- Digital Marketing Services
- Case Studies
Pay Per Click Advertising for Kitchen Remodelers
Want more leads and booked kitchen remodel projects? PPC for kitchen remodelers will get you there.
If you’re not testing and investing in pay per click (PPC) advertising, you’re missing out. Savvy kitchen remodeling companies know that the key to getting more leads and booked jobs from the web is to maximize your first-page real estate on search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
If you search Google for a keyword or keyword phrase relevant to your business and you don’t see your website on the first page, you’re choosing to send prospective customers to competing kitchen remodeling companies. If you want to sell more rustic country kitchens or Neff Cabinets, you need to be easily found on the first page of search results!
Work with a pay per click company that understands your business and has a proven track record helping kitchen remodeling companies measurably improve their PPC advertising performance. Whether you’re looking to fine-tune your existing PPC campaign or you’re starting from scratch and need a complete pay per click setup, our specialists are ready to help. Contact us today to get started!
Kitchen Remodeling PPC Services:
What You Get with Our Kitchen Remodeling PPC Services
Be found in the right place, at the right time, by the right people. With our PPC services, you get:
1 A DIGITAL COMPETITOR ANALYSIS, INCLUDING:
- Completing a market analysis of your service areas and industry
- Finding local competitors currently investing in PPC with higher ad positioning
- Analyzing search terms, monthly search volumes, and more in your market
- Creating and setting revenue and cost-per-lead goals
2CUSTOM, DATA-DRIVEN ADS, INCLUDING:
- Researching keywords to find what and how your customers are searching for your services
- Creating ad copy and creatives for high-performing ads
- Split-testing ad copy and creatives
- Conducting competitor research on ad copy and creatives
3PPC AD TRACKING AND ANALYTICS, INCLUDING:
- Tracking click-through-rate
- Tracking and optimizing cost-per-click
- Tracking leads, calls, and sales
- Attributing revenue to each paid campaign
4PPC CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT, INCLUDING:
- Managing and tweaking bids for each campaign
- Monitoring keyword search queries and adjusting bidding
- Monitoring the averag click-through-rate and cost-per-click
- And more optimizations for campaign improvement
5PAID SEARCH CAMPAIGNS, INCLUDING:
- Paid ads that target consumers based on their queries in search engines
- PPC-ad-specific landing page optimizations
- Coordinated paid search and SEO campaigns
- Display advertisement campaigns
- Retargeted ads and remarketing campaigns
Benefits of PPC for Kitchen Remodelers
PPC Ads are Visible & Relevant
The two biggest benefits of PPC advertising are controlled visibility and relevance.
With traditional advertising, you can’t control who sees your ad or when they see it. With kitchen remodeler PPC, you can be sure the only people seeing your ads are ones in the market for a kitchen remodel. For example, if you use paid search ads, you can set your ad to only show when a homeowner searches for queries similar to “kitchen remodeler near me.” With a YouTube display ad, you can be sure your video ad will only play during videos related to kitchen remodel planning.
PPC Ads Are Highly Controllable & Have Manageable ROI
PPC ads can quickly be turned on and off and are easily adjusted. Because PPC ads are so controllable, you can measurably manage and increase ROI. Everything on the web can and should be tracked, and PPC ads are one of the more trackable forms of digital marketing. Because of the data provided, we can identify what’s working and what’s not quickly, allowing us to adjust your campaign and get you the maximum return on your investment.
Since businesses that track and monitor ROI are 72% more likely to have an effective marketing strategy, you can expect an increase in revenue.
Pay Per Click Services Our Kitchen Remodeling Clients Swear By
- Paid Search Campaigns – Not only do 75% of people say paid search ads make it easier to find the information they need, but 41% of clicks also go to the top three paid ads on the search results page (Wordstream). Paid search ads target homeowners in the market for a remodel by the keywords they type into the search bar. This makes PPC the best way to grab someone’s attention at the moment they’re looking for your product or services.
- Social Media Campaigns – The average social media user spends two hours on social media sites each day. However, thanks to most social media platforms’ algorithms, it’s nearly impossible for businesses to be noticed—unless you put money behind it.
- Google Ads Management – Google Ads (formerly Google Adwords) is Google’s proprietary ads platform. With an unprecedented reach, businesses make an average of $2 in income for every $1 they spend in Ads (Google).
- Bing Ads Management – As a Bing Partner, we’re sure you’re going to get the most return for your ad spend.
- YouTube Advertising – YouTube is arguably the second most popular search engine, and the evolving consumer preference for video isn’t a trend. Consumers are 27 times more likely to click through online video ads than standard banners, and companies which use video ads in their marketing grow revenue 49% faster year-over-year than those which don’t.
- Display Ads Management – Display ads, run through the Google Display Network, show your ads to consumers while they’re browsing other websites. You’ve likely seen display advertisements on popular news sites, weather sites, and even on smaller blogs you follow.
