- Digital Marketing Services
- Case Studies
Real Estate PPC (Pay Per Click) Advertising
Want to sell more listings? PPC and Google Ads for real estate will get you there.
Over 80% of modern homebuyers look for houses and properties online, but with all the noise on the web, getting your property noticed can feel like an uphill battle.
With real estate PPC, you can make sure your target audience is seeing your properties in all the places they spend time online–in the search engines, in their email inbox, and even while they’re pinning “dream home” ideas on Pinterest.
Not all real estate PPC companies are created equal. When you choose us, you get the peace of mind that your PPC ads are being managed by certified Google Ads (formerly Adwords) experts and Bing Ads PPC specialists.
Our PPC Management Company Is a Bing Partner and a Google Premier Partner, a Distinction Reserved for the Top 3% of North American Google Partners
Whether you’re looking to fine-tune your existing property listing PPC campaign or you’re starting from scratch and need a complete pay per click setup, our specialists are ready to help. Contact us today to get started!
Real Estate PPC Services:
Our Real Estate PPC Services
PPC for real estate helps you be found in the right place, at the right time, by the right people. We make it happen with the following PPC services:
1 A DIGITAL COMPETITOR ANALYSIS, INCLUDING:
- Completing a market analysis of your service areas and industry
- Finding local competitors currently outranking you on the web for your services
- Analyzing search terms, monthly search volumes, and more in your market
2CREATING DATA-DRIVEN ADS
- Researching keywords and negative keywords for real estate to find what and how your customers are searching for your services
- Creating copy for high-performing ads
- Split-testing ad copy
- Conducting competitor research on ad copy
3TRACKING YOUR PPC CAMPAIGN
- Tracking average positions by campaign
- Tracking click-through-rate
- Tracking cost-per-click
- Tracking leads, calls, sales, and revenue by campaign
4MANAGING YOUR PPC CAMPAIGN
- Managing and tweaking bids for each campaign
- Monitoring keyword search queries and adjusting bidding
- Monitoring click-through-rate and cost-per-click
- And more optimizations for campaign improvement
5PAID SEARCH CAMPAIGNS, INCLUDING:
- Paid ads that target consumers based on their queries in search engines
- PPC-ad-specific landing page optimizations
- Coordinated paid search and SEO campaigns
- Display advertisement campaigns
- Retargeted ads and remarketing campaigns
Benefits of PPC and Google Ads for Real Estate
PPC Ads are Visible & Relevant
The two biggest benefits of PPC advertising are controlled visibility and relevance.
With traditional advertising, you have little control over who sees your ad or when they see it. With PPC advertising, you can be sure the only people seeing your ads are ones looking for a new home or are browsing real estate content on social media and YouTube.
Real estate PPC advertising also allows you to stay in front of your target audience through the entire home buying process—which is typically a long one.
For example, you can grab homeowners’ attention at the very start of their journey by promoting your work via social media PPC ads. Because the majority of the first stages of buying a home planning happen by gathering ideas on social media, getting your properties front and center from the getgo will increase your brand recognition.
Next, keep them interested in the middle of the sales funnel with mid-roll YouTube ads as they’re getting more information about the home buying process. When the homeowner is finally ready to get started, PPC search ads help make sure your company is at the top of the search results when they type in “best real estate agency near me.”
PPC Ads Are Highly Controllable & Have Manageable ROI
PPC ads are great for realtors because they can quickly be turned on and off and are easily adjusted. Because PPC ads are so controllable, you can measurably manage and increase ROI. Everything on the web can and should be tracked, and PPC ads are one of the most trackable forms of digital marketing. Because of the data provided, we can identify what’s working and what’s not quickly, allowing us to adjust your campaign and get you the maximum return on your investment.
Since businesses that track and monitor ROI are 72% more likely to have an effective marketing strategy, you can expect an increase in revenue.
Real Estate Pay Per Click Services Our Clients Swear By
- Paid Search Campaigns – Not only do 75% of people say paid search ads make it easier to find the information they need, but 41% of clicks also go to the top three paid ads on the search results page (Wordstream). Paid search ads target people in the market for a new home by the keywords they type into the search bar.
- Social Media Campaigns – The average social media user spends two hours on social media sites each day, and that number goes up when a user is buying a new home. Since social media is the prime spot for homeowners to get design inspiration, it’s one of the better advertising channels for realtors.
- Google Ads Management – Google Ads for real estate (formerly Google Adwords) is Google’s proprietary ads platform. With an unprecedented reach, businesses make an average of $2 in income for every $1 they spend in Ads (Google).
- Bing Ads Management – As a Bing Partner, we’re sure you’re going to get the most return for your ad spend.
