- Digital Marketing Services
- Case Studies
Lawyer Pay Per Click Services (PPC)
Increase Your Caseload with Attorney PPC Management Services
Want more leads, clients, and to increase your firm’s caseload? If you’re not investing in lawyer pay per click services (PPC), you’re missing out on valuable real estate on search engines like Google and Bing.
Did you know:
- There are 160+ billion monthly searches on Google
- 63 percent of searchers click on paid ads (PPC ads)
- Businesses make an average of $2 in income for every $1 they spend on Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords)
Take a minute and search Google for “lawyer in [jurisdiction]” or a similar keyword your potential clients are using. If you don’t see your website on the first page, you’re giving those clicks away to your competitors. More importantly, you’re giving away revenue to your competitors.
Pay per click ads for lawyers are a way to make sure your law practice is the first firm people see when they Google for specific legal-related search terms.
Blue Corona has extensive experience helping law firms like yours cost-effectively market their firms on the internet, improve their overall online presence and visibility, and get more leads and sales from the web:
- 775% – That’s how much one of our clients in the professional services industry increased their PPC conversion rate.
- $40.59 – That’s the cost per lead (CPL) we’ve achieved for that same client. When you think of the lifetime value of one of your new clients, that’s next to nothing!
When you choose Blue Corona, we handle all aspects of your law firm’s PPC strategy—from keyword research to ad copy creation to bid management and more. We’ve managed paid search accounts for all sorts of clients in the legal industry, including:
- Family law and divorce attorneys
- DUI/DWI (and other traffic charges) attorneys
- Personal injury attorneys
- Elder law attorneys
- And more
Whether you’re looking to fine-tune your existing lawyer PPC campaign or you’re starting from scratch and need a complete pay per click setup, our specialists are ready to help.
Contact us to schedule a consultation with a digital marketing consultant, or keep reading to learn more.
Our PPC Process for Law Firms
Our process for PPC is similar to our approach to lawyer marketing in general: TRACK > TEST > TWEAK > REPEAT. Simply put, you can’t maximize what you fail to measure and track. Better data equals better results.
1PERFORM A DIGITAL COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
- You’ll know exactly how your PPC campaigns stack up against the three to competing lawyers in your jurisdiction
- You’ll receive custom lawyer PPC budget recommendations to generate more website traffic and to fill the top of your sales funnel with high-quality clients looking for legal help
- You’ll receive other paid ad recommendations to beat competitors on search results page, maximize your internet footprint, and more
2CUSTOM, DATA-DRIVEN ADS
- Researching keywords to find what and how your clients are searching for your legal services
- Creating compelling ad copy and creatives to entice searchers to click on your firm’s ad
- Split-testing ad copy and creatives for continual performance improvements
- Conducting competitor research on ad copy and creatives
- Near-real-time PPC management for your law firm
3PPC AD TRACKING, ANALYTICS & REPORTING
- Tracking average positions by campaign
- Tracking click-through rate of your campaigns
- Tracking cost per click
- Tracking leads, calls, sales, and revenue by campaign
- Monthly report calls with a dedicated account manager, including campaign performance updates and recommendations
4PPC CAMPAIGN SETUP
- Let Blue Corona’s lawyer PPC specialists set up a brand new Google Ads and/or Microsoft Ads (formerly Bing Ads) account and give you access to your campaigns, or grant us access to your existing account
- Select the best keywords to bid on based on your firm’s specific practice areas and jurisdictions to connect with potential clients at the exact moment they need your help
- Set up display advertising campaigns for your firm
- Set up retargeted ads and remarketing campaigns for your firm
5PPC CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT
- Managing and tweaking bids for each campaign
- Monitoring keyword search queries and adjusting bidding
- Monitoring the average position, click-through rate, and cost per click
- And more optimizations for campaign improvement
Microsoft Ads and Google Ads for Lawyers
What are MICROSOFT Ads and Google Ads for Attorneys?
If you’ve Googled (or searched in Bing for) anything recently, you might have noticed that on every search result page, the first listings are paid advertisements. Those are called pay per click ads, and they are ads served through the Microsoft Ads and Google Ads platform. The two biggest benefits of Microsoft Ads and Google Ads for lawyers are controlled visibility and relevance. Traditional advertising, which many lawyers continue to rely on, interrupts people that may or may not be interested or in the market for your legal services.
Online marketing strategies like pay per click advertising only puts your message or ad in front of people actively interested in it or ready to make a buying decision. The odds are extremely high that someone searching for “legal counsel in Maryland” needs and is interested in finding a lawyer near them!
SEO and Law Firm PPC: Pair them Together for HIGHLY CONTROLLABLE & MANAGEABLE ROI
Search engine marketing (SEM) is comprised of pay per click (PPC) advertising and search engine optimization (SEO). Many legal professionals make the mistake of favoring one strategy over the other. It is not uncommon for a business owner to hear from a friend that SEO is better than PPC and refrain from any further investigations of PPC advertising.
