- Competitive Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Website Design
- Tracking & Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Franchise Marketing
- Case Studies
- Case Studies
- Home services
- Home Design & Remodeling
- Commercial Services
Ecommerce SEO Services
Increase Traffic and Get More Sales Growth with SEO Services from a Top Ecommerce SEO Company
Are you losing business to competitors? While we can’t take them completely out of the picture, our ecommerce SEO services can help give your website a boost in authority and a fresh flow of traffic and sales.
Shoppers spend more time than ever researching products they want to buy. If it’s a high-consideration item, they spend an average of 13 days researching products. If your ecommerce shop isn’t showing up for one of their many online searches, you may as well not exist.
At Blue Corona, we take a custom, data-driven approach to SEO for ecommerce businesses. Starting with a business intake, we define your audience and their unique buyer’s cycle, your company goals, and the biggest obstacles to overcome. We build your SEO campaigns based on that assessment and cover every search engine ranking factor—from website speed and structure to creating high-quality content and product descriptions.
Rank higher. Earn more traffic. Make more sales. Learn more about our SEO services and process below! Ready to get started? Contact us here »
What's Included in Our Ecommerce SEO Services?
Ecommerce SEO companies like Blue Corona handle the day-to-day of monitoring and improving your online footprint, including making your shop more visible in the search results and differentiating your brand across the web. We do this by incorporating the following ecommerce strategies:
1PERFORMING A COMPETITIVE DIGITAL ANALYSIS
- Complete a competitive digital marketing analysis to see how you stack up against your top three competitors in the search results using our proprietary data tracking software
- Perform keyword research and identify the top sales-driving search terms and keywords in your market area and industry
- Establish your baseline for website code and structure, content, local visibility, and off-site citations, then compare it against your competitors to create an actionable, sales-driving plan
- Create actionable revenue goals and corresponding SEO plans
2OPTIMIZING WEBSITE CONTENT AND CODE
- Install advanced Google Analytics and call tracking
- Make your website fast, secure (optional add-on, but recommended), and mobile friendly (optional add-on, but recommended)
- Edit your website’s code and structure to be in line with best SEO practices
- Edit and optimize your existing website pages for search visibility and creative content
- Perform conversion rate optimization on all website elements (like contact forms, buttons, navigational links) to ensure an optimal experience for your customers
3CREATING NEW WEBSITE CONTENT AND CREATIVES
- Publish targeted, well-written website content and product descriptions that improve your local search rankings and provide a seamless user experience
- Create SEO-optimized creative content assets like infographics and videos
- Optimize and create content and product descriptions for voice search and digital assistants
4OPTIMIZING AND CREATING LOCAL CITATIONS (LOCAL SEO)
- Locate and audit existing citations across online directories like Yelp, Facebook, Google, and more, including industry-specific directories
- Optimize your company’s Google My Business page for your business address or service area, phone number, maps listing, and business hours
- Optimize your company’s Facebook page and Facebook shop for local SEO best practices
- Discover, manage, and monitor local citation and backlink opportunities to build authority
5MEASUREMENT AND ANALYTICS REPORTING
- Provide transparent revenue attribution and easy-to-understand monthly reports on the status and results of all your ecommerce SEO campaigns, as well as what’s coming next
- Provide reports on tracked incoming phone calls, and analyze separately tracked phone lines for each marketing channel (optional add-on, but recommended)
- Monitor analytics on a daily basis to watch for anomalies, hacks, penalties, or other sales-damaging events
- And more
6TRACKING AND TWEAKING YOUR SEO CAMPAIGN
- Monitor your keyword rankings, organic traffic, calls, and leads
- Monitor the keywords rankings of your competitors
- Monitor your top-three competitors
- Continually optimize and pivot your campaign for better performance over time
Resolve Your Ecommerce SEO Problems
Three things are required to rank well organically for all of your product queries.
- You need a website that is coded and structured in a way that makes it easy for the search engines to find, read, and index.
- You need (volumes) of unique, relevant, and remarkable content. Your content must provide value to your visitors and answer the questions implied by their search query.
- Third, your overall web presence must establish your ecommerce company as an authority—a leader in your industry. While ecommerce companies typically have no problem getting links from media websites, vendors, suppliers, partners, etc., they frequently struggle with website structure and content.
Ecommerce Website Site Code & Structure
Many ecommerce websites are massive in size because of all the product listings. Often, there’s a lot to handle within one CMS that manages all the locations either on one domain or individual websites.
Creating a unified SEO strategy across all your product listings can be incredibly laborious. At the same time, this is exactly what is required to create a foundation for (arguably) the most important aspect of SEO—relevant and valuable website content to compete in each location’s search market and competition.
Ecommerce Content Marketing
Think your website has plenty of content? Most marketing managers are quick to respond, “YES!” If you think you have a great deal of content, but you’re being outranked by other or smaller companies, an alarm should go off in your head. Lack of content should not be the reason an ecommerce shop does not rank well organically, but it frequently is a large part of the problem.
Consumers are research-obsessed, so having a well-optimized blog comparing products, making listicles, and providing how-tos will help satisfy your target audience’s craving for information. Our ecommerce SEO experts never run out of creative ecommerce marketing ideas and have extensive experience writing online content (including product blogs, postcards, landing pages, press releases, e-mail newsletters, E-books, and more) specifically for ecommerce—so you won’t have to write a thing.
Local SEO for Ecommerce
Shoppers are impatient. As a result, they want to know before they go—60% of internet users check whether a product is available in a local store before visiting a store, and searches for “where to buy” have jumped 85% in the past two years.
