- Competitive Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Website Design
- Tracking & Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Franchise Marketing
- Case Studies
- Case Studies
- Home services
- Home Design & Remodeling
- Commercial Services
Dental Website Design Services
Professional Dental Websites Proven to Attract New Patients
Your website is arguably your dental office’s center’s most important marketing asset, and if it isn’t bringing in enough new patients, it’s time for a new one. Consider this:
- 89% of patients use a search engine to solve healthcare queries, and 73% of patients rely on search engines to find a dentist
- 63%of consumers primarily use your company’s website to find and engage with you
- 75% of patients say they have judged a dentist’s credibility based on their website design
In the digital landscape of today’s business world, every dentist needs a website—it acts as your virtual sales rep 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If your dental website isn’t mobile friendly, is outdated, doesn’t convert visitors into new patients, or simply isn’t up to your satisfaction, you need professional website design services from a company that makes the process easy. Scroll down to learn more, or contact us below to get started!
Our Dental Website Design Services
From small dental clinic website designs to large enterprise projects, we have a custom solution for you.
Characteristics of the Best Dental Website Designs
Your website design matters—a single bad experience on a website makes users 88% less likely to visit the website again.
If you want to capture patients’ attention, your website experience needs to be on par with the best medical website experience they’ve ever had. What does that look like?
- Your dental clinic’s website needs to be visible – When we say visible, we mean in search engines like Google. Over 90% of online experiences begin with a search engine, so your website needs to be optimized for the best dental search engine optimization (SEO) practices. When you choose our website design company, you’re guaranteed to have a website optimized for search engines.
- Your dental clinic’s website needs to be mobile friendly – 62% of smartphone owners use their device to look up health information, and 82% of smartphone users use a search engine when looking for a local dentist. Not only that, but according to Google, 77% of smartphone owners have used their smartphones to find local health services in the past six months, and 79% of them say they’re more likely to revisit and/or share a mobile site if it is easy to use. If that’s not enough to convince you, Google also ranks mobile websites higher in the search engine results.
- Your dental clinic’s website needs to be secure – Data breaches and hacked consumer information have been big topics of discussion recently—and your website visitors know this. If your website has any place where users can fill in personal information (even if it’s just a phone number and email address) it needs to be secure. Google also gives preference to secured websites in the search results.
- Your dental clinic’s website needs to be fast – Website visitors need to see something happen on your site in under three seconds. If not, 40% of them will leave and go to another dentist’s website. Even a one-second delay can cause a 7% reduction in conversions.
- Your dental clinic’s website needs an optimal user experience – Once your page loads, users form an opinion in 0.5 seconds. They expect to be able to find information easily and quickly—especially from a mobile device.
Why Clients Love Our Dental Clinic Websites
You have a lot of choices when it comes to dentist web design companies, so why choose us? As a business owner, your website should work for you. Since 2007, Blue Corona has specialized in custom, sales-driving web designs. Our work ranges from highly customized, enterprise-level web portals down to affordable web design services for small practices—we guarantee you’ll find something you like. From design to content, our team will handle it all to give you a turnkey website:
- Hosting and coding
- Graphic design
- Advanced analytics tracking
- Optimization for SEO
- Existing content import
- New content creation
- Lead form creation and tracking
- Website compatibility across all browsers and devices
- Integration with social media pages
- XML sitemap creation and submission
- And more!
What’s more, you will 100% OWN your website—unlike a lot of other local website design companies that hold it hostage. You’d be surprised how many web design companies have hidden clauses in their contracts.
How Much Does a Dental Website Design Cost?
One question we get a lot is “How much does a dental website design cost?”
Truthfully, you can find dental clinic websites for pretty much any price—but you get what you pay for.
Here’s what goes into the cost of a website:
- Hosting – This is the service or company providing space on the internet for your website. Hosting providers include WPEngine (our recommendation if you have a WordPress website), GoDaddy, InMotion, and others. Hosting is charged monthly and typically costs $7 and up.
- Domain name – This is shown as www.yourcompany.com, and is usually a yearly payment.
- Design – Some designs are free, other cost money.
- Plugins and extensions – Typically, the more plugins you want, the more expensive a website gets.
- The complexity of design – The more customized your website is, the more expensive it will be.
Web design isn’t one size fits all—there are no cookie cutter solutions, at least not from the best companies. A good dental website design agency will help you figure out the best type of website for your individual clinic. What’s important is that your website is beautiful, thoughtfully laid out, and lead-focused.
You also need to continually update it to keep up with the modern dental patient’s expectations. The best dental websites in 2018 may be obsolete come 2022 since consumer preferences and digital access is advancing at breakneck speed.
A professional web design and marketing company, like Blue Corona, can help with this. Did we mention that we use years of data to guide our designs? You’re guaranteed to get a high-performing, lead-driving website.
Want More Patients? Start with a Dental Clinic Website from One of the Best Dental Website Design Companies in the Nation
Blue Corona is an award-winning web design company with a team of digital designers specializing in designing and building mobile-friendly websites that:
- Increase leads
- Drive sales growth
- Optimize marketing costs
- Differentiate their brands in the marketplace
Unlike other website design companies that only focus on the look of your company’s website, Blue Corona’s web designers uniquely target the dental industry, your market, and your customers with precision. But don’t take our word for it—check out our website design case studies that prove it.
The best dental website companies—like Blue Corona—have worked with dentists and dental practices of all sizes throughout their website design projects. They also have a team of in-house website designers ready to take on your next project.
- Free Analysis