- What We Do
- Case Studies
SEO Services for Home Inspection Companies
SEO Services That Increase Leads & Sales
Traditionally, home inspectors relied on referrals from real estate agents and builders to book appointments and generate revenue. In today’s digital age, homeowners and prospective buyers are searching online to find and hire home inspection companies. If your business isn’t found on the first page of Google search results, you need SEO services from a professional digital marketing agency.
Blue Corona’s SEO services for home inspection companies are customized to each business’s growth goals, needs, and wants. Taking a three-pillar approach, we help home inspection companies measurably improve their SEO performance by:
- Optimizing your website code and structure – Your website needs to load quickly for visitors, easily be found and indexed by search engines, and encourage visitors to navigate your site with ease.
- Creating and publishing SEO-friendly content – To rank higher on search engines, you need fresh, SEO-friendly content published on your website. From landing pages promoting your services to images and video, your content helps expand your online presence and generate higher search rankings, more website traffic, and more leads and sales.
- Optimizing your website’s off-site ranking factors – There are more than 200 ranking factors that determine how well your website ranks on Google. Many of these factors live outside of your website like online directors, your number of reviews and review ratings, etc. Blue Corona optimizes both your on-site and off-site ranking factors for a comprehensive approach to home inspection SEO services.
Ready to start growing your business? Contact us online to learn more about our SEO services for home inspection companies.
What's Included in Our SEO Services for Home Inspectors?
Search engine optimization for home inspectors is not a one-size-fits-all solution. We tailor a custom SEO strategy to your business's needs and growth goals and what it takes to overtake your competitors on search engine result pages.
1Digital Competitive Analysis
Find out exactly how your SEO performance stacks up to competing home inspectors in your market with digital competitive analysis. This includes:
- Keyword ranking analysis of your Google search visibility; organic rankings are broken down by service area, the services you offer, and compared to your competitors’ rankings for the same keywords
- On-page and off-site SEO recommendations to boost visibility on Google
- Customized SEO recommendations to increase your leads and sales using home inspection SEO services
2Optimize Website Code & Structure
Your website is the foundation of SEO for home inspectors. Optimize your website code and structure to enhance your website’s findability while making it easy for visitors to browse:
- Make your website fast and secure
- Edit your website’s code and structure to align with SEO best practices
- Optimize your internal linking structure to encourage visitor engagement
3New & Existing Website Content
Fresh, SEO-friendly content on your web pages helps secure top rankings in Google’s local pack and keeps your website at the top of search results:
- Publish new website content to expand your search visibility and fill gaps in your current content marketing plan
- Optimize existing content, including landing pages, blogs, images, etc.
- Tweak and improve your website’s content month after month to establish your home inspection company as the authority online
Blue Corona’s local SEO services for home inspection companies remove the stress of keeping track of your director listings and reviews:
- Locate and audit existing business citations across online directories like Google My Business, Bing Places, Facebook, BBB, and more
- Optimize your online profiles and Google My Business page for consistent NAP citations (name, address, phone number)
- Discover and claim unverified listings, expanding your online footprint
5Review Generation & Reputation Management
Online reviews have replaced word-of-mouth referrals and are the lifeblood of your online reputation. Get more reviews across the web with Blue Corona:
- Streamline the review generation process, getting you more 5-star reviews
- Monitor Google My Business and other online directories for negative or malicious reviews
- Respond to customer reviews on your behalf, sending positive SEO signals to Google
6Custom Tracking, Analytics & SEO Reporting
A customized website tracking and analytics integration provides detailed, yet transparent reports that connect SEO performance to your bottom line.
- Dynamic phone call tracking and advanced Google Analytics to track the source of website visitors and leads
- Keyword rankings, including rankings 1-3 and first page Google rankings
- Monthly reports you can actually understand, complete with campaign insights and recommendations for improvement for technical SEO, on-page optimization opportunities, and off-site SEO strategies
When you choose Blue Corona for your home inspection SEO services, you get a dedicated team of marketers behind the scenes to increase your company’s leads and sales from the web:
- Account Manager
- SEO Analyst
- SEO Copywriter
Why Choose Blue Corona for Home Inspection SEO Services?
