- Competitive Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Website Design
- Tracking & Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Franchise Marketing
- Case Studies
- Case Studies
- Home services
- Home Design & Remodeling
- Commercial Services
Real Estate SEO Services from the Top Real Estate SEO Experts
Want to sell more homes and properties? Do it with real estate SEO services from the top real estate marketing experts
If you want to sell more properties, optimize marketing costs, and become THE real estate authority in your market, your firm or brokerage agency needs to be front and center when and where consumers are searching for homes. Do it with SEO for realtors.
The way people look for and purchase homes has changed drastically over recent years—90% of buyers now turn to the internet to solve all their housing needs, from finding out how to get a mortgage to making that final decision. In fact, 53% of buyers start their search online, frequently on a search engine. Since 55% of searchers click on one of the first three entries of Google’s search results, if your website isn’t in the top three, you’re losing listings to your competitors. That’s where SEO comes in.
Why You Need SEO Experts that Specialize in the Real Estate Industry
SEO for real estate is an entirely different beast than other industries because of the unique buyer’s journey and industry advertising regulations. You need a real estate SEO expert that understands the ins and outs of the industry. We know:
- How to navigate through housing discrimination regulations and comply with NAR internet advertising policies
- How to develop long-lasting relationships with home buyers
- How to best position your agency or company’s brand in your marketplace
If you want to sell more properties while optimizing your marketing costs and increasing revenue, it’s time to see what Blue Corona can do for your real estate agency. Ready to begin? It all starts by contacting us here >>
What's Included in Our Real Estate SEO Services
The best real estate SEO companies (like Blue Corona) handle the day-to-day of monitoring and improving your online footprint, including making your website more visible in the search results and differentiating your brand across the web. We do this by following the process below.
1PERFORMING A COMPETITIVE DIGITAL ANALYSIS
- Complete a competitive digital marketing analysis to see how you stack up against your top three competitors in the search results using our proprietary data tracking software
- Perform real estate SEO keyword research and identify the top driving real estate keywords in your market area and industry
- Establish your baseline for website code and structure, content, local visibility, and off-site citations, then compare it to your competitors to create an actionable, sales-driving plan
- Create actionable revenue goals and corresponding SEO plans
2OPTIMIZING WEBSITE CONTENT AND CODE
- Install advanced Google Analytics and call tracking
- Make your website fast, secure (optional but recommended), and mobile-friendly
- Edit your website’s code and structure to be in-line with best SEO practices
- Edit and optimize your existing website pages for search visibility and creative content
- Perform conversion rate optimization on all website design elements (like contact forms, buttons, navigational links) to ensure an optimal experience for your patients
3CREATING NEW WEBSITE CONTENT AND CREATIVES
- Publish targeted, well-written real estate website content that improves your local search rankings and provides a seamless user experience
- Create SEO-optimized creative content assets like housing infographics and listing video tours
- Optimize and create content for voice search and digital assistants
4MANAGING LOCAL CITATIONS (LOCAL SEO FOR DENTISTS)
- Locate and audit existing citations across online directories like Yelp, Facebook, and more, including industry-specific directories like Zillow and Trulia
- Optimize your company’s Google My Business page for your business address or service area, phone number, maps listing, and business hours
- Optimize your company’s Facebook page for local SEO best practices
- Discover, manage, and monitor local citation and backlink opportunities to build authority
5MEASUREMENT AND ANALYTICS REPORTING
- Provide transparent revenue attribution and easy-to-understand monthly reports on the status and results of all your SEO campaigns, as well as what’s coming next
- Provide reports on tracked incoming phone calls, and analyze separately tracked phone lines for each marketing channel (optional add-on, but recommended)
- Monitor analytics on a daily basis to watch for anomalies, hacks, penalties, or other sales-damaging events
- And more
6TRACKING AND TWEAKING YOUR SEO CAMPAIGN
- Monitor your keyword rankings, organic traffic, calls, and leads
- Monitor the keywords rankings of your competitors
- Monitor your top-three competitors
- Monitor real estate keywords and search trends
- Continually optimize and pivot your campaign for better performance over time
What Does SEO Mean in Real Estate?
How SEO Services Boost Your Bottom Line
SEO is the process of editing and creating website content and code that ranks well on search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. First, your website must be coded so search engines can find and crawl it. Your website also needs to be fast, secure, and mobile friendly. Second, you need web page after web page of unique, remarkable, and optimized content. Third, you must gain citations, links, and references from other relevant and authoritative websites.
