Pay Per Click Advertising for Shredding Companies
Want more leads and booked jobs for your shredding company? If you’re not testing and investing in pay per click (PPC) advertising, you’re missing out.
Take a minute and search Google for “shredding company + your service area.” If you don’t see your website on the first page, you’re choosing to send prospective customers to competing companies!
Blue Corona has extensive experience helping shredding companies like yours cost-effectively market their business on the Internet, improve their overall online presence and visibility, and get more leads and sales from the Web.
- $24.83 – That’s the average amount we’ve managed to decrease the cost-per-lead for one of our shredding clients!
- 59% – That’s how much we’ve increased the client’s phone call conversion rate (an indication of PPC traffic quality) in just six months.
- 8.4% – That’s the online conversion rate for the PPC landing pages we made for our shredding client. To compare, the rest of the client’s website converts at about 5.85%.
When you choose Blue Corona, we handle all aspects of your shredding company’s PPC strategy—from keyword research to ad copy creation to bid management and more.
Whether you’re looking to fine-tune your existing shredding campaign or you’re starting from scratch and need a complete pay per click setup, our specialists are ready to help.
Contact us today to get started!
The Benefits of PPC Advertising for Shredding Companies
Visibility & Relevance
The two biggest benefits of PPC advertising are controlled visibility and relevance. Traditional advertising, which many shredding companies continue to rely on, interrupts people that may or may not be interested or in the market for your shredding services.
Online marketing strategies like pay per click advertising only puts your message or ad in front of people actively interested in it or ready to make a buying decision. The odds are extremely high that someone searching for “shredding services in Maryland” needs and is interested in finding a shredding company!
Highly Controllable & Manageable ROI
Search engine marketing (SEM) is comprised of pay per click (PPC) advertising and search engine optimization (SEO). Many shredding companies make the mistake of favoring one strategy over the other. It is not uncommon for a business owner to hear from a friend that SEO is better than PPC and refrain from any further investigations of PPC advertising. In reality, the shredding companies having the most success marketing their businesses online use both strategies.
Pay per click advertising offers several advantages over SEO:
- PPC advertising offers (near) immediate results; SEO can take weeks or months to start working
- PPC advertising is nearly 100% controllable; no SEO company can promise you a certain ranking
- The most accurate keyword tool (data that can be used for an SEO campaign) is a ‘live’ PPC campaign
- The return on investment (ROI) from PPC advertising can be far more easily controlled than an SEO campaign
How Blue Corona Helps Shredding Companies with PPC
Our Pay Per Click Management Process
Blue Corona has a proven pay per click setup and management system specifically designed for shredding companies like yours. Our PPC setup and management services include:
- Campaign strategy
- Keyword research
- Ad copy creation
- Geo-targeted ads
- Targeted location settings
- Budget and bid management
- Ad testing
- Conversion tracking
- Detailed monthly reporting
- Desktop and mobile PPC ads
To effectively track your conversions, we’ll set up online conversion tracking and phone call tracking so that we can accurately see how well your shredding PPC campaigns are performing and make adjustments as needed.
What Makes Us Different
Paid search platforms like Google AdWords are self-service platforms, which means you don’t need to hire a professional PPC company to set up and manage your campaign. While it is true that many business owners generate awesome profits via their pay per click advertising campaigns, inexperienced newcomers can (and often do) waste thousands of dollars.
Blue Corona has a team of dedicated PPC specialists with years of experience creating and optimizing paid search campaigns in a wide range of industries, including the document shredding industry. Our PPC specialists work with an account manager to learn every aspect of a client’s business model to better manage the AdWords account, including:
- The client’s sales funnel
- The lead-to-sale ratio
- The visit-to-lead ratio
- Profit margins for each product and service sold
We use our understanding of the client’s sales funnel to set bids appropriately and achieve the optimal cost per lead. Our desire to make your shredding business our own combined with years of expert PPC management experience equals a cost-effective form of advertising with tremendous reach and potential.
Contact us for a free analysis of your current shredding PPC campaign or to set up a new campaign today.
- Free Analysis