- What We Do
- Case Studies
Attorney SEO Services Proven to Grow Your Law Firm
93% of online experiences begin with a search engine, and 97% of consumers go online to find local services. Is your law firm listed multiple times on the first page of search results? If not, you’re losing leads and sales to your competition—guaranteed.
When someone needs legal services, the first place they turn is a search engine like Google. Since 90% of people won’t go past the first page of search results, your law firm needs to rank near the top. How you get there is with search engine optimization (SEO).
As lawyer SEO experts, we’re familiar with navigating through all the restrictions and difficulties that come with law firm marketing, and we’ve successfully helped many law firms dominate the web and make client acquisition easier. Want the peace of mind your marketing is taken care of? It starts with you contacting us today!
What You Get with SEO for Lawyers
Attorney SEO companies like Blue Corona handle the day-to-day of monitoring and improving your online footprint, including making your website more visible in the search results and differentiating your brand across the web. We do this by following the process below.
1PERFORM A COMPETITIVE DIGITAL ANALYSIS
- Complete a competitive digital marketing analysis to see how you stack up against your top three competitors using our proprietary data tracking software
- Perform local SEO keyword research and identify the top sales-driving search terms and keywords in your market area and industry
- Establish your baseline for website code and structure, content, local visibility, and off-site citations, then compare it to your competitors to create an actionable, sales-driving plan
- Create actionable revenue goals and corresponding SEO plans
2OPTIMIZE WEBSITE CONTENT AND CODE
- Install advanced Google Analytics and call tracking
- Make your small business website fast, secure (optional but recommended), and mobile-friendly
- Edit your website’s code and structure to be in line with best SEO practices
- Edit and optimize your existing website pages for search visibility and creative content
- Perform conversion rate optimization on all website elements (like contact forms, buttons, navigational links) to ensure an optimal experience for your customers
3CREATE NEW WEBSITE CONTENT AND CREATIVES
- Publish targeted, well-written website content that improves your local search rankings and provides a seamless user experience
- Create SEO-optimized creative content assets like infographics and videos
- Optimize and create content for voice search and digital assistants
4OPTIMIZE AND CREATE LOCAL CITATIONS (LOCAL SEO)
- Locate and audit existing citations across online directories like Yelp, Facebook, YellowPages, and industry-specific directories
- Optimize your company’s Google My Business page for your business address or service area, phone number, maps listing, and business hours
- Optimize your company’s Facebook page for local SEO best practices
- Discover, manage, and monitor local citation and backlink opportunities to build authority
5REPORT ON MEASUREMENT AND ANALYTICS
- Provide transparent revenue attribution and easy-to-understand monthly reports on the status and results of all your SEO campaigns, as well as what’s coming next
- Provide reports on tracked incoming phone calls, and analyze separately tracked phone lines for each marketing channel (optional add-on, but recommended)
- Monitor analytics on a daily basis to watch for anomalies, hacks, penalties, or other sales-damaging events
- And more
6TRACK AND TWEAK YOUR SEO CAMPAIGN
- Monitor your keyword rankings, organic traffic, calls, and leads
- Monitor the keywords rankings of your competitors
- Monitor your top-three competitors
- Monitor keyword and search trends in your industry
- Continually optimize and pivot your campaign for better performance over time
How Attorney SEO Marketing Works to Grow Your Law Firm
Each month, consumers in the U.S. perform more than 2.9 million online searches for legal services. About 90% of them will choose a lawyer whose website is on the first page of Google (or Bing, or Yahoo).
If you want to outrank your competitors in search engines, you need to accomplish three things: First, your website code needs to be easy for search engines to find, read, index, and rank. Second, your onsite content (copy/text) must establish your company as an authority in the legal industry. And third, your offsite factors (ex. links from other authoritative sites) must be optimized to reinforce your site’s authority.
To accomplish that, our SEO specialists focus on:
- Website security (HTTPS vs. HTTP)
- Website mobile-friendliness
- Schema markup
- Webpage content quality
- Webpage content length
- Page speed
- Social signals
- Quality backlinks
- Optimized images
- User experience
Blue Corona specializes in law firm marketing and has a formula to measurably improve the ranking signals above. The end result, for many of our law firm clients, is an exponential increase in website traffic, leads, and sales!
Our Lawyer SEO Process in More Detail
Step 1: Comprehensive Website Tracking & SEO Audit
The best SEO services for attorneys start by diving into your data. You can’t maximize what you don’t (accurately) measure. Accurate tracking is the foundation of every lawyer internet marketing service Blue Corona provides. We market our clients’ businesses as if we owned them ourselves. In order to provide you with intelligent decisions about your advertising, marketing, SEO, and website, we must first review your marketing the same way a great accountant would evaluate your financials.
Most attorney SEO companies brag about rankings and traffic. Guess what? Neither of these metrics matters if you’re not seeing increases in profit, revenue, and clients from organic searches (for terms other than your firm’s or partners’ names!).
