- What We Do
- Case Studies
Local SEO Services for Restoration Companies
Local SEO: How Restoration Companies Are Increasing Leads & Sales
When is the last time you searched Google for “restoration company near me,” or “fire damage restoration in [City, State]”?
Today, 97% of consumers use the internet to research local products and services. That means that the Yellow Pages are out and local search engine optimization services (local SEO) are in. If your business isn’t found on the first page of Google’s organic results, you’re losing leads and sales to your competitors—guaranteed.
Local SEO campaigns for mitigation companies and full-service restoration contractors:
- Increase its local online visibility
- Outrank its local competitors
- Generate more organic traffic to your website
- Increase leads and sales from within a specific service area
Trust Blue Corona as your local SEO service provider. We’ve helped residential and commercial restoration companies measurably improve their online visibility, leads, and sales using industry-leading local SEO marketing strategies.
What Is Local SEO?
Local SEO stands for local search engine optimization. It’s the process of optimizing your website and digital properties to increase your online visibility specifically for geographically related searches.
How Restoration Companies Benefit from Local SEO Services
Increasing Your Online Visibility
At Blue Corona, our local SEO services for restoration companies take a four-pronged approach to increasing your online visibility:
- Optimizing your website and website content – The most important aspect of any local SEO campaign is optimizing your existing website and web content for localized searches. Your website feeds your business’s information to search engines, including your services offered, your physical location, and dedicated service areas.
- Claiming and optimizing your business directory listings on the internet – Search engines don’t only look at your website to determine how high you rank on SERPs (search engine results pages). Your entire online presence, from directories like Google My Business, Facebook, and Yelp, will be optimized for maximum online visibility and local SEO value.
- Creating and publishing new, locally optimized website content – Local SEO is not a “set it and forget it strategy.” It’s a long-term lead generation strategy that will position your company on the first page of search engines to fill your lead pipeline each and every month.
- Generating new customer reviews – In order to secure a spot in Google’s coveted local pack (maps listings), we’ll help you generate more 5-star reviews on popular directories like Google My Business.
Outranking Your Local Competitors
When done successfully, optimizing your website and its content, updating your online directory profiles, and regularly publishing new content will result in higher keyword rankings on Google and within Google’s local pack.
Generating More Organic Traffic to Your Website
Studies show that the higher your company ranks on Google, the more website traffic you will generate. We help you drive more visitors to your website from customers who live in the service areas you prioritize most and are most profitable for your business.
Increasing Leads and Sales from Within a Specific Service Area
Your website is not an online brochure. It’s a virtual sales rep that works 24/7/365 to generate more leads and sales for your business. Drive more traffic to your website and you’re well on your way to growing revenues and your company.
Local SEO Services for Restoration: What’s Included
Your restoration company is different from your competitors’, and so should your online marketing strategies. At Blue Corona, all of our local SEO plans are custom-built to meet the growing demand of your company.
You’ll never receive a “cookie-cutter” local SEO strategy, and we never handcuff you into long-term contracts. Not only that, you own all of the work you pay for. We never hold your digital assets hostage, including your restoration website, advertising accounts and profiles, and monthly deliverables. You own 100% of the work you pay for.
Our local SEO services for restoration companies include:
COMPLETING A LOCAL COMPETITOR ANALYSIS
- Completing a market analysis of your service areas
- Finding local competitors currently outranking you on the web for your services
- Analyzing search terms, monthly search volumes, and more in your market
BUILDING AND MONITORING LOCAL CITATIONS
- Auditing citations across all relevant online directories
- Editing all local citations to include the right name-address-phone number (NAP citations)
- Creating new citations
- Discovering more local citation opportunities
- Managing and monitoring local listings
PUBLISHING AND OPTIMIZING LOCALIZED WEBSITE CONTENT
- Performing continual keyword research to find what and how your customers are searching for your services
- Publishing locally targeted website content that improves your local search rankings and provides a seamless user experience
- Adding microdata to your website (schema markup) to improve your local business listings, make local reviews more prominent on search result pages, and increase your local rank
- Optimizing landing pages on a continual basis
OPTIMIZING AND MANAGING YOUR GOOGLE MY BUSINESS ACCOUNT
- Optimizing your company’s Google My Business page for your business address and phone number
- Claiming your Google Maps listing
- Optimizing your Google My Business page for backlinks
- Optimizing your business hours and services on Google My Business
TRACKING YOUR CAMPAIGNS
- Monitoring your keyword rankings, organic traffic, calls, and leads
- Monitoring the keywords rankings of your competitors
- Monitoring your top three local competitors
- And more
ANALYTICS TRACKING AND REPORTING
- Installing and monitoring advanced Google Analytics tracking
- Setting up and monitoring tracked phone lines for your campaigns
- Providing detailed reports on how our services are impacting your business overall
How Does Local SEO Fit Into My Restoration Company’s Digital Marketing Strategy?
Of course, local SEO is just one part of a comprehensive restoration marketing strategy. If you’re own or manage a restoration company that’s looking for a comprehensive marketing plan to help you achieve your goals, you might also consider combining your local SEO plan with:
- Local Services ads for restoration companies (Google Guaranteed) – Local Services ads occupy the most sought-after real estate on Google … the top of the page! Generate more leads at an affordable price with Local Services ads.
- PPC advertising for restoration companies (pay per click) – Generate leads immediately from Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising.
- SEO marketing for restoration companies (search engine optimization) – Boost your companies online visibility on major search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
- Social media marketing for restoration companies – Build your brand, engage customers in your communities, and showcase your team across Facebook, Nextdoor, and other social media platforms.
- Email marketing for restoration companies – Build customer loyalty and generate revenue from repeat customers using email marketing.
- Website design for restoration companies – Differentiate your company online and give website visitors a best-in-class experience when they search for a local restoration company and earn their business over your competitors.
- Website chat services for restoration companies – Increase your website’s visit-to-lead conversion rate using Blue Corona chat, and AI-powered website chat service proven to increase your website’s conversion rate 2%.
Schedule a Free Marketing Consultation
Ready to get started? Contact us online for more information. Our digital marketing consultants will work with you to craft the best local SEO strategy proven to grow your business.
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.