- Competitive Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Website Design
- Tracking & Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Franchise Marketing
- Case Studies
- Case Studies
- Home services
- Home Design & Remodeling
- Commercial Services
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Looking for a top notch SEO company? Blue Corona is an award-winning SEO firm with offices in Maryland and North Carolina and clients across the United States. Let us help you measurably improve your organic visibility!
Award-Winning SEO Company
Go to Google and search a few keywords relevant to your business. Do you see your site listed multiple times on the first page of search results? If not, you’re losing leads and sales to your competition—guaranteed.
No matter what type of business you own, SEO must be part of your online marketing strategy. It’s not uncommon for a well-optimized, high-ranking website in the home services industry (flooring, plumbing, HVAC, remodeling, roofing, etc.) to get 100+ leads per month from organic search!
Blue Corona is an award-winning SEO company working with businesses of all sizes improve their online visibility. In 2011, Contracting Business magazine named Blue Corona their Business Service of the Year. In 2012, Blue Corona won multiple awards culminating with being ranked #174 on the 2012 Inc. 500 list (#1 for Montgomery County, Maryland). In 2013 and 2014, we made the Inc. 5,000 again!
Local Search Engine Optimization for Small Businesses
Local search engine optimization, or “local SEO,” is the process of optimizing your website for customers in your service area. Let’s face it, for local businesses relying on customers in their community for new leads and sales, earning a number one ranking on Google could be the difference between a potential customer calling you or calling your competitors.
At Blue Corona, our local SEO services for small businesses maximize your online real estate on Google, Bing, and Yahoo for your most important services.
Franchise SEO Services
As a franchisee, you want your franchise to outperform your competitors in the area. The first step—attracting new customers. Blue Corona’s franchise SEO services help you do just that! Our franchise SEO services include:
- On-page optimization – Our team of local SEO specialists will work to maximize your search presence using on-page optimization techniques like schema markup, localized content, on-page technical optimizations, and more.
- Off-site optimization – We manage your off-site SEO by actively monitoring your backlinks, including nationally-syndicated business directories, niche or industry specific directory listings, and more.
- NAP cleanup and management – One of the most important aspects of your franchise’s SEO campaign is to show up in local search. NAP cleanup and management (managing your franchise’s business directory listings) identifies your unique franchise location from other franchises in your area as well as your competitors.
- SEO reporting – Your franchise will receive a monthly SEO report customized to your franchise location. We take a data-driven approach to your franchise SEO and will measurably improve your online marketing performance.
- A dedicated account manager – Your franchise will work directly with one of our in-house account managers throughout the duration of your franchise SEO campaign. We approach every franchise SEO campaign with an ownership mentality and treat your franchise as if it were our own.
Enterprise SEO Services
Is your company being outranked by smaller businesses? Blue Corona has helped many enterprise organizations apply their real-world authority on the web, increasing organic search rankings and measurably increasing organic traffic, leads, and sales from non-branded organic search queries.
As a large organization that has never invested in a high-quality enterprise SEO campaign, improving your company’s yearly revenue and net income can be challenging. Our enterprise SEO solutions include:
- Addressing site code and structure issues – Because enterprise websites are often massive in size, poor website hierarchy and organization can significantly impact your enterprise SEO campaign, and ultimately, your annual return on investment.
- Conquering content challenges – Enterprise-level websites are often much larger than those of local businesses. White papers, on-site content, videos, and more can clutter your website be suppressed on search rankings if not properly optimized. Let your content work for you and generate more leads and sales for your organization.
- Monitoring your off-site authority – As a large organization, your website naturally earns a high volume backlinks and citations. Enterprise SEO from Blue Corona
Our SEO Philosophy
How many leads are you currently getting each month from organic search? Most business owners don’t even know because they’re not accurately tracking it! You can’t maximize what you don’t measure.
If we had to distill our entire SEO philosophy into a single statement, it would be this:
To rank well organically, you must establish and promote your company as THE authority for what you do, in the markets you do it.
Ranking well on Google, Bing, and Yahoo requires three things. First, your website must be coded in a way that makes it easy for the search engines’ software to find, crawl, and categorize your website. Second, you must create web page after web page of unique, relevant, and remarkable content. Third, you must promote your site to other relevant and authoritative websites and get them to link to, reference, and cite you as an authority.
Our SEO Process
Our process for SEO is similar to our approach to marketing in general: TRACK > TEST > TWEAK > REPEAT. Simply put, you can’t maximize what you fail to measure and track. Better data equals better results. Our prospects almost always fall into one of two categories—those that know their numbers and those that don’t. In order to intelligently invest in SEO, you must know your numbers. You need to know things like the number of website visits you receive today from non-branded organic search, your website’s true visit-to-lead conversion rate, and the percentage of leads you convert into sales. Very few businesses and marketing executives know these numbers, but they should. Putting in place the right tracking tools and helping you identify and understand your key metrics is a critical part of our SEO process.
For prospects that already know their numbers, we start the SEO process with a full website audit and recommendations report. Our team will review your key metrics, perform keyword research, analyze your competitors, your linkscape, and key pages of your website, and create a detailed implementation plan. Where the engagement goes from there depends on your resources. Most of our engagements involve us creating and SEO strategy, implementing the details of the plan, and reporting the results. However, for clients with in-house teams in place, we can consult with you and use our proprietary SEO tools to help you achieve better results.
What Makes Blue Corona Different
Our goal is to be the best analytical, data-driven online marketing and SEO company on the planet! Unlike other SEO companies, we operate from the perspective of a business owner (our account managers have forgotten more about business than most “SEO gurus” will ever know—call us and see).
We strive to provide superior service by offering the following to all our SEO clients:
- A dedicated Account Manager, someone that understands business and SEO, to be your guide
- Detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect SEO performance to your bottom line
- A support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated professional copywriter
- Access to our proprietary analytics software (better data drives better results)
Be Wary of SEO Scams!
Not all SEO companies live up to their promises of more traffic, better rankings, and more leads. Some SEO firms achieve results, but they do so using “black-hat SEO” techniques. These unethical strategies can hurt your website’s rankings—and ultimately your business.
Before selecting your SEO company, make sure to ask the following questions:
- “Do you adhere to search engine webmaster guidelines?”
- “How do you determine SEO success?” For (Blue Corona), we always determine SEO success by increased leads—not rankings or traffic. Who cares if you’re getting more website traffic if it’s traffic from China and you’re a local HVAC company in Bethesda, Maryland!
- “What happens if/when we part ways?” Many companies don’t let you keep your website or content—you’re simply renting it from them.
Recent Client Testimonials
“I would be happy to provide a glowing reference for Blue Corona’s SEO services. The numbers don’t lie. Blue Corona has dramatically increased traffic to my website and the leads and sales I receive. ”
“We trust our support team at Blue Corona completely and quite frankly are involved in very little of what they do for us. They truly understand SEO and what is needed to make it work. I would say this has been the most valuable aspect of working with Blue Corona. They do so with little to no effort on our part, which allows our sales managers to focus on sales rather than SEO tasks and education. For all of these reasons I would recommend Blue Corona to any business seeking Web design and a strong Internet presence. ”
Want to Learn More?
We’d love to learn more about your business and show you how we can help you generate more leads and sales from your website. Drop us a line today at: 800-696-4690. You can also check out one of our free weekly webinars or sign-up for our monthly email newsletter.
Include but are not limited to:
- Architects and custom builders
- Bathroom remodelers
- Enterprise accounts
- Free Analysis