- Competitive Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Website Design
- Tracking & Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Franchise Marketing
- Case Studies
- Case Studies
- Home services
- Home Design & Remodeling
- Commercial Services
General Contractor Website Design
Lead Generating Websites for General Contractors
Most contractors think of their website as an online brochure. In reality, your company’s website is a virtual sales rep, capable of generating massive amounts of leads and sales, often at a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing and advertising. So how does your website measure up?
Blue Corona specializes in designing general contractor websites that are not only beautiful but also rank well in search engine results and convert your visitors into customers (read our case study on how we get that done!). We’ve built numerous websites for plumbers, HVAC companies, remodelers, roofers, window and door companies, garage door companies, insulation companies, and general contractors.
Let us help you redesign your contractor website and turn into your number one sales and marketing tool!
Our Custom Contractor Website Design Services
From small business website designs to large, enterprise-level web projects, we have a custom solution for your contracting company.
Characteristics of a Sales-Driving General Contractor Website Design
Wondering why your competitors are outperforming you? It most likely has something to do with their website and what’s on it. If you want your website to produce quality leads and more contracting jobs, it needs to be the following:
- Your website needs to be visible – When we say visible, we mean in search engines like Google. Over 90% of online experiences begin with a search engine, so your website needs to be optimized for the best search engine optimization (SEO) practices. When you choose our website design company, you’re guaranteed to have a website optimized for SEO.
- Your website needs to be mobile friendly – 52% of all US online traffic now comes from smartphones and tablets, and 57% of users say they won’t recommend a business with a poorly designed mobile site. If that’s not enough to convince you, Google also ranks mobile websites higher in the search engine results.
- Your website needs to be fast – Website visitors need to see something happen on your site in under three seconds. If not, 40% of them will leave and go to another website. Even a one-second delay can cause a 7% reduction in conversions.
- Your website needs an optimal user experience – Once your page loads, users form an opinion in 0.5 seconds. They expect to be able to find information easily and quickly—especially from a mobile device
- Your website needs to be secure – Data breaches and hacked consumer information have been big topics of discussion recently—and your website visitors know this. If your website has any place where users can fill in personal information (even if it’s just a phone number and email address) it needs to be secure. Google also gives preference to secured websites in the search results.
What You Can Expect from Our Contractor Websites
When you choose Blue Corona as your contractor web design partner, you’ll receive:
- A team that understands your contractor business from an owner’s perspective
- A project manager who coaches and guides you through the process to make sure your site goes “live” on time and on budget
- A great looking website that exceeds your expectations
- A measurable improvement in your organic search rankings and visit-to-lead conversion rates. Our typical client experiences a 100 – 500% performance increase between their old website and their new website in areas such as organic traffic generation (SEO) and visit-to-lead conversion rates!
You Might Also Be Interested In…
- Free Analysis