In reality, the law firms having the most success marketing their businesses online use both strategies. Pay per click advertising offers several advantages over SEO:
- PPC advertising offers (near) immediate results; SEO can take weeks or months to start working
- PPC advertising is nearly 100% controllable; no SEO company can promise you a certain ranking
- The most accurate keyword tool (data that can be used for an SEO campaign) is a “live” PPC campaign
- The return on investment (ROI) from PPC advertising can be far more easily controlled than an SEO campaign
Blue Corona’s Lawyer PPC Process
OUR PAY PER CLICK MANAGEMENT PROCESS
Blue Corona has a proven pay per click setup and management system specifically designed for lawyers like you. Our PPC setup and management services include:
- Campaign strategy
- Keyword research
- Ad copy creation
- Geo-targeted ads
- Targeted location settings
- Budget and bid management
- Ad testing
- Conversion tracking
- Detailed monthly reporting
- Desktop and mobile PPC ads
To effectively track your conversions, we’ll set up online conversion tracking and phone call tracking so that we can accurately see how well your legal PPC campaigns are performing and make adjustments as needed. It’s important that lawyers don’t skip this step—we’ve found that phone leads tend to greatly outnumber contact form submissions in this industry!
What Makes Us Different
Paid search platforms like Google Ads are self-service platforms, which means you don’t need to hire a professional PPC company to set up and manage your campaign. While it is true that many business owners generate awesome profits via their pay per click advertising campaigns, inexperienced newcomers can (and often do) waste thousands of dollars.
Blue Corona has a team of dedicated PPC specialists with years of experience creating and optimizing paid search campaigns in a wide range of industries, including the legal industry. Our PPC specialists work with an account manager to learn every aspect of a client’s business model to better manage the Google Ads account, including:
- The client’s sales funnel
- The lead-to-sale ratio
- The visit-to-lead ratio
- Profit margins for each product and service sold
We use our understanding of the client’s sales funnel to set bids appropriately and achieve the optimal cost per lead. Our desire to make your practice our own combined with years of expert PPC management experience equals a cost-effective form of advertising with tremendous reach and potential.
What Makes Blue Corona Different
Our goal is to be the best analytical, data-driven online marketing and PPC company on the planet! Unlike other PPC companies, we operate from the perspective of a business owner (our account managers have gotten to know more about business than most “paid search gurus” will ever know—call us and see).
We strive to provide superior service by offering the following to all our lawyer PPC clients:
- A dedicated Account Manager, someone who understands business and paid search, to be your guide
- Detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect PPC performance to your bottom line
- A support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated professional copywriter
- Access to our proprietary analytics software (better data drives better results)
Our Happy Clients
“"Before working with Blue Corona, our website was old and basic... it really didn't match the image we wanted to portray in the market. We ended up choosing Blue Corona because they impressed us with their thorough research and understanding of our needs and our culture. The big benefit for us throughout the process was their ability to leverage their team's experience when we had an idea of what we wanted to do but didn't really know how to implement...”
“"This has by far been the best return on investment I’ve ever seen. This has opened up another door for revenue to come in. My website has turned into my best sales rep. The company markets itself!" My account manager presents all the information in a way that I can understand. She always takes my calls. She responds to my emails in a timely fashion. She helps me come up with new ideas. She is outstanding! Blue Corona provides results....”
“"We trust our support team at Blue Corona completely and quite frankly are involved in very little of what they do for us. They truly understand SEO and what is needed to make it work. I would say this has been the most valuable aspect of working with Blue Corona. They do so with little to no effort on our part, which allows our sales managers to focus on sales rather than SEO tasks and education. For all of these...”
“"Blue Corona measures and tracks my website and all my advertising so I know exactly what is working and what needs to be re-evaluated. They break down the data into actionable insights and clear takeaways. Before I hired them, I was getting 3 property management leads per month. Today, as a direct result of their SEO work and pay-per-click expertise, I receive over 25 leads per month and my cost per lead has actually gone down!" Rory Coakley founded Coakley...”
“Blue Corona's expertise in search engine optimization is directly responsible for driving the increase in monthly visits to our web site, producing many telephone inquiries and visits to our showroom.”
“I used to get a couple of form submissions a year—and it was all spam. Now, we’re getting leads—and they’re qualified! You can find an SEO company anywhere. With Blue Corona, you get an account rep that’s there for you. I know there’s somebody looking out for our website and helping us grow.”
“Our phones are ringing more and our guys are busier ever since we signed up with Blue Corona to handle our marketing. We look forward to our monthly updates and are excited to see the numbers each month of how we are doing. It is especially nice to see now when we are experiencing a lot of pressure from our competitors to try and take our customers. It’s nice to take these amazing numbers to our manager and show him...”
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.