- Case Studies
Mobile search is on the rise, and it’s important that your business is where your potential customers are; don’t risk missing out on great opportunities to reach your target market. If you’re not currently advertising on mobile, get there before your competitors do!
Did you know that…
- Having mobile ads can translate to more clicks? More than 57 percent of all U.S. online traffic now comes from a smartphone, so if you aren’t investing in mobile advertising, you’re missing out on over half of all U.S. web traffic.
- As you move down your sales funnel, getting more clicks could mean more conversions, as long as your ad and your landing page are well tailored for mobile display. This means having click-to-call extensions on your ads and a mobile-friendly PPC landing page. (Don’t worry, we can help with both!)
Let us do a FREE analysis of your current mobile campaigns!
Enter your website address into the box below to let our PPC experts identify opportunities for improvement:
Why Advertise on Mobile Devices?
- There are typically lower costs associated with mobile advertising.
- Mobile ads allow you to assist consumers with their immediate, time-sensitive needs. For example, let’s say you own a business offering emergency services and there is a hurricane in the area. If there is a power outage, customers will not be searching for your services on their desktop computers. Rather, they will pick up their phone and search there. We can help make sure they find you!
- Many local search queries are geo-specific, which is ideal for attracting more business for local companies.
- Mobile devices are highly personal—there is little sharing of the device. Computers are more likely to be shared, which can mess up some of your demographic targeting.
Why Choose Blue Corona to Manage Your Mobile Ad Campaign?
- We have a team of dedicated PPC specialists with experience setting up and optimizing mobile ad campaigns for clients in a wide variety of industries, including home services, B2B, healthcare, legal, financial, professional services, and more.
- Our phone call tracking is incredibly useful for mobile ads since most mobile conversions are phone calls. This will allow you to determine the effectiveness of your mobile ad campaign.
- We can even help you with a mobile-friendly website! Nearly 89 percent of people are likely to recommend a brand after a positive brand experience on mobile, and 57 percent of users say they won’t recommend a business with a poorly designed mobile site. Is your website one of those that isn’t optimized? Ready to get started? Whether you’re looking for someone to optimize your current campaign or you need a complete mobile ad campaign set up, our PPC specialists are ready to help.
You Might Also Be Interested In…
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.