In order to appear at the top of the search results for product listings, all of your products, descriptions, photos, and relevant reviews need to be listed on platforms like your Google My Business page and your Facebook shop. Reviews are especially important, so be sure you’ve got plenty and solicit them regularly.
Looking for the Best Ecommerce SEO Company? Our Ecommerce SEO Experts Can’t Be Beat
Not all ecommerce SEO companies live up to their promises of more traffic, better rankings, and more sales. Some ecommerce SEO agencies achieve results, but they do so using “black-hat SEO” techniques. These unethical strategies can hurt your website’s rankings—and ultimately your business.
Before selecting your SEO company, make sure to ask the following questions:
- What’s in my current contract?
- What’s the process if I cancel?
- How will we communicate and how often?
- Do I have full access to my site and Analytics/Adwords accounts?
- Will I own my website?
- Do you provide guarantees?
- Have you done work like this for companies similar to mine?
- What contracts and options are available? How do I determine the right budget?
- What are all your fees and payment options?
Avoid any ecommerce search engine optimization companies that “guarantee” any of the following:
- Overnight rankings
- Doubled traffic within a certain amount of time
- Instant leads
- Search engine submissions
- A certain amount of backlinks in a certain amount of time
- Any sort of ROI projections
Contact Blue Corona today and start getting the organic visibility your franchise locations deserve. Ask us about our SEO for ecommerce today!
What Makes Blue Corona Different
At Blue Corona, we try and let our clients speak for us. Take a look at our search engine optimization reviews and hear straight from them why we are the best SEO company for your needs.
Done that? Great! Let’s get down to the details. We can offer you a few guarantees other companies can’t:
- You don’t have to worry about long-term contracts. We won’t handcuff you for a specific amount of time. Ever.
- You’ll own every single deliverable, from your website to your content. Some SEO companies won’t let you keep your work when you leave. Not us.
- You’ll optimize your marketing costs. Everything we do is tracked, measured, and analyzed for improvements. This lowers your costs and raises results.
- You get the peace of mind that we will bend over backwards for you. SEO is a long-term investment, which is why we believe in building partnerships, not acquiring clients.
- You get a dedicated Account Manager to be your guide, as well as a support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated (US-based) copywriter.
- You get detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect SEO performance to your bottom line.
Our Happy Clients
“I've been working with Blue Corona for over seven years, but before that, I was doing it all in-house. Blue Corona has impacted GAC in a way that has helped us grow in a turnkey manner. They care about your business and they're willing to work with you and really understand what your needs are as a business, and then develop a program to help you. I strongly recommend Blue Corona to any HVAC company out there.”
“Before working with Blue Corona, our website was old and basic... it really didn't match the image we wanted to portray in the market. We ended up choosing Blue Corona because they impressed us with their thorough research and understanding of our needs and our culture. The big benefit for us throughout the process was their ability to leverage their team's experience when we had an idea of what we wanted to do but didn't really know how to implement...”
“PVI Office Furniture Plus Mark Hill is the president of PVI Office Furniture Plus—the largest office furniture warehouse in Maryland. In PVI’s 22 years of business, Mark has advertised his new and used furniture offerings through mailed catalogs, cable TV commercials, and radio advertisements. It wasn’t until June 2013 that Mark decided to enlist Blue Corona’s help in using the Web to grow his business. The Problem PVI was doing no lead tracking, and their website was poorly optimized for...”
“McCormick Paints With 25 retail stores and six dealer locations throughout Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D.C. and Delaware, McCormick Paints has been the preferred paint manufacturer and retailer of choice for architects and designers, painting contractors, commercial builders, residential builders, property managers, and homeowners in the Mid-Atlantic for over 50 years. The Problem McCormick Paints needed a website that would help showcase their product offers to their range of target audiences, including commercial builders, property managers, architects, and homeowners. In addition,...”
“Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center Mark Gandy is the sales manager at Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center, a remodeling company in Delaware. Since 1963, the company has been winning over Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Maryland homeowners over with their award winning kitchen designs and more. The Problem When Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center came to us in 2010, the company was focusing their marketing efforts on local print advertisements, magazines, and phone book, but couldn’t accurately determine their return...”
“Rory Coakley founded Coakley Realty in 1989 with his wife Nancy. Today, Coakley Realty, located in Rockville, Maryland, is a full service real estate firm specializing in appraisal work, tax appeals, commercial real estate sales and leasing as well as residential sales and property management. The Problem One of Coakley's lines of business was residential third-party property management. Rory was interested in growing this segment of his business and had to create a marketing plan to do so. To generate...”
“Blue Corona's expertise in search engine optimization is directly responsible for driving the increase in monthly visits to our web site, producing many telephone inquiries and visits to our showroom.”
“Both the design of the website, and the later design of our mobile website, were extremely easy and professional. In the past I had problems with web designers not understanding how I wanted the site to look and respond. Working with Chase, there were none of these issues. He really listened to my requests, asked questions to make sure he understood what I was saying, and made many suggestions of ways to improve the site in ways that had never...”
“I used to get a couple form submissions a year—and it was all spam. Now, we’re getting leads—and they’re qualified! You can find an SEO company anywhere. With Blue Corona, you get an account rep that’s there for you. I know there’s somebody looking out for our website and helping us grow.”
“My husband and I have each been in the business world for at least 30 years and I can honestly say that I have never worked with a team of people as wonderful as Blue Corona's. We know virtually nothing of the SEO business and they have guided us through this in a most impressive way. Tara has been our main point of contact and I truly cannot say enough things about that amazing woman. It is due to Tara and her...”
- Free Analysis