- Competitive Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Website Design
- Tracking & Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Franchise Marketing
- Case Studies
- Case Studies
- Home services
- Home Design & Remodeling
- Commercial Services
Contractor Web Design Services Proven to Increase Leads & Sales
Most contractors think of their website as an online brochure. In reality, your company’s website is a virtual sales rep, capable of generating massive amounts of leads and sales, often at a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing and advertising. So how does your website measure up?
Blue Corona specializes in designing general contractor websites that are not only beautiful but also rank well in search engine results and convert your visitors into customers (read our case study on how we get that done!).
We’ve built numerous websites for plumbers, HVAC companies, remodelers, roofers, window and door companies, garage door companies, insulation companies, and general contractors.
Let us help you redesign your contractor website and turn into your number one sales and marketing tool!
Our Custom Contractor Web Design Services
From small general contractor website designs to large construction company websites, we have the contractor website services for you.
Characteristics of a Sales-Driving General Contractor Website Design
Wondering why your competitors are outperforming you? It most likely has something to do with their website and what’s on it. If you want your website to produce quality leads and more contracting jobs, it needs to be the following:
- Your website needs to be visible – When we say visible, we mean in search engines like Google. Over 90% of online experiences begin with a search engine, so your builder or contractor website needs to be optimized for the best search engine optimization (SEO) practices. When you choose our website design company, you’re guaranteed to have a website optimized for SEO.
- Your website needs to be mobile friendly – 52% of all US online traffic now comes from smartphones and tablets, and 57% of users say they won’t recommend a business with a poorly designed mobile site. If that’s not enough to convince you, Google also ranks mobile websites higher in the search engine results.
- Your website needs to be fast – When building construction websites (or any general contracting website) speed is essential. Website visitors need to see something happen on your site in under three seconds. If not, 40% of them will leave and go to another website. Even a one-second delay can cause a 7% reduction in conversions.
- Your website needs an optimal user experience – Once your page loads, users form an opinion in 0.5 seconds. They expect to be able to find information easily and quickly—especially from a mobile device
- Your website needs to be secure – Data breaches and hacked consumer information have been big topics of discussion recently—and your website visitors know this. If your website has any place where users can fill in personal information (even if it’s just a phone number and email address) it needs to be secure. Google also gives preference to secured websites in the search results.
Why Clients Love Our Contractor Website Services
You have a lot of choices when it comes to web design companies, so why choose us? As a business owner, your website should work for you. Since 2007, Blue Corona has specialized in custom, sales-driving contractor web designs. Our work ranges from highly customized, enterprise-level web portals down to affordable contractor websites for small businesses—we guarantee you’ll find something you like. From design to content, our team will handle it all to give you a turn-key website:
- Hosting and coding
- Graphic design
- Advanced analytics tracking
- Optimization for SEO
- Existing content import
- New content creation
- Lead form creation and tracking
- Website compatibility across all browsers and devices
- Integration with social media pages
- XML sitemap creation and submission
- And more!
What’s more, you will 100% OWN your website—unlike a lot of other contractor website design companies that hold it hostage. You’d be surprised how many web design companies have hidden clauses in their contracts.
Ready for a new contractor website? Check out our website design portfolio and view some of our best residential construction websites and commercial construction websites. See something you like? Contact us today!
Learn More About Our Contractor Marketing Services and Insights
- Free Analysis