- Competitive Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Website Design
- Tracking & Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Franchise Marketing
- Case Studies
- Case Studies
- Home services
- Home Design & Remodeling
- Commercial Services
Website Design & Development for Attorneys
At some point in their lives, everyone needs a good lawyer. In today’s digital world, the first place people look when they need legal services is online. To be exact, 93 percent of online experiences begin with a search engine. That means the very first interaction a potential client has with your law firm is your website.
Most lawyers think of their website as an online brochure. In reality, your company’s website is a virtual sales rep, capable of generating massive amounts of leads and sales, often at a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing and advertising. So how does your website measure up? Before you decide, consider these facts:
- 47% of people expect a web page to load in 2 seconds or less.
- Once your page loads, users form an opinion in .05 seconds.
Blue Corona specializes in designing websites for lawyers that not only look great, but also rank well in search engine results and convert your visitors into clients (read our case study on how we get that done!)
You can trust our team of specialists because we specialize in digital marketing for the legal industry. That means we fully understand:
- The main problems facing your industry
- Your top priorities
- Your target audience and how they think
- The mistakes law firms like yours have made in the past, and how to avoid/fix them
- Proven ways to get you more clients
Whether you need a large or small law firm website, contact us and we’ve got it handled. Let us help you redesign your law firm’s website and turn into your number one sales and marketing tool!
Our Website Design Services for Lawyers
From design to content, our team will handle it all. If your budget is limited, we have a huge library of lawyer website templates, designs, and layouts proven effective for SEO and for converting visits into leads.
Looking for something totally custom for your domain? We can do that too! It doesn’t matter whether this will be your first website or a simple SEO tune-up of your existing website; you’ve come to the right place and our design and development team can help!
- Custom Web Design Packages for Lawyers– Looking for a new website? We’ve built hundreds of custom lead generation websites for law firms and professional service companies. You can rest assured that your website will not only look great, but also help you generate more business via the web.
- Custom Mobile Websites – The world has gone mobile. Is your website ready? Get a mobile-friendly version of your website and turn more mobile visitors into leads and sales!
- Website Copywriting for Lawyers – Your website should be your #1 sales and marketing tool for your business. Does your website’s copy represent your best pitch? If you need compelling, SEO-friendly copy and content for your website, our team has extensive experience writing content for lawyers, including divorce law, elder law, family law, and more.
- User-Friendly Websites – It shouldn’t take an entire IT department to update your website! We build our website on the world’s most user-friendly CMS, WordPress.
- Secure Websites – Website hacking is on the rise and we’ll recommend measures from protecting your site from hacks that can cost your business traffic, visits, and leads.
Responsive Lawyer Websites
Have you ever looked at your company’s website on your smartphone? How does it look? Can you read your site’s text and quickly find your company’s phone number? Are you still waiting for your site to load?
More and more, people who are searching for legal services are searching for them on their smartphones. If you’ve ever tried to browse a traditional website from your phone, you know the problems; they are slow to load and hard to read. Plus, search engines like Google will not rank your site well in search engine results if it’s not mobile-friendly!
If your Firm doesn’t have a website optimized for mobile devices and smartphones, you’re losing rankings, prospective clients, and sales!
About Blue Corona
When you choose Blue Corona as your web design partner, you’ll receive:
- A team that understands your law firm from an owner’s perspective
- A project manager who coaches and guides you through the process to make sure your site goes “live” on time and on budget
- A great looking website that exceeds your expectations
- A measurable improvement in your organic search rankings and visit-to-lead conversion rates. Our typical client experiences a 100 – 500% performance increase between their old website and their new website in areas such as organic traffic generation (SEO) and visit-to-lead conversion rates!
You may also be interested in:
- How to Market Your Law Firm Online
- Email Marketing for Lawyers
- Social Media Marketing for Lawyers
- SEO for Lawyers
- Pay Per Click Advertising for Lawyers
- Do Law Firms Need SEO?
- How to Get Your Law Firm on page One of Google
- Free Analysis