- YouTube Advertising – YouTube is arguably the second most popular search engine, and the evolving consumer preference for video isn’t a trend. Consumers are 27 times more likely to click through online video ads than standard banners, and companies which use video ads in their marketing grow revenue 49% faster year-over-year than those which don’t.
- Display Ads Management – Display ads, run through the Google Display Network, show your ads to consumers while they’re browsing other websites. You’ve likely seen display advertisements on popular news sites, weather sites, and even on smaller blogs you follow.
- Remarketing – Customers who see retargeted ads are 70% more likely to convert on your website, and remarketing for real estate is especially important because of the longer purchase cycle. Learn more about remarketing and get started today!
How Blue Corona Helps Real Estate Agents with PPC and Google Ads
For all pay per click (PPC) advertising’s advantages, there are some potential drawbacks. Extra time is not something many realtors have. PPC platforms like Google Ads and Microsoft’s Ad Center are fairly complex (and this is being polite). While it is true that many realtors generate awesome profits via their pay per click advertising campaigns, inexperienced newcomers can (and often do) waste thousands of dollars.
Unlike other pay per click companies, Blue Corona started as a measurement and ad tracking company. Some of you are probably saying, “so what?” Well, better data equals better results—guaranteed! Our PPC management team has tools and technologies our competitors don’t. This provides us with never-before-seen insights into your account performance.
For example, wouldn’t it be nice to know which keywords generate the best phone leads? We track that and adjust your account settings to emphasize the keywords that produce the best results!
Whether you already have an existing PPC campaign or not, we can help! If you have an existing campaign, our team will start with a pay per click audit. We’ll show you changes to make that will measurably improve your PPC performance and ROI and we’re not talking about an incremental increase. Our recommended changes will more than offset the price of the audit or the PPC audit is free!
If you’re a real estate agent who is new to pay per click advertising and you’d prefer to walk a bit before we start jogging together, drop us a line today and get a free analysis of your website along with a demo of how PPC advertising can help your real estate agency!
What Makes Blue Corona Different
Our goal is to be the best analytical, data-driven online marketing and PPC company on the planet! Unlike other PPC companies, we operate from the perspective of a business owner (our account managers have gotten to know more about business than most “paid search gurus” will ever know—call us and see).
We strive to provide superior service by offering the following to all our remodeling PPC clients:
- A dedicated Account Manager, someone that understands business and paid search, to be your guide
- Detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect PPC performance to your bottom line
- A support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated professional copywriter
- Access to our proprietary analytics software (better data drives better results)
Our Happy Clients
“"Before working with Blue Corona, our website was old and basic... it really didn't match the image we wanted to portray in the market. We ended up choosing Blue Corona because they impressed us with their thorough research and understanding of our needs and our culture. The big benefit for us throughout the process was their ability to leverage their team's experience when we had an idea of what we wanted to do but didn't really know how to implement...”
“"This has by far been the best return on investment I’ve ever seen. This has opened up another door for revenue to come in. My website has turned into my best sales rep. The company markets itself!" My account manager presents all the information in a way that I can understand. She always takes my calls. She responds to my emails in a timely fashion. She helps me come up with new ideas. She is outstanding! Blue Corona provides results....”
“"We trust our support team at Blue Corona completely and quite frankly are involved in very little of what they do for us. They truly understand SEO and what is needed to make it work. I would say this has been the most valuable aspect of working with Blue Corona. They do so with little to no effort on our part, which allows our sales managers to focus on sales rather than SEO tasks and education. For all of these...”
“"Blue Corona measures and tracks my website and all my advertising so I know exactly what is working and what needs to be re-evaluated. They break down the data into actionable insights and clear takeaways. Before I hired them, I was getting 3 property management leads per month. Today, as a direct result of their SEO work and pay-per-click expertise, I receive over 25 leads per month and my cost per lead has actually gone down!" Rory Coakley founded Coakley...”
“Blue Corona's expertise in search engine optimization is directly responsible for driving the increase in monthly visits to our web site, producing many telephone inquiries and visits to our showroom.”
“I used to get a couple of form submissions a year—and it was all spam. Now, we’re getting leads—and they’re qualified! You can find an SEO company anywhere. With Blue Corona, you get an account rep that’s there for you. I know there’s somebody looking out for our website and helping us grow.”
“Our phones are ringing more and our guys are busier ever since we signed up with Blue Corona to handle our marketing. We look forward to our monthly updates and are excited to see the numbers each month of how we are doing. It is especially nice to see now when we are experiencing a lot of pressure from our competitors to try and take our customers. It’s nice to take these amazing numbers to our manager and show him...”
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.