- Competitive Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Website Design
- Tracking & Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Franchise Marketing
- Case Studies
- Case Studies
- Home services
- Home Design & Remodeling
- Commercial Services
Dentist Website Design Services
Professional Dental Websites Proven to Attract New Patients
Your website is arguably your dental office’s center’s most important marketing asset, and if it isn’t bringing in enough new patients, it’s time for a new one. Consider this:
- 89 percent of consumers use a search engine to solve healthcare queries, and 73 percent of patients rely on search engines to find a dentist
- 63 percent of consumers primarily use your company’s website to find and engage with you
- 75 percent of consumers say they have judged a company’s credibility based on its website design
In the digital landscape of today’s business world, every dentist needs a website—it acts as your virtual sales rep 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If your dental website isn’t mobile friendly, is outdated, doesn’t convert visitors into new patients, or simply isn’t up to your satisfaction, you need professional website design services from a company that makes the process easy. Scroll down to learn more, or contact us below to get started!
Our Dentist Website Design Services
From small dental practice website designs to large enterprise projects, we have a custom solution for you.
Characteristics of the Best Dental Website Designs
Your website design matters—a single bad experience on a website makes users 88 percent less likely to visit the website again.
If you want to capture patients’ attention, your website experience needs to be on par with the best medical website experience they’ve ever had. What does that look like?
- Your dental website needs to be visible – When we say visible, we mean in search engines like Google. Over 90 percent of online experiences begin with a search engine, so your website needs to be optimized for the best dental search engine optimization (SEO) practices. When you choose our website design company, you’re guaranteed to have a website optimized for search engines.
- Your dental website needs to be mobile friendly – 62 percent of smartphone owners use their device to look up health information, and 82 percent of smartphone users use a search engine when looking for a local dentist. Not only that, but according to Google, 77 percent of smartphone owners have used their smartphones to find local health services in the past six months, and 79 percent of them say they’re more likely to revisit and/or share a mobile site if it is easy to use. If that’s not enough to convince you, Google also ranks mobile websites higher in the search engine results.
- Your dental website needs to be secure – Data breaches and hacked consumer information have been big topics of discussion recently—and your website visitors know this. If your website has any place where users can fill in personal information (even if it’s just a phone number and email address) it needs to be secure. Google also gives preference to secured websites in the search results.
- Your dental website needs to be fast – Website visitors need to see something happen on your site in under three seconds. If not, 40 percent of them will leave and go to another dentist’s website. Even a one-second delay can cause a seven percent reduction in conversions.
- Your dental website needs an optimal user experience – Once your page loads, users form an opinion in 0.5 seconds. They expect to be able to find information easily and quickly—especially from a mobile device.
Why Dentists Love Our Dental Website Designs
You have a lot of choices when it comes to dentist web design companies, so why choose us? As a business owner, your website should work for you. Since 2007, Blue Corona has specialized in custom, sales-driving web designs. Our work ranges from highly customized, enterprise-level web portals down to affordable web design services for small practices—we guarantee you’ll find something you like. From design to content, our team will handle it all to give you a turnkey website:
- Hosting and coding
- Graphic design
- Advanced analytics tracking
- Optimization for SEO
- Existing content import
- New content creation
- Lead form creation and tracking
- Website compatibility across all browsers and devices
- Integration with social media pages
- XML sitemap creation and submission
- And more!
What’s more, you will 100 percent OWN your website—unlike a lot of other local website design companies that hold it hostage. You’d be surprised how many web design companies have hidden clauses in their contracts.
To put it simply, your website should be beautiful, thoughtfully laid out, and lead-focused. What you did in 2017 and 2018 may not work anymore since consumer preferences and digital access is advancing at breakneck speed. A professional web design and marketing company, like Blue Corona, can help with this. Did we mention that we use years of data to guide our designs? You’re guaranteed to get a high-performing, lead-driving website.
Want More Patients? Start with a Dentist Website Design from One of the Best Dental Website Design Companies in the Nation
Blue Corona is an award-winning web design company with a team of digital designers specializing in designing and building mobile-friendly websites that:
- Increase leads
- Drive sales growth
- Optimize marketing costs
- Differentiate their brands in the marketplace
Unlike other website design companies that only focus on the look of your company’s website, Blue Corona’s web designers uniquely target the dental industry, your market, and your customers with precision. But don’t take our word for it—check out our website design case studies that prove it.
We’ve worked with dentists and dental practices of all sizes throughout their website design projects and have a team of in-house website designers ready to take on your next project.
- Free Analysis