- What We Do
- Case Studies
Local SEO Services for Home Builders
Local SEO Services: How Home Builders Connect with Local Buyers
Go to Google and search “home builder near me.” What do you see? Is your company ranked on the first page of search results? If not, you’re losing leads and sales to your competitors—guaranteed. So, how do you connect with these prospective new customers? With local search engine optimization services, otherwise known as “local SEO.”
For architects and home builders, local SEO services are the number one way to increase your website’s keyword rankings, improve your online visibility, and connect with interested buyers.
Did you know that:
- 97% of people learn more about a local company online than anywhere else
- “Near me tonight/today” type searches grew by more than 900% over two years
- 92% of searchers will pick businesses on the first page of local search results
- Local searches result in purchases 28% of the time
Today’s consumers search and buy local. At Blue Corona, we work with you to create a customized local SEO marketing strategy to help you:
- Increase qualified leads and sales, filling your pipeline with true qualified leads
- Optimize your marketing costs, helping you save time and money on your digital advertising
- Differentiate your brand online from your top competitors, making you the authority in the communities you service
If you’re looking to grow your business, give us a call or contact us online. Our home builder marketing experts will work with you to create a fully customized local SEO strategy to help you achieve your goals.
What Is Local SEO?
Local SEO stands for local search engine optimization. To put it simply, local SEO helps your business get found on search engine result pages for geographically related searches.
More specifically, local SEO for home builders ensures your company is visible on:
- Google’s local pack (maps listings)
- Bing Places
- Navigational apps, like Google Maps and Apple Maps
How Local SEO Services Grow Your Business
So, how exactly does local SEO grow your home building business?
- It increases online visibility for local consumers – 97% of people go online to find local services, and 95% of them won’t go past the first page of the search results. Local search engine optimization for home builders works to increase your page rankings, therefore increasing your online visibility.
- It increases web traffic, leads, and sales from local visitors – If you’re a local company, getting web visits and leads from users in a different city, state, or country won’t do anything to build your business. With localized SEO, you increase traffic from consumers in your specific service areas, which means you’ll get a higher visit-to-sale rate from your builder website.
- It provides more targeted geographic campaigns – Modern consumers expect hyper-personalized online experiences. With localized SEO, you can target campaigns to extremely small, localized groups of people.
- It makes you stand out from your competitors – Fewer than 50% of businesses currently use local SEO services as part of their marketing strategy. What that means for you is a big opportunity to get ahead and stand out in directories, maps, local searches, and social media.
Local SEO Packages for Home Builders: What’s Included?
COMPLETING A LOCAL COMPETITOR ANALYSIS
- Completing a market analysis of your service areas
- Finding local competitors currently outranking you on the web for your services
- Analyzing search terms, monthly search volumes, and more in your market
BUILDING AND MONITORING LOCAL CITATIONS
- Auditing citations across all relevant online directories
- Editing all local citations to include the right name-address-phone number (NAP citations)
- Creating new citations
- Discovering and claiming more local citation opportunities
- Managing and monitoring local listings
PUBLISHING AND OPTIMIZING LOCALIZED WEBSITE CONTENT
- Performing continual keyword research to find what and how your customers are searching for your services
- Publishing locally targeted website content that improves your local search rankings and provides a seamless user experience
- Adding microdata to your website (schema markup) to improve your local business listings, make local reviews more prominent on search result pages, and increase your local rank
- Optimizing landing pages on a continual basis
OPTIMIZING AND MANAGING YOUR GOOGLE MY BUSINESS ACCOUNT
- Optimizing your company’s Google My Business page for your business address and phone number
- Claiming your Google Maps listing
- Optimizing your Google My Business page for backlinks
- Optimizing your business hours and services on Google My Business
TRACKING YOUR CAMPAIGNS
- Monitoring your keyword rankings, organic traffic, calls, and leads
- Monitoring the keywords rankings of your competitors
- Monitoring your top three local competitors
- And more
ANALYTICS TRACKING AND REPORTING
- Installing and monitoring advanced Google Analytics tracking
- Setting up and monitoring tracked phone lines for your campaigns
- Providing detailed reports on how our services are impacting your business overall
Let’s Talk Local SEO
Ready to start outranking and outperforming your competitors on the web? Give us a call or contact us online to learn more about Blue Corona’s local SEO services for home builders.
About Blue Corona
Blue Corona is an award-winning digital marketing agency focused on growing the trades. We’ve helped hundreds of home and commercial service businesses, like custom home builders, architects, remodeling companies, and general contractors measurably improve their leads and sales from the internet.
You Might Also Be Interested In
- Your Ultimate Home Builder Marketing Guide (blog)
- Home Builder Digital Marketing Services
- Home Builder SEO Services
- Home Builder Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC)
- Home Builder Website Design Services
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.