- Competitive Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Website Design
- Tracking & Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Franchise Marketing
- Case Studies
- Case Studies
- Home services
- Home Design & Remodeling
- Commercial Services
Pay Per Click Advertising for Shredding Companies
Want more leads and booked jobs for your shredding company? If you’re not testing and investing in pay per click (PPC) advertising, you’re missing out.
Take a minute and search Google for “shredding company + your service area.” If you don’t see your website on the first page, you’re choosing to send prospective customers to competing companies!
Blue Corona has extensive experience helping shredding companies like yours cost-effectively market their business on the Internet, improve their overall online presence and visibility, and get more leads and sales from the Web.
- $24.83 – That’s the average amount we’ve managed to decrease the cost-per-lead for one of our shredding clients!
- 59% – That’s how much we’ve increased the client’s phone call conversion rate (an indication of PPC traffic quality) in just six months.
- 8.4% – That’s the online conversion rate for the PPC landing pages we made for our shredding client. To compare, the rest of the client’s website converts at about 5.85%.
When you choose Blue Corona, we handle all aspects of your shredding company’s PPC strategy—from keyword research to ad copy creation to bid management and more.
Whether you’re looking to fine-tune your existing shredding campaign or you’re starting from scratch and need a complete pay per click setup, our specialists are ready to help.
Our PPC Process for Shredding Companies
Our process for PPC is similar to our approach to B2B marketing in general: TRACK > TEST > TWEAK > REPEAT. Simply put, you can’t maximize what you fail to measure and track. Better data equals better results.
1COMPLETING A COMPETITOR ANALYSIS
- Completing a market analysis of your service areas and industry
- Finding local competitors currently outranking you on the web for your services
- Analyzing search terms, monthly search volumes, and more in your market
2CREATING DATA-DRIVEN ADS
- Researching keywords to find what and how your customers are searching for your services
- Creating copy for high-performing ads
- Split-testing ad copy
- Conducting competitor research on ad copy
3TRACKING YOUR PPC CAMPAIGN
- Tracking average positions by campaign
- Tracking click-through-rate
- Tracking cost-per-click
- Tracking leads, calls, sales, and revenue by campaign
4MANAGING YOUR PPC CAMPAIGN
- Managing and tweaking bids for each campaign
- Monitoring keyword search queries and adjusting bidding
- Monitoring the average position, click-through-rate, and cost-per-click
- And more optimizations for campaign improvement
5SERVICES BEYOND PAID SEARCH CAMPAIGNS
- Landing page optimization
- Display advertisement campaigns
- Retargeted ads and remarketing campaigns
- LinkedIn advertising campaigns
- Paid social media marketing campaigns
The Benefits of PPC Advertising for Shredding Companies
VISIBILITY & RELEVANCE
The two biggest benefits of PPC advertising are controlled visibility and relevance. Traditional advertising, which many shredding companies continue to rely on, interrupts people that may or may not be interested or in the market for your shredding services.
Online marketing strategies like pay per click advertising only puts your message or ad in front of people actively interested in it or ready to make a buying decision. The odds are extremely high that someone searching for “shredding services in Maryland” needs and is interested in finding a shredding company!
HIGHLY CONTROLLABLE & MANAGEABLE ROI
Search engine marketing (SEM) is comprised of pay per click (PPC) advertising and search engine optimization (SEO). Many shredding companies make the mistake of favoring one strategy over the other. It is not uncommon for a business owner to hear from a friend that SEO is better than PPC and refrain from any further investigations of PPC advertising. In reality, the shredding companies having the most success marketing their businesses online use both strategies.
Pay per click advertising offers several advantages over SEO:
- PPC advertising offers (near) immediate results; SEO can take weeks or months to start working
- PPC advertising is nearly 100% controllable; no SEO company can promise you a certain ranking
- The most accurate keyword tool (data that can be used for an SEO campaign) is a ‘live’ PPC campaign
- The return on investment (ROI) from PPC advertising can be far more easily controlled than an SEO campaign
How Blue Corona Helps Shredding Companies with PPC
OUR PAY PER CLICK MANAGEMENT PROCESS
Blue Corona has a proven pay per click setup and management system specifically designed for shredding companies like yours. Our PPC setup and management services include:
- Campaign strategy
- Keyword research
- Ad copy creation
- Geo-targeted ads
- Targeted location settings
- Budget and bid management
- Ad testing
- Conversion tracking
- Detailed monthly reporting
- Desktop and mobile PPC ads
To effectively track your conversions, we’ll set up online conversion tracking and phone call tracking so that we can accurately see how well your shredding PPC campaigns are performing and make adjustments as needed.
