- Competitive Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Website Design
- Tracking & Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Franchise Marketing
- Case Studies
- Case Studies
- Home services
- Home Design & Remodeling
- Commercial Services
Contractor Website Design
Grow Your Contracting Business with a Lead Gen Websites from Blue Corona
Most contractors think of their website as an online brochure. In reality, your company’s website is a virtual sales rep, capable of generating massive amounts of leads and sales, often at a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing and advertising. So how does your website measure up?
Blue Corona specializes in designing websites for contractor that not only look great, but also rank well in search engine results and convert your visitors into customers (read our case study on how we get that done!)
Let us help you redesign your contractor website and turn into your number one sales and marketing tool!
Our Website Design Services for Contractors
From design to content, our team will handle it all. If your budget is limited, we have a huge library of contractor website designs and layouts proven effective for SEO and for converting visits into leads.
Looking for something totally custom for your domain? We can do that too! It doesn’t matter whether this will be your first website or a simple SEO tune-up of your existing website; you’ve come to the right place and our design and development team can help!
- Custom Web Design Packages for Contractors – Looking for a new website? We’ve built hundreds of custom lead generation websites for contractors and home improvement companies. You can rest assured that your contractor website will not only look great, but also help you generate more business via the web.
- Custom Mobile Websites – The world has gone mobile. Is your website ready? Get a mobile-friendly version of your website and turn more mobile visitors into leads and sales!
- Website Copywriting for Contractors – Your website should be your #1 sales and marketing tool for your business. Does your website’s copy represent your best pitch? If you need compelling, SEO-friendly copy and content for your website, our team has extensive experience writing content for contractors, including HVAC companies, plumbers, electricians, remodelers, roofers, painters, garage door companies, flooring contractors, builders, and other home improvement companies.
- User-Friendly Websites – It shouldn’t take an entire IT department to update your website! We build our website on the world’s most user-friendly CMS, WordPress.
- Secure Websites – Website hacking is on the rise and we’ll recommend measures from protecting your site from hacks that can cost your business traffic, visits, and leads.
Is Your Contractor Website Mobile-Friendly?
Have you ever looked at your company’s website on your smartphone? How does it look? Can you read your site’s text and quickly find your company’s phone number? Are you still waiting for your site to load?
More and more, people who are searching for contractor services are searching for them on their smartphones. If you’ve ever tried to browse a traditional website from your phone, you know the problems; they are slow to load and hard to read. Plus, search engines like Google will not rank your site well in search engine results if it’s not mobile-friendly!
If your contracting business doesn’t have a website optimized for mobile devices and smartphones, you’re losing rankings, prospective clients, and sales!
What You Can Expect from Us
When you choose Blue Corona as your contractor web design partner, you’ll receive:
- A team that understands your contractor business from an owner’s perspective
- A project manager who coaches and guides you through the process to make sure your site goes “live” on time and on budget
- A great looking website that exceeds your expectations
- A measurable improvement in your organic search rankings and visit-to-lead conversion rates. Our typical client experiences a 100 – 500% performance increase between their old website and their new website in areas such as organic traffic generation (SEO) and visit-to-lead conversion rates!
You Might Also Be Interested In…
- Free Analysis