- What We Do
- Case Studies
Get more leads and book more roofing jobs with Blue Corona’s lead-generating websites for roofers
Most roofers think of their website as an online brochure. In reality, your website is a virtual sales rep, capable of generating massive amounts of leads and sales, often at a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing and advertising. It’s not enough to simply have a website, though—75% of people admit to judging a company’s credibility based on its website design. If yours doesn’t “wow” visitors from the get-go, you’re losing jobs to your competitors. So, how does your website measure up?
Blue Corona specializes in designing roofing websites that are not only beautiful, but also rank well in search engine results and convert your visitors into customers.
Our Roofing Website Design Services
From small roofing contractor website designs to large, enterprise-level web projects, we have a custom website solution for your roofing business.
Characteristics of the Best Roofing Websites
Wondering why other roofing companies are booking more jobs than you? It most likely has something to do with their website and what’s on it. If you want your website to produce quality leads and more roofing jobs, it needs to be the following:
- Your website needs to be visible – When we say visible, we mean in search engines like Google. Over 90% of online experiences begin with a search engine, so your website needs to be optimized for the best search engine optimization (SEO) practices. When you choose our website design company, you’re guaranteed to have a website optimized for SEO.
- Your website needs to be mobile friendly – 52% of all US online traffic now comes from smartphones and tablets, and 57% of users say they won’t recommend a business with a poorly designed mobile site. If that’s not enough to convince you, Google also ranks mobile websites higher in the search engine results.
- Your website needs to be fast – Website visitors need to see something happen on your site in under three seconds. If not, 40% of them will leave and go to another website. Even a one-second delay can cause a 7% reduction in conversions.
- Your website needs an optimal user experience – Once your page loads, users form an opinion in 0.5 seconds. They expect to be able to find information easily and quickly—especially from a mobile device
- Your website needs to be secure – Websites for contractors need to be secure. Data breaches and hacked consumer information have been big topics of discussion recently—and your website visitors know this. If your website has any place where users can fill in personal information (even if it’s just a phone number and email address) it needs to be secure. Google also gives preference to secured websites in the search results.
What You Can Expect from Our Websites for Roofing Contractors
Roofing contractor marketing isn’t easy, but we’ve got it down toa science. When you choose Blue Corona as your website design partner, you’ll receive:
- A team that understands your roofing business from an owner’s perspective and never runs out of roofing marketing ideas
- Roofing webmasters who are responsive and help get new photos and projects live quickly
- A project manager who coaches and guides you through the process to make sure your site goes “live” on time and on budget
- A great looking design/build website that exceeds your expectations
- A measurable improvement in your organic search rankings and visit-to-lead conversion rates. Our typical client experiences a 100 – 500% performance increase between their old website and their new website in areas such as organic traffic generation (SEO) and visit-to-lead conversion rates!
Ready for a new roofing website?
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.