- Digital Marketing Services
- Case Studies
SEO Services for Garage Door Companies
Get More Garage Door Installation & Repair Leads with Search Engine Optimization
Is your company outranked by competitors on Google? Not generating enough leads from your website? Search engine optimization (SEO) for garage door companies is a form of digital marketing that improves your company’s visibility on search engines and helps you increase leads and sales from the web by:
- Improving keyword rankings on search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.)
- Generating more website traffic
- Filling the top of your sales funnel with high-quality, serviceable leads
The Three Pillars of Successful SEO Campaigns
Our proven process has created consistent business growth for garage door dealers across the United States by focusing on the three pillars of successful SEO campaigns:
- Site Code & Structure – Ensure your website is built for speed, is easily found by search engines, and that it provides a seamless user experience for every visitor.
- Website Content – Your garage door website needs web page after web page of unique, remarkable, SEO-optimized content to rank better on search engines.
- Offsite Ranking Factors & Reviews – Search engines evaluate more than 200 ranking factors when determining where you’re found on Google, and not all of those 200 reside on your website. Blue Corona optimizes your entire digital footprint to generate more leads and sales from the web.
Ready to start your garage door SEO campaign?
Take the first step and contact us online for a free digital competitive analysis of your website and SEO performance, or to learn more about our SEO services for garage door companies.
SEO for Garage Door Companies: What It Takes To Get More Leads
Blue Corona manages your entire garage door SEO campaign, including optimizing your website code and structure, publishing new content on your website each month, and leveraging offsite optimizations like local SEO. Together, these help you increase leads and sales while differentiating your brand online.
1Digital Competitive Analysis
Get an inside look at the performance of your garage door SEO campaigns and how your company stacks up against its competitors. A digital competitive analysis from Blue Corona will:
- Identify missed opportunities and areas where your SEO campaign needs improvement
- Provide real-time insights into your visibility on Google (and your competitors’)
- Evaluate the best course of action to improve your visibility on search engines
- Include custom garage door SEO recommendations to increase keyword rankings, website traffic, and leads
2Website Code & Structure
Addressing site code and structure issues can make a big impact on your garage door SEO campaign, and ultimately, your annual return on investment. Blue Corona solves for poor website code by:
- Editing your website’s code and structure to be aligned with SEO best practices
- Performing conversion rate optimization on website elements like contact forms, buttons, and navigational links
- Optimizing your website’s internal linking structure and sitemap so all web pages can be easily found, crawled, and indexed by search engines
3New Website Content & Optimization
Google doesn’t rank websites, it ranks web pages. The more web pages you have targeting consumer-backed keywords like “garage door company near me” and “garage door replacement,” the higher the likelihood you rank on page one of Google and other search engines. Blue Corona will:
- Optimize existing web content to increase keyword rankings on search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo
- Publish new website content to expand your search visibility and fill gaps in your website’s content marketing plan
- Tweak and improve your website’s content month after month to establish your brand as THE AUTHORITY for garage door services in your area
Investing today in local SEO for garage door companies is like investing in the Yellow Pages in the 1990s. It makes your company visible for geographic-related searches on the web, specifically within Google’s Local Pack (or “maps listings”), and gives you the ability to outrank local competitors. Blue Corona’s local SEO specialists will:
- Discover and claim your unverified business listings on the web
- Build new citations across online business directories like Google My Business, Bing Places, Facebook, and more
- Update your business’s NAP information (name, address, phone number), company website, business hours, and service areas with 100% accuracy
Slow websites result in more users abandoning your website before you can even market to them. Not only that, how quickly your website loads for users is a Google ranking factor—meaning if your website doesn’t load in under 3 seconds, it could be negatively impacting your garage door SEO results. Blue Corona will:
- Reduce website bounce rate by making your web pages load faster
- Provide a better user experience for your website visitors through strategic page speed optimizations
- Optimize your website speed across mobile, desktop, and tablet devices to load lightning fast
6Review Generation & Management
