- What We Do
- Case Studies
Local SEO Services for Garage Door Companies
Increase Leads & Sales with Local SEO Services
Garage door repair, new garage doors, garage door opener repair, garage door spring replacement—there are hundreds of keywords local customers in your area may search to find a garage door company to hire. How do you connect with these local customers searching for your services right now? With local search engine optimization (SEO) for garage door companies.
Local SEO services for garage door companies are the number one way to:
- Increase your website’s keyword rankings on page one of search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo!
- Improve your visibility and rankings in Google’s local pack (maps listings) and Bing Places
- Raise the conversion rate of all local advertising channels
- Help mobile users easily find your business online on search engines, directory listings, and social media channels
- Ensures your business is found on Google Maps, Apple Maps, and other navigational apps
Is Local SEO for Garage Door Companies Important?
In today’s digital age, customers are searching (and buying) with local intent. That means homeowners and commercial property owners are googling phrases like garage door company near me and garage door repair in [City] to find a trusted local contractor.
Not only that, but local SEO services for garage door companies will also position your business in front of qualified customers where they spend the bulk of their time buying—on the internet.
Did you know that
- 97% of people learn more about a local company online than anywhere else
- “Near me tonight/today” type searches grew by more than 900% over two years
- 92% of searchers will pick businesses on the first page of local search results
- Local searches result in purchases 28% of the time
If you’re not investing in local SEO services for garage door companies, you’re missing out on leads and sales to your competitors—guaranteed.
What Is Local SEO?
Local SEO is similar to traditional SEO for garage door companies. It stands for local search engine optimization and is the process of updating and optimizing your website’s code, content, and off-site ranking factors specifically for geographically-related searches.
Local SEO Services for Garage Door Companies: What’s Included?
At Blue Corona, we offer customized marketing strategies that are proven to grow your company’s revenue. Our local SEO services for garage door companies include:
COMPLETING A LOCAL COMPETITOR ANALYSIS
- Completing a market analysis of your service areas
- Finding local competitors currently outranking you on the web for your services
- Analyzing search terms, monthly search volumes, and more in your market
BUILDING AND MONITORING LOCAL CITATIONS
- Auditing citations across all relevant online directories
- Editing all local citations to include the right name-address-phone number (NAP citations)
- Creating new citations
- Discovering and claiming more local citation opportunities
- Managing and monitoring local listings
PUBLISHING AND OPTIMIZING LOCALIZED WEBSITE CONTENT
- Performing continual keyword research to find what and how your customers are searching for your services
- Publishing locally targeted website content that improves your local search rankings and provides a seamless user experience
- Adding microdata to your website (schema markup) to improve your local business listings, make local reviews more prominent on search result pages, and increase your local rank
- Optimizing landing pages on a continual basis
OPTIMIZING AND MANAGING YOUR GOOGLE MY BUSINESS ACCOUNT
- Optimizing your company’s Google My Business page for your business address and phone number
- Claiming your Google Maps listing
- Optimizing your Google My Business page for backlinks
- Optimizing your business hours and services on Google My Business
TRACKING YOUR CAMPAIGNS
- Monitoring your keyword rankings, organic traffic, calls, and leads
- Monitoring the keywords rankings of your competitors
- Monitoring your top-three local competitors
- And more
ANALYTICS TRACKING AND REPORTING
- Installing and monitoring advanced Google Analytics tracking
- Setting up and monitoring tracked phone lines for your campaigns
- Providing detailed reports on how our services are impacting your business overall
How to Know If You Need Local SEO Services
With the power of being a decision-maker and key stakeholder in your company comes great responsibility. No matter if you own a small garage door company or are the CMO of a garage door franchise organization, it may be difficult to know whether or not your company can benefit from local SEO services.
If you’re struggling to figure out whether or not to hire a professional garage door marketing firm to accelerate revenue growth, consider the questions below. If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, your business will benefit from a high quality local SEO campaign:
- You own or work for a garage door company that relies on local customers for sales and revenue
- You have a company with specific service areas: Neighborhoods, towns, cities, etc.
- You are a franchisor managing multiple locations or are a franchisee
- You want more traffic, leads, and sales within specifically designated market areas (DMAs)
- You want to secure your business listings on online directories like Google My Business, Bing Places, Facebook, Nextdoor, Yelp, and the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- You want your company to show up on maps and navigation apps or in Google’s local pack
- Your company has offices or provides services in more than one city or DMA, but does not offer products or services nation-wide
The Garage Door Industry’s Preferred Local SEO Provider
About Blue Corona
Blue Corona is an award-winning, full-service digital marketing agency specializing in providing internet marketing for home service companies. Since we first opened our doors, we’ve helped local businesses of all kinds:
- Increase leads and sales
- Optimize their marketing costs
- Differentiate their brands online
A Google Premier Partner & Microsoft Advertising Partner
A Google Premier Partner and Microsoft Advertising Partner, our garage door marketers have extensive experience working with residential and commercial garage door companies across the United States.
We craft a winning local SEO strategy based on your needs, wants, and business goals. Everything we do is done from the perspective of a business owner. You’ll also own every single deliverable—from your new garage door website design to each new piece of locally optimized content published—we never hold your website or assets hostage.
Get More Info About Garage Door Local SEO Services from Blue Corona
Ready to start outranking and out-performing your competitors online?
Give us a call or contact us online to learn more about our local SEO services for garage door companies.
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.