- What We Do
- Case Studies
Dental SEO Services
Want more patients? Get them with SEO for dentists from the top dental marketing company in the USA.
Go to Google and search, “dentists near me” or, “best dentists in [your city], [your state].” Are you in the top three search results? If not, you’re losing business to other dentists and dental practices—guaranteed.
More and more adults are going online to look for solutions for their medical needs—89% of consumers turn to a search engine when they’re looking to solve their healthcare queries. Once there, 55% of searchers click on one of the first three entries.
Our team has extensive experience helping dentists get more qualified website traffic and convert more website visitors into leads and patients.
WHY YOU NEED An SEO COMPANY THAT SPECIALIZES IN THE Dental INDUSTRY
Not only do you need these services, but you also need dental SEO experts that understand the ins and outs of your industry. We know:
- How to navigate through increasing regulations and comply with patient privacy practices
- How to develop long-lasting relationships with both patients and health practitioners
- How to best position your practice’s brand in your marketplace
If you want more patients while optimizing your marketing costs and increasing revenue, it’s time to see what Blue Corona can do for your dental practice. Ready to begin? It all starts by contacting us here >>
SEO for Dentists: Our Process and What You Can Expect
The best dental SEO companies (like Blue Corona) handle the day-to-day of monitoring and improving your online footprint, including making your website more visible in the search results and differentiating your brand across the web. We do this by following the process below.
1PERFORMING A COMPETITIVE DIGITAL ANALYSIS
- Complete a competitive digital marketing analysis to see how you stack up against your top three competitors in the search results using our proprietary data tracking software
- Perform keyword research and identify the top sales-driving search terms and keywords in your market area and industry
- Establish your baseline for website code and structure, content, local visibility, and off-site citations, then compare it to your competitors to create an actionable, sales-driving plan
- Create actionable revenue goals and corresponding SEO plans
2OPTIMIZING WEBSITE CONTENT AND CODE
- Install advanced Google Analytics and call tracking
- Make your dental website fast, secure (optional but recommended), and mobile-friendly
- Edit your dental website’s code and structure to be in-line with best SEO practices
- Edit and optimize your existing website pages for search visibility and creative content
- Perform conversion rate optimization on all website elements (like contact forms, buttons, navigational links) to ensure an optimal experience for your customers
3CREATING NEW DENTAL WEBSITE CONTENT AND CREATIVES
- Publish targeted, well-written website content that improves your local search rankings and provides a seamless user experience
- Create SEO-optimized creative content assets like dental infographics and videos
- Optimize and create content for voice search and digital assistants
4MANAGING LOCAL CITATIONS (LOCAL SEO FOR DENTISTS)
- Locate and audit existing citations across online directories like Yelp, Facebook, and more, including industry-specific directories
- Optimize your practice’s Google My Business page for your business address or service area, phone number, maps listing, and business hours
- Optimize your company’s Facebook page for local SEO best practices
- Discover, manage, and monitor local citation and backlink opportunities to build authority
5MEASUREMENT AND ANALYTICS REPORTING
- Provide transparent revenue attribution and easy-to-understand monthly reports on the status and results of all your SEO campaigns, as well as what’s coming next
- Provide reports on tracked incoming phone calls, and analyze separately tracked phone lines for each marketing channel (optional add-on, but recommended)
- Monitor analytics on a daily basis to watch for anomalies, hacks, penalties, or other sales-damaging events
- And more
6TRACKING AND TWEAKING YOUR SEO CAMPAIGN
- Monitor your keyword rankings, organic traffic, calls, and leads
- Monitor the keywords rankings of your competitors
- Monitor your top-three competitors
- Monitor keyword and search trends in your industry
- Continually optimize and pivot your campaign for better performance over time
SEO for Dental Practices: How SEO Works to Increase Patient Count and Book More Appointments
Each month, customers in the U.S. perform just over 5 million online searches for dentists and dental services in their area:
Considering more than 90% of searchers click on the first page of the search results, if your practice isn’t on the first page for your target dental SEO keywords, you’re losing business—guaranteed.
If you’re like most dentists, you probably get 20 emails a day promising to rank your website #1 on Google. Like most things in life, if it sounds too good to be true, it typically is (after all—think about what your competitors promise your clients!)! With a million self-proclaimed “dental SEO experts,” it can be difficult to distinguish fact from fiction. At Blue Corona, we provide total transparency and services backed by tangible data.
Three things are required if you want your website to rank above all the other dental practices:
- Your website needs to be fast, mobile-friendly, intuitive for users, and coded correctly so search engines can find, read, index and rank pages.
- Your onsite content (copy/text) must establish your dental practice as an authority in not only your service area but the dental industry as a whole.
- Your offsite factors (ex. links from other authoritative sites) must be optimized to reinforce your site’s authority.
Blue Corona offers turnkey dental SEO services to measurably improve the three ranking factors above. The result, for many of our dental clients, is an exponential increase in website traffic, leads, and sales!