So, you know you need SEO. Great! The first step is establishing a baseline for where your real estate company lies. Blue Corona has proprietary SEO software that allows us to create a free report that compares your online presence with those of your top competitors. In this report, you get a detailed analysis of EXACTLY where your agency or firm stands against the competition and actionable steps to move forward.
You can sign up for your free analysis here, but if you want an immediate, rough gauge of how much work you need and where, pick the statements below that most accurately describe your situation:
Real Estate SEO KEYWORD RANKINGS
SEO was built on keywords. While keyword stuffing is an SEO tactic of the past, keywords still matter. By optimizing your content for your top-converting keywords, you have a better chance of ranking in search engines and being found.
- SEO Level 1: I either don’t know my real estate keywords and rankings or I am not on page one or two for my top real estate keywords
- SEO Level 2: I know my rankings, but I am not on page one for my top keywords
- SEO Level 3: I know my rankings and I am on the first page, but I am not in the top three positions for all my top keywords
CONTENT ON YOUR Real Estate WEBSITE
Content is king, and 70% of home buyers prefer to get to know a real estate agency through online content over paid advertisements. The best real estate website designs have pages dedicated to online listings, 360-degree photos, virtual tours, and property searches. But not only do you need to have these pages and capabilities, you also need to have the right title tags and meta descriptions, as well as images optimized for peak performance.
- SEO Level 1: My agency’s website has fewer than 50 pages of content, minimal visual content, I don’t know how many words per page I have, or I don’t know if these pages have proper title tags and meta descriptions
- SEO Level 2: My website has 50 – 100 pages of content, but the content is thin, I have some medium-quality photos, and I have some title tags and meta descriptions but they are not optimized
- SEO Level 3: My website has more than 100 pages of rich, thoughtful content that covers all aspects of the home-buying journey, and my title tags and meta descriptions are optimized to the best of my ability, but I do not have optimized images or features like in-site property search capabilities.
TECHNICAL SEO & WEBSITE STRUCTURE
Here’s how technical SEO for realtors works: Google uses robots to crawl website pages, looking for clues as to what it’s about. By adding in certain technical aspects, you’re helping the robots understand your page a bit better.
Think of it this way: Search engine robots speak a different language than we do—HTML. It’s like having someone who speaks Russian determine what a web page in English is about. The technical bits we add are written in a language the search engines understand. It’s like adding subtitles.
- Technical SEO Level 1: I don’t know if my company’s website has a Robot.txt or an XML sitemap, I either don’t know my website speed or it takes longer than five seconds for my web pages to load, my website is either not mobile-friendly or doesn’t look great on mobile, my website is not secure, and I do not have advanced analytics tracking
- Technical SEO Level 2: I either don’t know if my company’s website has a Robots.txt and XML sitemap or I only have one of them, my web pages load in under five seconds, my website is responsive or mobile-friendly, my website is secure, and I have analytics installed, but it is not optimized
- Technical SEO Level 3: My company’s website has a Robots.txt and an XML sitemap, my web pages load in under three seconds, my website is mobile-first, my website is secure, and I have advanced analytics installed and am tracking goals
LOCAL SEO FOR Realtors and Real Estate Agencies
Whether you work with an enterprise real estate corporation or own your own local real estate agency, you need local SEO. For local searches, Google (and other search engines) tend to show the top three results in what’s called a local pack. If you’re not in the local pack when someone searches “realtor near me” your competitors are getting the clicks.
- Local SEO Level 1: I have not claimed my Google My Business page, my name, address, and phone number (NAP) are inconsistent across the web, I do not have a Facebook page, I do not have real estate schema installed, and I do not rank in the top three listings in the local pack when I search for “realtor near me”
- Local SEO Level 2: I have claimed my Google My Business page but have not optimized it, my NAP is relatively consistent across the web, I have a Facebook page but post sporadically, I do not have real estate schema installed, and I sometimes rank in the local pack for a few minor keywords
- Local SEO Level 3: I have claimed and optimized my Google My Business page and keep it updated regularly, my NAP is solid across all local online directories, I have a Facebook page and update it regularly, I have customized real estate schema installed on all web pages, and I rank in the top three of the local pack for most of my top keywords
SEO for Real Estate Companies: How SEO Works to Sell More Listings
To rank number one on Google and other search engines, you need to start with your website. Your website needs to be four things in order to rank high in the search engines:
- Fast – Homebuyers need to see something happen on your website within three seconds of landing there. If it takes longer, almost 50% will hit the “back” button.