Online reviews are the lifeblood of garage door companies. Blue Corona differentiates your brand online and establishes your business as THE AUTHORITY for garage door services by:
- Streamlining the review generation process, resulting in more 5-star reviews
- Monitoring Google My Business and other online directories for negative or malicious reviews
- Responding to positive and negative customer reviews on your behalf, sending positive signals to Google and other search engines to improve the performance of your garage door SEO campaign
7Analytics, Tracking & Reporting
Most garage door dealers don’t have the time or resources to fully understand marketing analytics or even make sense of the data available to them. Blue Corona’s marketing analysts use industry-leading tools to measurably improve the performance of your marketing campaigns and will:
- Install customized phone call tracking and advanced Google Analytics to track the source of website visitors and new customer leads
- Track, test, and continually tweak your SEO campaigns for better performance while keeping a close eye on the competition
- Make data-driven decisions to generate more leads and sales and increase your ROI from your garage door SEO campaigns
When it comes to increasing your organic visibility online, you need a team led by a seasoned garage door SEO strategist. Blue Corona clients benefit every day from having a comprehensive team managing their campaigns day in and day out:
- Dedicated account managers who serve as your point of contact for all things digital marketing
- SEO analysts and copywriters who know garage door marketing and what it takes to increase leads and sales from the web
- Digital designers and webmasters to help you increase your website’s conversion rates and turn more visitors into leads
Our Other Garage Door Marketing Services
- Digital Marketing for Garage Door Companies
- Garage Door Local SEO Services
- Garage Door Pay Per Click (PPC) Management
- Garage Door Website Design
- Garage Door Social Media Marketing and Management
- Garage Door Email Marketing
- Google Local Services Ads Management
- Website Chat Services for Garage Door Companies
What is SEO?
SEO is an acronym that stands for Search Engine Optimization. SEO is the process of updating and optimizing your website on a regular basis to rank higher on search engine results pages like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. SEO helps garage door companies get found on Google for frequently searched keywords by consumers like “garage door installation near me” and “garage door cable repair.”
How does SEO work?
To increase leads and sales from your garage door SEO campaigns, your website needs to be fast, secure, and mobile-friendly. Second, you need unique, remarkable, optimized content on your web pages to earn higher keyword rankings on search engines and to attract more searchers to your website. Lastly, you must optimize your digital presence beyond your website. This is done through link building and adding new business citations across online directories.
What's included in search engine optimization services?
Blue Corona’s SEO services for garage door companies include the following:
- A Digital Competitive Analysis – We’ll show you how your SEO stacks up against your top competitors, including new keyword ranking opportunities, where your SEO campaign is falling short today, and a customized SEO plan to measurably improve website traffic to your garage door company’s website.
- Website Content and Code Optimization – Your website will be easily found by search engines and accessible to users.
- New Website Content and Creatives – Each month, our team will publish SEO-friendly content each month tailored to your customers’ needs and wants that converts site visitors into leads.
- Local Citation Optimization (Local SEO) – Increase your brand’s online authority and generate more website traffic with local SEO.
- SEO Reporting – Meet with your dedicated Blue Corona account manager each month to review your SEO performance each month and discuss new opportunities for improvement.
- Continual Tracking and Tweaking of Your Campaign – Our mantra is “track, test, tweak, repeat” and we don’t rest until your schedule is full of booked appointments. We work to continually improve your organic search visibility.
Should I hire an agency to manage my garage door SEO campaigns?
A digital marketing agency specializing in SEO for garage door companies (like Blue Corona) is your business’s best to increase leads and sales. If you don’t have the time, experience, or resources to comb through pages upon pages of analytical data, keyword rankings, and website traffic patterns, you most likely don’t have time to optimize your SEO campaigns accordingly. If this sounds like you, you need a partner to manage your search engine optimization.
How long does SEO take?
If you have a good SEO partner, you should start to see positive results 3-6 months from your SEO campaigns. However, certain industries and markets are highly competitive, meaning it could take between 6-12 months to gain traction.
How does Blue Corona measure SEO success?