SEO is a zero-sum game which means that in order for your website to move higher up in the organic search results, you must leapfrog websites that are currently perceived to be better optimized than your site. One of the most common questions business owners ask us is, “how much SEO do I need?” You can’t (intelligently) answer this question without first doing a thorough analysis of the other lawyer websites and firms in your area.
A typical lawyer SEO audit includes:
- A business intake so that our account managers see your business from an owner’s perspective
- Analytics and SEO software implementation (we use a set of tools no other SEO company has)
- Keyword research and identification
- Competitor analysis
- Analysis and evaluation of your website code, structure, and content
- Analysis and evaluation of your company’s presence online—linkscape, social media, and more
The output of our SEO audit process is an overview report and SEO strategy, which our team will present to you (allowing time for extensive Q&A).
Step 2: Foundational Improvements to Your Law Firm’s Website
Armed with the data derived from the SEO audit process, the second step in our lawyer SEO process is to make any foundational improvements required to facilitate your ongoing SEO success. For example, to rank well on Google you need well-optimized onsite content; however, if your website is not coded and structured correctly, the search engines will never see the great content you create. If code and site structure issues are identified during the SEO audit process, you must be fixed before any content optimizations occur.
Although every situation is unique, typical foundational improvements include things like revising your website’s title and meta tags, renaming various web pages, giving your website files a more logical structure, improving your website speed (load speed is a known ranking factor), enhancing your local SEO by creating more geographically relevant content, and even recoding your website onto a content management system (CMS).
Step 3: Content Creation and Lawyer Marketing Strategy Execution
With the right foundation in place, and armed right keywords, the next step in the SEO process is to update the content on your website and, when necessary, create new website pages. Contrary to what you might think, Google doesn’t rank websites—it ranks web PAGES. Each page of content on your site gives you an opportunity to rank for a specific set of relevant keywords.
It might be helpful to think of your website as if it were a fishing boat—each page of content is like a baited line thrown into the Internet sea of fish. More lines in the water (pages on your website) equals more fish (visits, leads and new cases!)! The content of your website must be targeted to your top keywords, but it also must establish your firm as THE authority for what you do in markets you do it (whether that’s elder, family, divorce, or another specialty law category).
Most lawyers hate creating website copy! That’s okay—Blue Corona has professional copywriters (in-house, U.S.-based employees that work directly for Blue Corona) that specialize in creating unique, original, relevant and authoritative content specifically for the legal industry.
Step 4: Optimization of Off-Site Attorney SEO Factors
The final step in the SEO process is to optimize your overall footprint on the web. Think of links from other authoritative websites (directory pages, local chambers of commerce or the BBB) as votes of authority or digital recommendations. More links from high-authority sites equal more search engine visibility; however, you must recognize that not all links are created equal!
Buying links with the intent to manipulate Google’s ranking algorithms is forbidden and doing so can get your website banned from the search rankings. The right way to attract links to your website is to earn them by creating unique and remarkable content—content that is truly valuable to your prospective customers!
Looking for SEO tips for lawyers? Check out our blog or read this SEO guide for lawyers.
Contact us now about SEO for lawyers!
Learn more about how Blue Corona can help your law firm grow with SEO (we’ve helped a divorce and family law firm grow organic traffic to their website by over 190% in one year)! Contact one of our SEO specialists today!
You may also be interested in:
What is SEO?
SEO is the process of editing and creating website content and code that ranks well on search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. First, your website must be coded so search engines can find and crawl it. Your website also needs to be fast, secure, and mobile friendly. Second, you need web page after web page of unique, remarkable, and optimized content. Third, you must gain citations, links, and references from other relevant and authoritative websites.
What’s included in SEO services?
In all SEO packages, we include:
- A digital competitive analysis
- Website content and code optimization
- New website content and creatives
- Local citation optimization (local SEO)
- Measurement and analytics reporting
- Continual tracking and tweaking of your campaign
Should I hire an SEO company?
An SEO company handles the day-to-day tasks of monitoring your online presence so you can focus on other aspects of your business. If you don’t have the time or resources to comb through pages upon pages of analytical data, rankings, and traffic patterns and then have the means to optimize accordingly, you need an SEO company.
How much do SEO services cost?
Blue Corona’s SEO process starts with a website audit – an ongoing SEO campaign may or may not follow (ongoing SEO occurs approximately 85% of the time). Website audits are customized for individual businesses, so the prices vary, but the typical range is $2,500 – $3,500 (audits for larger “enterprise” websites can be considerably more). Ongoing SEO ranges from consulting to “do it for me” SEO services where Blue Corona’s team acts like your own in-house SEO department (for a fraction of the cost of having your own SEO team). Ongoing SEO ranges from $2,000 per month on the low end to $10,000 (or more) per month on the high end. What should really matter is your return on marketing investment (ROMI). Sure, $5,000 per month may sound like a big investment for a local business, but if your ROMI turns into $50,000 per month, it’s worth the investment. A word of caution: you get what you pay for. If you sign up with a cheap SEO company that offers low monthly payments and includes a “free” website, you may be leasing a space on their proprietary platform, meaning you lose your website and all your work once you leave. Avoid outsourced or second-language SEO work.