- Secure – This is a no-brainer for real estate companies, but if for some reason your website isn’t secure, you’ve got a problem. Learn more about website security here >>
- Mobile-friendly – Overall, 72% of all buyers used a mobile device or tablet in their home search, and 58% of buyers 36 and younger found their home with a mobile application. If your website isn’t mobile-friendly, you’re throwing away your listings.
- Coded for SEO – The best real estate websites are coded in a way that makes it easy for the search engines’ software to find, crawl, and index them. This is called technical SEO.
Other than an optimized website, you also need onsite content (copy/text) that establishes your agency as an authority in the real estate industry, and your offsite factors (e.g., links from other authoritative sites) must be optimized to reinforce your site’s authority.
Blue Corona offers realtors and real estate companies SEO services to measurably improve the factors above. The end result, for many of our real estate clients, is an exponential increase in website traffic, leads, and sales!
Step 1: Comprehensive Website Tracking & SEO Audit
You can’t maximize what you don’t (accurately) measure. Accurate tracking is the foundation of every service Blue Corona provides. We market our clients’ businesses as if we owned them ourselves. In order to provide you with intelligent decisions about your advertising, marketing, SEO, and website, we must first evaluate your marketing in a manner similar to the way a great accountant would review your financials. Most SEO companies brag about rankings and traffic. Guess what? Neither of these metrics matters if you’re not seeing increases in profit, revenue, and home sales from organic searches (for terms other than your company name!).
SEO is a zero-sum game, which means that in order for your website to move higher up in the organic search results you must leapfrog websites that are currently perceived to be better optimized than your site. One of the most common questions realtors ask us is, “How much SEO do I need?” You can’t (intelligently) answer this question without first doing a thorough analysis of the other real estate companies in your area.
A typical SEO audit includes:
- A business intake so that our account managers see your business from an owner’s perspective
- Analytics and SEO software implementation (we use a set of tools no other SEO company has)
- Keyword research and identification
- Competitor analysis
- Analysis and evaluation of your website code, structure, and content
- Analysis and evaluation of your company’s presence online—linkscape, social media, and more
The output of our SEO audit process is an overview report and SEO strategy, which our team will present to you (allowing time for extensive Q&A).
Step 2: Foundational Improvements
Armed with the data derived from the SEO audit process, the second step in the SEO process is to make any foundational improvements required to facilitate your ongoing SEO success. For example, to rank well on Google you need well-optimized onsite content; however, if your website is not coded and structured correctly, the search engines will never see the great content you create. If code and site structure issues are identified during the SEO audit process, you must be fixed before any content optimizations occur.
Although every situation is unique, typical foundational improvements include things like revising your website’s title and meta tags, renaming various web pages, giving your website files a more logical structure, improving your website speed (load speed is a known ranking factor), enhancing your local SEO by creating more geographically relevant content, and even recoding your website onto a content management system (CMS).
Step 3: Content Creation and Marketing
With the right foundation in place, and armed with the right keywords, the next step in the SEO process is to update the content on your website and, when necessary, create new website pages. Contrary to what you might think, Google doesn’t rank websites—it ranks web PAGES. Each page of content on your site gives you an opportunity to rank for a specific set of relevant keywords.
It might be helpful to think of your website as if it were a fishing boat, each page of content is like a baited line thrown into the Internet sea of fish. More lines in the water (pages on your website) equals more fish (visits, leads, and sales!)! The content of your website must be targeted to your top keywords, but it also must establish your company as THE authority for what you do in markets you do it.
Most realtors just don’t have time to create website copy. At the same time, the cookie-cutter real estate copy provided by other “real estate internet marketing experts” is NOT going to provide you long-term organic rankings. That’s okay—Blue Corona has professional copywriters (in-house, US-based employees that work directly for Blue Corona) that specialize in creating unique, original, relevant and authoritative content specifically for the real estate industry.
Step 4: Optimization of Offsite Factors
The final step in the SEO process is to optimize your overall footprint on the web. Think of links from other authoritative websites (manufacturer’s pages, local chambers of commerce, or the BBB) as votes of authority or digital recommendations. More links from high-authority sites equal more search engine visibility; however, you must recognize that not all links are created equal! Buying links with the intent to manipulate Google’s ranking algorithms is forbidden and doing so can get your website banned from the search rankings. The right way to attract links to your website is to earn them by creating unique and remarkable content—content that is truly valuable to your prospective customers!