SEO for Dentists: Our Process in More Detail
Step 1: Comprehensive Website Tracking & Dental SEO Audit
You can’t maximize what you don’t (accurately) measure. Accurate tracking is the foundation of every dental marketing service Blue Corona provides. We market our clients’ practices as if we owned them ourselves. To provide you with intelligent decisions about your advertising, marketing, SEO, and dental website, we must first evaluate your marketing the same way a great accountant would review your financials.
Most SEO companies brag about rankings and traffic. Guess what? Neither of these metrics matters if you do not see increases in sales, revenue, and profit from organic searches (for terms other than your company name!).
SEO is a zero-sum game, which means that for your website to move higher up in the organic search results, you must leapfrog dental websites which are currently perceived to be better optimized than your site. One of the most common questions dentists ask us is, “how much SEO do I need?” You can’t (intelligently) answer this question without first doing a thorough analysis of the other dentists in your area.
A typical dentist SEO audit includes:
- A business intake so that our account managers see your business from the owner’s perspective
- Analytics and SEO software implementation (we use a set of proprietary tools no other dentist SEO company has)
- SEO keyword research and identification
- Competitor analysis
- Analysis and evaluation of your website code, structure, and content
- Analysis and evaluation of your company’s presence online—linkscape, social media, and more
The output of our SEO audit process is an overview report and SEO strategy, which our team will present to you (allowing time for extensive Q&A).
Step 2: Foundational, Technical SEO Improvements to Your Dental Website
Armed with the data derived from the SEO audit, the second step in the SEO process is to make any foundational improvements required to rank well on Google and other search engines.
For example, you need well-optimized onsite content; however, if your website is not coded and structured correctly, the search engines will never see the great content you create. If code and site structure issues are identified during the SEO audit and assessment process, they must be fixed before any content optimizations occur.
First, your website needs to be secure, fast, and mobile-friendly. Above, you saw there are more than 5 million online searches for local dentists per month—and 64% of them happen on a mobile device.
Although every situation is unique, typical foundational improvements include things like revising your website’s title and meta tags, renaming various web pages, giving your website files a more intuitive structure, improving your site speed (load speed is a known ranking factor), enhancing your local SEO by creating more geographically relevant content, and even recoding your website onto a content management system (CMS).
Step 3: Content Creation and Content Marketing for Dentists
With the right foundation in place, and armed right keywords, the next step in the SEO process is to update the content on your website and, when necessary, create new website pages. Contrary to what you might think, Google doesn’t rank websites—it ranks web PAGES. Each page of content on your site allows you to rank for a specific set of relevant keywords.
It might be helpful to think of your website as if it were a fishing boat, each page of content is like a baited line thrown into the Internet sea of fish. More lines in the water (pages on your website) equals more fish (visits, leads, and sales!)! The content of your website must be targeted to your top keywords, but it also must establish your dental practice as THE authority for what you do in markets you do it.
Most dentists hate creating website copy! That’s okay—Blue Corona has professional U.S.-based copywriters who specialize in creating unique, original, relevant and authoritative content specifically for dentists.
Step 4: Optimization of Offsite Factors and Local SEO for Dentists
The final step in the SEO process is to optimize your overall footprint on the web, starting with your Google My Business page.
Most people want a local dentist. Above, we showed you that there were more than 5 million online searches for dentists in the U.S. each month. Approximately 250,000 of those searches are specifically for the keywords “dentist near me.” When consumers make geographically related searches like “dentist near me” or “dental clinic in [city, state],” Google and other search engines show what’s called the local pack (otherwise known as map listings):
To get in the local pack, you need a flawless Google My Business page. With our local SEO services, we’ll do it for you and make sure it’s continually up to date with the latest information.
OTHER OFFSITE FACTORS
A part of building authority offsite includes generating links back to your website. Think of links from other authoritative websites (manufacturer’s pages, local chambers of commerce or the BBB) as votes of authority or digital recommendations. More links from high-authority sites equal more search engine visibility; however, you must recognize that not all links are created equal!
Buying links with the intent to manipulate Google’s ranking algorithms is forbidden and doing so can get your website banned from the search rankings. The right way to attract links to your website is to earn them by creating unique and remarkable content—content that is truly valuable to your prospective patients!
Ready to rank #1 on Google? It’s time to contact us about dental SEO services
Learn more about how Blue Corona can help your dental practice grow with SEO! Contact us today!
What is SEO?
SEO is the process of editing and creating website content and code that ranks well on search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. First, your website must be coded so search engines can find and crawl it. Your website also needs to be fast, secure, and mobile friendly. Second, you need web page after web page of unique, remarkable, and optimized content. Third, you must gain citations, links, and references from other relevant and authoritative websites.
What’s included in SEO services?
In all SEO packages, we include:
- A digital competitive analysis
- Website content and code optimization
- New website content and creatives
- Local citation optimization (local SEO)
- Measurement and analytics reporting
- Continual tracking and tweaking of your campaign
Should I hire an SEO company?
