Contractor Website Design
Lead Generating Websites for Contractors
Most business owners of contracting companies think of their website as an online brochure. In reality, your website is a virtual sales rep, capable of generating massive amounts of leads and sales, often at a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing and advertising. So how does your website measure up?
Blue Corona specializes in designing contractor websites that are not only beautiful, but also rank well in search engine results and convert your visitors into customers (read our case study on how we get that done!). We’ve built numerous websites for HVAC companies, plumbers, remodelers, roofers, window and door companies, garage door companies, insulation companies, and general contractors.
Let us help you redesign your website and turn into your number one sales and marketing tool!
Our Contractor Website Design Services
From design to content, our team will handle it all. If your budget is limited, we have a huge library of affordable website designs and layouts proven effective for SEO and converting visits into leads for your contracting company.
Looking for something totally custom for your domain? We can do that too! It doesn’t matter whether this will be your first website for your new roofing company or a simple SEO tune-up of your existing remodeling website; you’ve come to the right place and our design and development team can help you and your business!
- Custom Contractor Web Design Packages – Looking for a new website? We’ve built hundreds of custom lead generation websites for owners of HVAC, plumbing, construction, and roofing companies as well as many other home improvement businesses. You can rest assured that your web design will not only look great, but also help you generate more business via the web.
- Custom Contractor Mobile Websites – The world has gone mobile. Is your website ready? Get a mobile-friendly version of your website and turn more mobile visitors into leads and sales!
- Contractor Website Copywriting – Your website should be your #1 sales and marketing tool for your business. Does your website’s copy represent your best pitch? If you need compelling, SEO-friendly copy and content for your website, our team has extensive experience writing content for contracting websites. You’ll never have to worry about our writers confusing a heat pump with a furnace!
Is Your Contracting Company’s Web Design Mobile-Friendly?
Have you ever looked at your company’s website on your smartphone? How does it look? Can you read your site’s text and quickly find your company’s phone number? Are you still waiting for your site to load?
Whenever your customers have home emergencies (say they need their garage door repaired or they need to schedule a drywall repair), they’re going to be searching for your services on their smartphones. If you’ve ever tried to browse a traditional website from your phone, you know the problems; they are slow to load and hard to read. Plus, search engines like Google will not rank your site well in search engine results if it’s not mobile-friendly!
Simply put, if your contracting company doesn’t have a website optimized for mobile devices and smartphones, you’re losing prospective clients and sales!
At Blue Corona, we offer a variety of mobile web design options for contracting businesses, including:
- Custom Mobile Websites – A snippet of code placed in the section of your website’s HTML source code detects the device being used by the visitor to access the site and then redirects visitors using mobile devices to a different website—typically housed on a different website URL—like “m.yourcontractingcompany.com.” These websites are quick and inexpensive to build.
- Responsive Websites – With responsive design, you have one website—one set of HTML code—but the code automatically adjusts various visual attributes on the web page based on the type of device being used by the visitor. Whether you’re looking for a custom mobile site or responsive design for your website (or even a hybrid approach of the two!), Blue Corona can help.
What Sets Blue Corona Apart
When you choose Blue Corona as your web design partner for your contracting company, you’ll receive:
- A team that understands your contracting business from an owner’s perspective
- A project manager who coaches and guides you through the process to make sure your site goes “live” on time and on budget
- A great looking and functioning website design that exceeds your expectations
- A measurable improvement in your organic search rankings and visit-to-lead conversion rates (our typical client experiences a 100 – 500% performance increase between their old website and their new website in areas such as organic traffic generation (SEO) and visit-to-lead conversion rates!)
You Might Also Be Interested In…
- Free Analysis