At Blue Corona, we try to let our clients speak for us. Take a look at our client reviews and hear straight from them why we are the best home service SEO company for your needs. Above all, everything we do comes from the perspective of a business owner, and we treat your business like our own.
Done that? Great! Let’s get down to the details. We can offer you a few guarantees other companies can’t:
- You don’t have to worry about long-term contracts. We won’t handcuff you for a specific amount of time. Ever.
- You’ll own every single deliverable, from your website to your content. Some SEO companies won’t let you keep your work when you leave. Not us.
- You’ll optimize your marketing costs. Everything we do is tracked, measured, and analyzed for improvements. This lowers your costs and raises results.
- You’ll have peace of mind that we will bend over backward for you. SEO is a long-term investment, which is why we believe in building partnerships, not acquiring clients.
- You get a dedicated Account Manager to be your guide, as well as a support team that includes an SEO analyst, SEO copywriter, and web designer/developer.
- You get detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect SEO performance to your bottom line.
Our Happy Clients
I would 100% recommend Blue Corona to any new, aspiring HVAC, plumbing, electrical service, home services type business that is looking to expand the footprint of Internet marketing truly because the sense of, they're not like your every other internet marketing company. They're not going to sell you a bill of goods and over-promise and under-deliver. They're going to under-promise and over-deliver.
There's been plenty of times where we would sit back and look at things and go, "Hey, you know what? That's probably the best decision we made in a long time." I would definitely recommend [Blue Corona] to other service companies because I want to see how other people like me and my family here at work succeed.
"Blue Corona has been our marketing agency for over a year now. They have provided great services and strategies for accelerating our business growth. Most importantly, they are willing and able to adapt our marketing strategy to help us succeed in our industry. Our account manager has been awesome! She is and has been such an asset to Reliable Power Systems."
"Since working with Blue Corona our lead quality and profitability have skyrocketed! They give you advice on what is best for you rather what would line their own pockets. I have also been impressed by the quality of services (ad copy, amazing web design) and constant communication and tracking Blue Corona offers. Our account manager is truly a pleasure to work with. She is great at setting expectations and delivering results. I have worked with many marketing agencies and have...
"We have been partnering with Blue Corona for a couple of years now, and we are very pleased with the results. From the initial phase of learning our company's challenges and needs to the development of an effective online marketing strategy, working with the entire BC team has been a pleasure. The results have been tangible, and we're seeing an increase in leads and website visits across the board. One important asset BC brings to the table is their team's...
"I’m very happy with the progress of Blue Corona’s SEO and pay-per-click campaigns for my garage door business. Blue Corona has helped improve our online visibility and generate more leads."
"I've been with Blue Corona for over a year now. Hands down one of the best decisions I made for my business. The improvements they've made to my website, SEO, and general lead flow are so much better than previous companies I've worked with. One of the main reasons I chose them is they made decisions based on data and facts. Everything we do is measurable and they hold themselves accountable to the goals we collectively established. While all of...
"The switch to Blue Corona for our digital marketing needs was the best switch our team ever could have made. Our account manager is the best. She and her team are constantly staying a step ahead of industry trends and keeping us informed of best practices for our brand. We have seen tremendous results in a short time since beginning our partnership with Blue Corona, and we look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with their phenomenal team."
"I work for an Ohio HVAC, plumbing, electric, and indoor air quality company. Blue Corona has been nothing but helpful. We've used their services for several years and never had any issues. They've helped us improve PPC, SEO, social media, Local Services ads, and anything in between. I would 100% recommend using their services."
"Blue Corona has proven to be an integral marketing partner for our team. They handled our website revamp, as well as have continued to work with us to optimize our SEO, create campaigns, and evaluate our lead volume. Not only have we appreciated their professionalism, but we are so thankful for their assistance in facilitating our online growth."
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.