An SEO company handles the day-to-day tasks of monitoring your online presence so you can focus on other aspects of your business. If you don’t have the time or resources to comb through pages upon pages of analytical data, rankings, and traffic patterns and then have the means to optimize accordingly, you need an SEO company.
How much do SEO services cost?
Blue Corona’s SEO process starts with a website audit – an ongoing SEO campaign may or may not follow (ongoing SEO occurs approximately 85% of the time). Website audits are customized for individual businesses, so the prices vary, but the typical range is $2,500 – $3,500 (audits for larger “enterprise” websites can be considerably more). Ongoing SEO ranges from consulting to “do it for me” SEO services where Blue Corona’s team acts like your own in-house SEO department (for a fraction of the cost of having your own SEO team). Ongoing SEO ranges from $2,000 per month on the low end to $10,000 (or more) per month on the high end. What should really matter is your return on marketing investment (ROMI). Sure, $5,000 per month may sound like a big investment for a local business, but if your ROMI turns into $50,000 per month, it’s worth the investment. A word of caution: you get what you pay for. If you sign up with a cheap SEO company that offers low monthly payments and includes a “free” website, you may be leasing a space on their proprietary platform, meaning you lose your website and all your work once you leave. Avoid outsourced or second-language SEO work.
How long does SEO take?
If you’ve got a good SEO partner, you can generally see results between 3-6 months, but certain industries with highly competitive keywords can take up to a year to see traction. Don’t give up, though—once you get going, your results will snowball.
How does Blue Corona track SEO success?
If you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it. You can’t win the game if you don’t know the score. Despite a million quotes which suggest that you can’t maximize your business success unless you track your results, most business owners and marketers are still not accurately tracking their advertising, marketing, website, or SEO. Most online marketing companies treat tracking and reporting as an afterthought—the last step. At Blue Corona, it’s the first step in every SEO engagement.
Is Blue Corona a certified Google Partner?
What Makes Blue Corona Different
Unlike other SEO companies, we operate from the perspective of a business owner. We strive to provide superior service by offering the following to all our medical SEO clients:
- A dedicated Account Manager, someone that understands business and SEO, to be your guide
- Detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect SEO performance to your bottom line
- A support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated professional copywriter
- Access to our proprietary analytics software(better data drives better results)
Our Happy Clients
"Blue Corona has been our marketing agency for over a year now. They have provided great services and strategies for accelerating our business growth. Most importantly, they are willing and able to adapt our marketing strategy to help us succeed in our industry. Our account manager has been awesome! She is and has been such an asset to Reliable Power Systems."
"Since working with Blue Corona our lead quality and profitability have skyrocketed! They give you advice on what is best for you rather what would line their own pockets. I have also been impressed by the quality of services (ad copy, amazing web design) and constant communication and tracking Blue Corona offers. Our account manager is truly a pleasure to work with. She is great at setting expectations and delivering results. I have worked with many marketing agencies and have...
"We have been partnering with Blue Corona for a couple of years now, and we are very pleased with the results. From the initial phase of learning our company's challenges and needs to the development of an effective online marketing strategy, working with the entire BC team has been a pleasure. The results have been tangible, and we're seeing an increase in leads and website visits across the board. One important asset BC brings to the table is their team's...
"I’m very happy with the progress of Blue Corona’s SEO and pay-per-click campaigns for my garage door business. Blue Corona has helped improve our online visibility and generate more leads."
"I've been with Blue Corona for over a year now. Hands down one of the best decisions I made for my business. The improvements they've made to my website, SEO, and general lead flow are so much better than previous companies I've worked with. One of the main reasons I chose them is they made decisions based on data and facts. Everything we do is measurable and they hold themselves accountable to the goals we collectively established. While all of...
"The switch to Blue Corona for our digital marketing needs was the best switch our team ever could have made. Our account manager is the best. She and her team are constantly staying a step ahead of industry trends and keeping us informed of best practices for our brand. We have seen tremendous results in a short time since beginning our partnership with Blue Corona, and we look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with their phenomenal team."
"I work for an Ohio HVAC, plumbing, electric, and indoor air quality company. Blue Corona has been nothing but helpful. We've used their services for several years and never had any issues. They've helped us improve PPC, SEO, social media, Local Services ads, and anything in between. I would 100% recommend using their services."
"Blue Corona has proven to be an integral marketing partner for our team. They handled our website revamp, as well as have continued to work with us to optimize our SEO, create campaigns, and evaluate our lead volume. Not only have we appreciated their professionalism, but we are so thankful for their assistance in facilitating our online growth."
"I've been a business owner for seven years and have spent a lot of money with numerous digital marketing companies. My experience with many of them has been akin to burning money. Working with Blue Corona has been the exact opposite experience--more like printing money than burning money. They created a really nice-looking website for my company and, month by month, they add new content, which drives more and more traffic. And of course, there is much more being done...
"Working with Blue Corona has been such a seamless process. They are efficient, creative, and extremely responsive. I have worked with numerous companies in the past and they are by far superior."
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.