How long does SEO take?
If you’ve got a good SEO partner, you can generally see results between 3-6 months, but certain industries with highly competitive keywords can take up to a year to see traction. Don’t give up, though—once you get going, your results will snowball.
How does Blue Corona track SEO success?
If you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it. You can’t win the game if you don’t know the score. Despite a million quotes which suggest that you can’t maximize your business success unless you track your results, most business owners and marketers are still not accurately tracking their advertising, marketing, website, or SEO. Most online marketing companies treat tracking and reporting as an afterthought—the last step. At Blue Corona, it’s the first step in every SEO engagement.
Is Blue Corona a certified Google Partner?
Why Our Attorney Clients Say Blue Corona Provides the Best SEO for Lawyers
At Blue Corona, we try and let our clients speak for us. Take a look at our search engine optimization reviews and hear straight from them why we are the best SEO company for your needs. Above all, everything we do comes from the perspective of a business owner, and we treat your business like our own.
Let’s get down to the details. We can offer you a few guarantees other companies can’t:
- You don’t have to worry about long-term contracts. We won’t handcuff you for a specific amount of time. Ever.
- You’ll own every single deliverable, from your website to your content. Some SEO companies won’t let you keep your work when you leave. Not us.
- You’ll optimize your marketing costs. Everything we do is tracked, measured, and analyzed for improvements. This lowers your costs and raises results.
- You get a marketing partner that will bend over backward for you. SEO is a long-term investment, which is why we believe in building partnerships, not acquiring clients.
- You get a dedicated Account Manager to be your guide, as well as a support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated (US-based) copywriter.
- You get detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect SEO performance to your bottom line.
- You get the peace of mind that your team is packed with seasoned law firm SEO experts who understand your business’s needs, roadblocks, and goals
Our Happy Clients
"Blue Corona has been our marketing agency for over a year now. They have provided great services and strategies for accelerating our business growth. Most importantly, they are willing and able to adapt our marketing strategy to help us succeed in our industry. Our account manager has been awesome! She is and has been such an asset to Reliable Power Systems."
"Since working with Blue Corona our lead quality and profitability have skyrocketed! They give you advice on what is best for you rather what would line their own pockets. I have also been impressed by the quality of services (ad copy, amazing web design) and constant communication and tracking Blue Corona offers. Our account manager is truly a pleasure to work with. She is great at setting expectations and delivering results. I have worked with many marketing agencies and have...
"We have been partnering with Blue Corona for a couple of years now, and we are very pleased with the results. From the initial phase of learning our company's challenges and needs to the development of an effective online marketing strategy, working with the entire BC team has been a pleasure. The results have been tangible, and we're seeing an increase in leads and website visits across the board. One important asset BC brings to the table is their team's...
"I’m very happy with the progress of Blue Corona’s SEO and pay-per-click campaigns for my garage door business. Blue Corona has helped improve our online visibility and generate more leads."
"I've been with Blue Corona for over a year now. Hands down one of the best decisions I made for my business. The improvements they've made to my website, SEO, and general lead flow are so much better than previous companies I've worked with. One of the main reasons I chose them is they made decisions based on data and facts. Everything we do is measurable and they hold themselves accountable to the goals we collectively established. While all of...
"The switch to Blue Corona for our digital marketing needs was the best switch our team ever could have made. Our account manager is the best. She and her team are constantly staying a step ahead of industry trends and keeping us informed of best practices for our brand. We have seen tremendous results in a short time since beginning our partnership with Blue Corona, and we look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with their phenomenal team."
"I work for an Ohio HVAC, plumbing, electric, and indoor air quality company. Blue Corona has been nothing but helpful. We've used their services for several years and never had any issues. They've helped us improve PPC, SEO, social media, Local Services ads, and anything in between. I would 100% recommend using their services."
"Blue Corona has proven to be an integral marketing partner for our team. They handled our website revamp, as well as have continued to work with us to optimize our SEO, create campaigns, and evaluate our lead volume. Not only have we appreciated their professionalism, but we are so thankful for their assistance in facilitating our online growth."
"I've been a business owner for seven years and have spent a lot of money with numerous digital marketing companies. My experience with many of them has been akin to burning money. Working with Blue Corona has been the exact opposite experience--more like printing money than burning money. They created a really nice-looking website for my company and, month by month, they add new content, which drives more and more traffic. And of course, there is much more being done...
"Working with Blue Corona has been such a seamless process. They are efficient, creative, and extremely responsive. I have worked with numerous companies in the past and they are by far superior."
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.