What Makes Us Different
Paid search platforms like Google AdWords are self-service platforms, which means you don’t need to hire a professional PPC company to set up and manage your campaign. While it is true that many business owners generate awesome profits via their pay per click advertising campaigns, inexperienced newcomers can (and often do) waste thousands of dollars.
Blue Corona has a team of dedicated PPC specialists with years of experience creating and optimizing paid search campaigns in a wide range of industries, including the document shredding industry. Our PPC specialists work with an account manager to learn every aspect of a client’s business model to better manage the AdWords account, including:
- The client’s sales funnel
- The lead-to-sale ratio
- The visit-to-lead ratio
- Profit margins for each product and service sold
We use our understanding of the client’s sales funnel to set bids appropriately and achieve the optimal cost per lead. Our desire to make your shredding business our own combined with years of expert PPC management experience equals a cost-effective form of advertising with tremendous reach and potential.
Contact us for a free analysis of your current shredding PPC campaign or to set up a new campaign today.
What Makes Blue Corona Different
Our goal is to be the best analytical, data-driven online marketing and PPC company on the planet! Unlike other PPC companies, we operate from the perspective of a business owner (our account managers have gotten to know more about business than most “paid search gurus” will ever know—call us and see).
We strive to provide superior service by offering the following to all our B2B PPC clients:
- A dedicated Account Manager, someone that understands business and paid search, to be your guide
- Detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect PPC performance to your bottom line
- A support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated professional copywriter
- Access to our proprietary analytics software (better data drives better results)
Our Happy Clients
“Before working with Blue Corona, our website was old and basic... it really didn't match the image we wanted to portray in the market. We ended up choosing Blue Corona because they impressed us with their thorough research and understanding of our needs and our culture. The big benefit for us throughout the process was their ability to leverage their team's experience when we had an idea of what we wanted to do but didn't really know how to implement...”
“This has by far been the best return on investment I’ve ever seen. This has opened up another door for revenue to come in. My website has turned into my best sales rep. The company markets itself! My account manager presents all the information in a way that I can understand. She always takes my calls. She responds to my emails in a timely fashion. She helps me come up with new ideas. She is outstanding! Blue Corona provides results....”
“We are very pleased not only with the end result, but also with the entire process of working with Blue Corona. The amount of patience, guidance, and knowledge that they displayed throughout the whole process made them a very easy and enjoyable partner to work with. We are thrilled with our new website, mobile site, and content management system. We would recommend Blue Corona for any website development or redesign project.” With 25 retail stores and six dealer locations throughout...”
“We trust our support team at Blue Corona completely and quite frankly are involved in very little of what they do for us. They truly understand SEO and what is needed to make it work. I would say this has been the most valuable aspect of working with Blue Corona. They do so with little to no effort on our part, which allows our sales managers to focus on sales rather than SEO tasks and education. For all of these...”
“"Blue Corona measures and tracks my website and all my advertising so I know exactly what is working and what needs to be re-evaluated. They break down the data into actionable insights and clear takeaways. Before I hired them, I was getting 3 property management leads per month. Today, as a direct result of their SEO work and pay-per-click expertise, I receive over 25 leads per month and my cost per lead has actually gone down!" Rory Coakley founded Coakley Realty...”
“Blue Corona's expertise in search engine optimization is directly responsible for driving the increase in monthly visits to our web site, producing many telephone inquiries and visits to our showroom.”
“Both the design of the website, and the later design of our mobile website, were extremely easy and professional. In the past I had problems with web designers not understanding how I wanted the site to look and respond. Working with Chase, there were none of these issues. He really listened to my requests, asked questions to make sure he understood what I was saying, and made many suggestions of ways to improve the site in ways that had never...”
“I used to get a couple form submissions a year—and it was all spam. Now, we’re getting leads—and they’re qualified! You can find an SEO company anywhere. With Blue Corona, you get an account rep that’s there for you. I know there’s somebody looking out for our website and helping us grow.”
“My husband and I have each been in the business world for at least 30 years and I can honestly say that I have never worked with a team of people as wonderful as Blue Corona's. We know virtually nothing of the SEO business and they have guided us through this in a most impressive way. Tara has been our main point of contact and I truly cannot say enough things about that amazing woman. It is due to Tara and her...”
“Our phones are ringing more and our guys are busier ever since we signed up with Blue Corona to handle our marketing. We look forward to our monthly updates and are excited to see the numbers each month of how we are doing. It is especially nice to see now when we are experiencing a lot of pressure from our competitors to try and take our customers. It’s nice to take these amazing numbers to our manager and show him...”
- Free Analysis