You can’t win the game if you don’t know the score. When it comes to SEO for garage door companies, most business owners don’t know what KPIs to measure or what constitutes a “successful campaign.” While we certainly focus on improving keyword rankings in your priority service areas and increasing website traffic, our primary goal is to help you grow your business. Most online marketing companies treat tracking and reporting as an afterthought—the last step. At Blue Corona, it’s the first step in every SEO campaign.
Is Blue Corona a certified Google Partner?
Yes, Blue Corona is a Google Premier Partner, a distinction reserved for the top 3% of marketing agencies in North America.
Why Choose Blue Corona Over Other Garage Door Marketing Companies?
At Blue Corona, we let our clients speak for us. Take a look at some reviews from happy clients to hear straight from them why we are the best garage door marketing company for your needs. Everything we do comes from the perspective of a business owner, and we treat your business like our own.
- You get a marketing partner who specializes in garage door digital marketing and SEO and has proven success growing companies just like yours.
- You’ll own every single deliverable, from your website to your content. Some of our competitors won’t let you keep your work when you leave. Not us.
- You’ll optimize your marketing costs. Everything we do is tracked, measured, and analyzed for improvements. This lowers your costs and raises results.
- You’ll have peace of mind that we will bend over backward for you. SEO for garage door companies is a long-term investment, which is why we believe in building partnerships, not acquiring clients.
- You get a dedicated Account Manager to be your guide, as well as a support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a website copywriter. Your entire team will be based in the U.S.
- You get detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect SEO performance to your bottom line.
Our Happy Clients
"Blue Corona has been our marketing agency for over a year now. They have provided great services and strategies for accelerating our business growth. Most importantly, they are willing and able to adapt our marketing strategy to help us succeed in our industry. Our account manager has been awesome! She is and has been such an asset to Reliable Power Systems."
"Since working with Blue Corona our lead quality and profitability have skyrocketed! They give you advice on what is best for you rather what would line their own pockets. I have also been impressed by the quality of services (ad copy, amazing web design) and constant communication and tracking Blue Corona offers. Our account manager is truly a pleasure to work with. She is great at setting expectations and delivering results. I have worked with many marketing agencies and have...
"We have been partnering with Blue Corona for a couple of years now, and we are very pleased with the results. From the initial phase of learning our company's challenges and needs to the development of an effective online marketing strategy, working with the entire BC team has been a pleasure. The results have been tangible, and we're seeing an increase in leads and website visits across the board. One important asset BC brings to the table is their team's...
"I’m very happy with the progress of Blue Corona’s SEO and pay-per-click campaigns for my garage door business. Blue Corona has helped improve our online visibility and generate more leads."
"I've been with Blue Corona for over a year now. Hands down one of the best decisions I made for my business. The improvements they've made to my website, SEO, and general lead flow are so much better than previous companies I've worked with. One of the main reasons I chose them is they made decisions based on data and facts. Everything we do is measurable and they hold themselves accountable to the goals we collectively established. While all of...
"The switch to Blue Corona for our digital marketing needs was the best switch our team ever could have made. Our account manager is the best. She and her team are constantly staying a step ahead of industry trends and keeping us informed of best practices for our brand. We have seen tremendous results in a short time since beginning our partnership with Blue Corona, and we look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with their phenomenal team."
"I work for an Ohio HVAC, plumbing, electric, and indoor air quality company. Blue Corona has been nothing but helpful. We've used their services for several years and never had any issues. They've helped us improve PPC, SEO, social media, Local Services ads, and anything in between. I would 100% recommend using their services."
"Blue Corona has proven to be an integral marketing partner for our team. They handled our website revamp, as well as have continued to work with us to optimize our SEO, create campaigns, and evaluate our lead volume. Not only have we appreciated their professionalism, but we are so thankful for their assistance in facilitating our online growth."
"I've been a business owner for seven years and have spent a lot of money with numerous digital marketing companies. My experience with many of them has been akin to burning money. Working with Blue Corona has been the exact opposite experience--more like printing money than burning money. They created a really nice-looking website for my company and, month by month, they add new content, which drives more and more traffic. And of course, there is much more being done...
"Working with Blue Corona has been such a seamless process. They are efficient, creative, and extremely responsive. I have worked with numerous companies in the past and they are by far superior."
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.