- Case Studies
Social Media Marketing Seminars & Workshops
Learn how to use social media websites like Facebook and LinkedIn to grow your business!
NEW EVENT ANNOUNCED
How to Grow Your Business Using LinkedIn
Join Ben Landers and Blue Corona on Friday, September 23, 2011 from 9:00 am – 11:00 am in Gaithersburg, Maryland for this exciting Social Media Seminar and Workshop. You’ll learn the basics of using LinkedIn to grow your business as well as actionable strategies you can implement immediately—with no technical knowledge.
By attending, you will learn:
- A framework for effective online marketing and where social media sites fit into the mix
- The analytical tools required to run effective social media campaigns
- How to transform your website from a brochure into a virtual sales rep
- How to set up your LinkedIn accounts to maximize success
- 3 easy-to-implement strategies for getting more business from LinkedIn
- How to accurately measure and track your results
Each seminar offers industry exclusivity—only one company per industry per geographic area per seminar (first come, first serve). Network with other business owners and marketing executives and enjoy a complimentary light breakfast and lunch with free coffee, tea and bottled water available all day.
Each workshop and seminar is limited to 6 participants to ensure personal attention and industry specific examples.
Who Should Attend
This social media seminar is designed specifically for business owners and marketing executives in Maryland, DC and Northern Virginia that want to learn how to effectively use LinkedIn to get more business. No technical knowledge or previous understanding of social media marketing is required—this seminar can accomodate beginners as well as relatively advanced users.
It is perfect for:
- Small business owners that want to learn everything worth knowing about social media marketing
- Individuals looking to advanced their career by learning how to use social media sites like LinkedIn to increase leads/sales
- Companies considering hiring a social media consultant or company
Social Media Marketing Seminar & Workshop Summary
When: September 23, 2011, Social Media Marketing Seminar & Workshop from 9:00am – 11:00am
Where: Blue Corona’s Corporate Headquarters – 7595-G Rickenbacker Drive Gaithersburg, MD
- Light breakfast with free water, coffee and tea
- Exclusivity – only one company per industry / geographic area per seminar
- Small group (limited to 6) for a personalized learning experience
- Introduction to LinkedIn – the basics through advanced techniques
- Turn-key LinkedIn strategy – something you can implement NOW with little or no technical knowledge
- Opportunity to network with other business owners and share your experiences on what works and what doesn’t
Ben Landers is the founder and president of Blue Corona, a leading online marketing and analytics company in Maryland. Ben has been actively using Facebook and LinkedIn to generate leads and sales since both sites went live! He is a regular speaker on topics ranging from SEO to social media and marketing analytics and he has over 10 years of experience optimizing websites to rank higher organically and convert more visitors into leads and sales. His presentation style combines passion and high-energy with candor and a true understanding of the challenges faced by small business owners.
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.