Learn more about how Blue Corona can help your real estate agency grow with SEO! Contact one of our SEO specialists today!
Why Select Blue Corona Over Other Real Estate SEO Companies?
At Blue Corona, we try and let our clients speak for us. Take a look at our search engine optimization reviews and hear straight from them why we are the best SEO company for your needs. Above all, everything we do comes from the perspective of a business owner, and we treat your business like our own.
Let’s get down to the details. We can offer you a few guarantees other SEO companies can’t:
- You don’t have to worry about long-term contracts. We won’t handcuff you for a specific amount of time. Ever.
- You’ll own every single deliverable, from your website to your content. Some SEO companies won’t let you keep your work when you leave. Not us.
- You’ll optimize your marketing costs. Everything we do is tracked, measured, and analyzed for improvements. This lowers your costs and raises results.
- You get the peace of mind that we will bend over backward for you. SEO is a long-term investment, which is why we believe in building partnerships, not acquiring clients.
- You get a dedicated Account Manager to be your guide, as well as a support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated (US-based) copywriter.
- You get detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect SEO performance to your bottom line.
Our Happy Clients
“I've been working with Blue Corona for over seven years, but before that, I was doing it all in-house. Blue Corona has impacted GAC in a way that has helped us grow in a turnkey manner. They care about your business and they're willing to work with you and really understand what your needs are as a business, and then develop a program to help you. I strongly recommend Blue Corona to any HVAC company out there.”
“Before working with Blue Corona, our website was old and basic... it really didn't match the image we wanted to portray in the market. We ended up choosing Blue Corona because they impressed us with their thorough research and understanding of our needs and our culture. The big benefit for us throughout the process was their ability to leverage their team's experience when we had an idea of what we wanted to do but didn't really know how to implement...”
“This has by far been the best return on investment I’ve ever seen. This has opened up another door for revenue to come in. My website has turned into my best sales rep. The company markets itself! My account manager presents all the information in a way that I can understand. She always takes my calls. She responds to my emails in a timely fashion. She helps me come up with new ideas. She is outstanding! Blue Corona provides results....”
“We are very pleased not only with the end result, but also with the entire process of working with Blue Corona. The amount of patience, guidance, and knowledge that they displayed throughout the whole process made them a very easy and enjoyable partner to work with. We are thrilled with our new website, mobile site, and content management system. We would recommend Blue Corona for any website development or redesign project.” With 25 retail stores and six dealer locations throughout...”
“We trust our support team at Blue Corona completely and quite frankly are involved in very little of what they do for us. They truly understand SEO and what is needed to make it work. I would say this has been the most valuable aspect of working with Blue Corona. They do so with little to no effort on our part, which allows our sales managers to focus on sales rather than SEO tasks and education. For all of these...”
“"Blue Corona measures and tracks my website and all my advertising so I know exactly what is working and what needs to be re-evaluated. They break down the data into actionable insights and clear takeaways. Before I hired them, I was getting 3 property management leads per month. Today, as a direct result of their SEO work and pay-per-click expertise, I receive over 25 leads per month and my cost per lead has actually gone down!" Rory Coakley founded Coakley Realty...”
“Blue Corona's expertise in search engine optimization is directly responsible for driving the increase in monthly visits to our web site, producing many telephone inquiries and visits to our showroom.”
“Both the design of the website, and the later design of our mobile website, were extremely easy and professional. In the past I had problems with web designers not understanding how I wanted the site to look and respond. Working with Chase, there were none of these issues. He really listened to my requests, asked questions to make sure he understood what I was saying, and made many suggestions of ways to improve the site in ways that had never...”
“I used to get a couple form submissions a year—and it was all spam. Now, we’re getting leads—and they’re qualified! You can find an SEO company anywhere. With Blue Corona, you get an account rep that’s there for you. I know there’s somebody looking out for our website and helping us grow.”
“My husband and I have each been in the business world for at least 30 years and I can honestly say that I have never worked with a team of people as wonderful as Blue Corona's. We know virtually nothing of the SEO business and they have guided us through this in a most impressive way. Tara has been our main point of contact and I truly cannot say enough things about that amazing woman. It is due to Tara and her...”
- Free Analysis