On average, 41% of clicks go to the top 3 paid ads on the search results page (Wordstream). Paid search ads target consumers by the keywords they type into the search bar, meaning it’s the best way to grab someone’s attention at the moment they’re looking for your product or services. Learn more about paid search campaigns.
- Social Media Campaigns – The average social media user spends two hours on social media sites each day. However, thanks to most social media platforms’ algorithms, it’s nearly impossible for businesses to be noticed—unless you put money behind it. Learn more about paid social media campaigns.
- Google AdWords Management – Google AdWords is Google’s proprietary ads platform. With an unprecedented reach, businesses make an average of $2 in income for every $1 they spend in AdWords (Google). Learn more about Google AdWords management.
- Bing Ads Management – As a Bing Partner, you can be sure to get the most return for your ad spend. Learn more about Bing ads.
- YouTube Advertising – YouTube is arguably the second most popular search engine, and the evolving consumer preference for video isn’t a trend. Consumers are 27 times more likely to click through online video ads than standard banners, and companies which use video ads in their marketing grow revenue 49 percent faster year-over-year than those which don’t. Learn more about YouTube advertising.
- Display Ads Management – Display ads, run through the Google Display Network, show your ads to consumers while they’re browsing other websites. You’ve likely seen display advertisements on popular news sites, weather sites, and even on smaller blogs your customers follow. Learn more about display advertising.
- Shopping Ads Management – If you’re looking to sell more alarms, extinguishers, and fire protection accessories online, a shopping campaign can help. Learn more about ecommerce ads.
Which Pay Per Click Management Services Are Right for Me?
Good question! The best pay per click management services for you actually depend on your specific buyer’s funnel, your budget, and your goals. We highly recommend getting a PPC audit done before making any decisions, because it will give you a definitive answer. However, you can roughly match your buyer’s funnel with the best PPC ads using the diagram below:
Should You Hire a Fire Protection PPC Agency?
If your website does not come up prominently on the first page (multiple times), you’re losing business to your competition. There are two ways to increase your first-page visibility—search engine optimization services or PPC advertising and management.
SEO is valuable because more people tend to click organic listings over paid ads (it is estimated that 60% of searchers only click organic listings over paid listings while 40% don’t know the difference—if the listing looks targeted to what they searched, paid or organic, they’ll click it).
If you set up a pay per click account on Google AdWords, you’ll see your ads in a matter of hours. If you optimize your website to rank better organically, the work you do today may not be evident in the search results for weeks—even months and years!
Other Digital Marketing Services for Fire Protection, Fire Alarm, and SPrinkler Companies
In addition to paid marketing services, we also offer:
- SEO for fire protection companies
- Social media marketing for fire protection companies
- Custom web design for fire protection companies
What Makes Us Different
Paid search platforms like Google AdWords are self-service platforms, which means you don’t need to hire a professional PPC company to set up and manage your campaign. While it is true that many business owners generate awesome profits via their pay per click advertising campaigns, inexperienced newcomers can (and often do) waste thousands of dollars.
Blue Corona has a team of dedicated PPC specialists with years of experience creating and optimizing paid search campaigns in a wide range of industries, including the fire protection industry. Our PPC specialists work with an account manager to learn every aspect of a client’s business model to better manage the AdWords account, including:
- The client’s sales funnel
- The lead-to-sale ratio
- The visit-to-lead ratio
- Profit margins for each product and service sold
We use our understanding of the client’s sales funnel to set bids appropriately and achieve the optimal cost per lead. Our desire to make your fire protection business our own combined with years of expert PPC management experience equals a cost-effective form of advertising with tremendous reach and potential. Contact us now to get started!
What Makes Blue Corona Different
At Blue Corona, we try and let our clients speak for us. Above all, everything we do comes from the perspective of a business owner, and we treat your business like our own. Take a look at our pay per click reviews and hear straight from them why we are the best PPC company for your needs.
Done that? Great! Let’s get down to the details. We can offer you a few guarantees other companies can’t:
- You don’t have to worry about long-term contracts. We won’t handcuff you for a specific amount of time. Ever.
- You’ll own your ad creatives. Some PPC advertising companies won’t let you keep your ad creatives when you leave. Not us.
- You’ll optimize your marketing costs. All your PPC ads are tracked, measured, and analyzed for improvements. This lowers your costs and raises results.
- You get the peace of mind that we will bend over backward for you. We believe in building partnerships, not acquiring clients.
- You get a dedicated Account Manager to be your guide, as well as a support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated PPC management specialist.
- You get detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect PPC performance to your bottom line.
Our Happy Clients
"Blue Corona has been our marketing agency for over a year now. They have provided great services and strategies for accelerating our business growth. Most importantly, they are willing and able to adapt our marketing strategy to help us succeed in our industry. Our account manager has been awesome! She is and has been such an asset to Reliable Power Systems."
"Since working with Blue Corona our lead quality and profitability have skyrocketed! They give you advice on what is best for you rather what would line their own pockets. I have also been impressed by the quality of services (ad copy, amazing web design) and constant communication and tracking Blue Corona offers. Our account manager is truly a pleasure to work with. She is great at setting expectations and delivering results. I have worked with many marketing agencies and have...
"We have been partnering with Blue Corona for a couple of years now, and we are very pleased with the results. From the initial phase of learning our company's challenges and needs to the development of an effective online marketing strategy, working with the entire BC team has been a pleasure. The results have been tangible, and we're seeing an increase in leads and website visits across the board. One important asset BC brings to the table is their team's...
"I’m very happy with the progress of Blue Corona’s SEO and pay-per-click campaigns for my garage door business. Blue Corona has helped improve our online visibility and generate more leads."
"I've been with Blue Corona for over a year now. Hands down one of the best decisions I made for my business. The improvements they've made to my website, SEO, and general lead flow are so much better than previous companies I've worked with. One of the main reasons I chose them is they made decisions based on data and facts. Everything we do is measurable and they hold themselves accountable to the goals we collectively established. While all of...
"The switch to Blue Corona for our digital marketing needs was the best switch our team ever could have made. Our account manager is the best. She and her team are constantly staying a step ahead of industry trends and keeping us informed of best practices for our brand. We have seen tremendous results in a short time since beginning our partnership with Blue Corona, and we look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with their phenomenal team."
"I work for an Ohio HVAC, plumbing, electric, and indoor air quality company. Blue Corona has been nothing but helpful. We've used their services for several years and never had any issues. They've helped us improve PPC, SEO, social media, Local Services ads, and anything in between. I would 100% recommend using their services."
"Blue Corona has proven to be an integral marketing partner for our team. They handled our website revamp, as well as have continued to work with us to optimize our SEO, create campaigns, and evaluate our lead volume. Not only have we appreciated their professionalism, but we are so thankful for their assistance in facilitating our online growth."
"I've been a business owner for seven years and have spent a lot of money with numerous digital marketing companies. My experience with many of them has been akin to burning money. Working with Blue Corona has been the exact opposite experience--more like printing money than burning money. They created a really nice-looking website for my company and, month by month, they add new content, which drives more and more traffic. And of course, there is much more being done...
"Working with Blue Corona has been such a seamless process. They are efficient, creative, and extremely responsive. I have worked with numerous companies in the past and they are by far superior."
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.