- Remarketing – Customers who see retargeted ads are 70% more likely to convert on your website. Learn more about remarketing and get started today!
How Blue Corona Helps Kitchen Remodeling Contractors with PPC
For all pay per click (PPC) advertising’s advantages, there are some potential drawbacks. Extra time is not something many kitchen remodeling companies have. PPC platforms like Google Ads and Microsoft’s Ad Center are fairly complex (and this is being polite). While it is true that many kitchen remodeling companies generate awesome profits via their pay per click advertising campaigns, inexperienced newcomers can (and often do) waste thousands of dollars.
Blue Corona has a proven pay per click setup and management system specifically designed for kitchen remodeling companies.
Unlike other pay per click companies, Blue Corona started as a measurement and ad tracking company. Some of you are probably saying, “so what?” Well, better data equals better results—guaranteed! Our PPC management team has tools and technologies our competitors don’t. This provides us with never-before-seen insights into your account performance.
For example, wouldn’t it be nice to know which keywords generate the best phone leads? We track that and adjust your account settings to emphasize the keywords that produce the best results!
Whether you already have an existing PPC campaign or not, we can help! If you have an existing campaign, our team will start with a pay per click audit. We’ll show you changes to make that will measurably improve your PPC performance and ROI and we’re not talking about an incremental increase. Our recommended changes will more than offset the price of the audit or the PPC audit is free!
If you’re a kitchen remodeler who is new to pay per click advertising and you’d prefer to walk a bit before we start jogging together, drop us a line today and get a free analysis of your website along with a demo of how PPC advertising can help your kitchen remodeling business!
What Makes Blue Corona Different
Our goal is to be the best analytical, data-driven online marketing and PPC company on the planet! Unlike other PPC companies, we operate from the perspective of a business owner (our account managers have gotten to know more about business than most “paid search gurus” will ever know—call us and see).
We strive to provide superior service by offering the following to all our remodeling PPC clients:
- A dedicated Account Manager, someone that understands business and paid search, to be your guide
- Detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect PPC performance to your bottom line
- A support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated professional copywriter
- Access to our proprietary analytics software (better data drives better results)
Our Happy Clients
"Blue Corona has been our marketing agency for over a year now. They have provided great services and strategies for accelerating our business growth. Most importantly, they are willing and able to adapt our marketing strategy to help us succeed in our industry. Our account manager has been awesome! She is and has been such an asset to Reliable Power Systems."
"Since working with Blue Corona our lead quality and profitability have skyrocketed! They give you advice on what is best for you rather what would line their own pockets. I have also been impressed by the quality of services (ad copy, amazing web design) and constant communication and tracking Blue Corona offers. Our account manager is truly a pleasure to work with. She is great at setting expectations and delivering results. I have worked with many marketing agencies and have...
"We have been partnering with Blue Corona for a couple of years now, and we are very pleased with the results. From the initial phase of learning our company's challenges and needs to the development of an effective online marketing strategy, working with the entire BC team has been a pleasure. The results have been tangible, and we're seeing an increase in leads and website visits across the board. One important asset BC brings to the table is their team's...
"I’m very happy with the progress of Blue Corona’s SEO and pay-per-click campaigns for my garage door business. Blue Corona has helped improve our online visibility and generate more leads."
"I've been with Blue Corona for over a year now. Hands down one of the best decisions I made for my business. The improvements they've made to my website, SEO, and general lead flow are so much better than previous companies I've worked with. One of the main reasons I chose them is they made decisions based on data and facts. Everything we do is measurable and they hold themselves accountable to the goals we collectively established. While all of...
"The switch to Blue Corona for our digital marketing needs was the best switch our team ever could have made. Our account manager is the best. She and her team are constantly staying a step ahead of industry trends and keeping us informed of best practices for our brand. We have seen tremendous results in a short time since beginning our partnership with Blue Corona, and we look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with their phenomenal team."
"I work for an Ohio HVAC, plumbing, electric, and indoor air quality company. Blue Corona has been nothing but helpful. We've used their services for several years and never had any issues. They've helped us improve PPC, SEO, social media, Local Services ads, and anything in between. I would 100% recommend using their services."
"Blue Corona has proven to be an integral marketing partner for our team. They handled our website revamp, as well as have continued to work with us to optimize our SEO, create campaigns, and evaluate our lead volume. Not only have we appreciated their professionalism, but we are so thankful for their assistance in facilitating our online growth."
"I've been a business owner for seven years and have spent a lot of money with numerous digital marketing companies. My experience with many of them has been akin to burning money. Working with Blue Corona has been the exact opposite experience--more like printing money than burning money. They created a really nice-looking website for my company and, month by month, they add new content, which drives more and more traffic. And of course, there is much more being done...
"Working with Blue Corona has been such a seamless process. They are efficient, creative, and extremely responsive. I have worked with numerous companies in the past and they are by far superior."
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.