- What We Do
- Case Studies
Senior Living Websites
Professional Assisted Living Websites Proven to Attract New Clients
Your website is arguably your senior living facility’s most important marketing asset, and if it isn’t bringing in enough new patients, it’s time for a new one. Consider this:
- 92% of consumers look at websites when choosing a local business
- 75% of consumers say a website’s design is the number one factor in deciding the credibility of a business
- A single bad website experience makes users 88% less likely to revisit that website
In the digital landscape of today’s business world, every business needs a website—it acts as your virtual sales rep 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If your senior living website isn’t mobile friendly, is outdated, doesn’t convert visitors into new clients, or simply isn’t up to your satisfaction, you need professional website design services from a company that makes the process easy. Scroll down to learn more, or contact us below to get started!
Our Senior Living Website Design Services
From small home care website designs to large senior living projects, we have a custom solution for your company.
Characteristics of the Best Assisted Living Website Designs
Your website design matters. The nursing home/assisted living industry is built on trust, and 75% of people have judged a company’s credibility and trustworthiness based on how their website looks.
If you want to connect with potential clients and build trust from the getgo, your website experience needs to be on par with the best website experience they’ve ever had. What does that look like?
- Your website needs to be visible – When we say visible, we mean in search engines like Google. Over 90% of online experiences begin with a search engine, so your website needs to be optimized for the best search engine optimization (SEO) practices. When you choose our website design company, you’re guaranteed to have a website optimized for SEO.
- Your website needs to be mobile friendly – 50% of searches for assisted living facilities take place on a mobile device, and 82% of smartphone users use a search engine when looking for a local treatment center or health facility. If that’s not enough to convince you, Google also ranks mobile websites higher in the search engine results.
- Your website needs to be secure – Data breaches and hacked consumer information have been big topics of discussion recently—and your website visitors know this. If your website has any place where users can fill in personal information (even if it’s just a phone number and email address) it needs to be secure. Google also gives preference to secured websites in the search results.
- Your website needs to be fast – Website visitors need to see something happen on your site in under three seconds. If not, 40% of them will leave and go to another website. Even a one-second delay can cause a 7% reduction in conversions.
- Your website needs an optimal user experience – Once your page loads, users form an opinion in 0.5 seconds. They expect to be able to find information easily and quickly—especially from a mobile device.
Why Our Clients Love Our Senior Living Website Designs
You have a lot of choices when it comes to senior living web design companies, so why choose us? As a business owner, your website should work for you. Since 2007, Blue Corona has specialized in custom, sales-driving web designs. Our work ranges from highly customized, enterprise-level web portals down to affordable web design services for small businesses—we guarantee you’ll find something you like.
From design to content, our team will handle it all to give you a turnkey website:
- Hosting and coding
- Graphic design
- Advanced analytics tracking
- Optimization for SEO
- Existing content import
- New content creation
- Lead form creation and tracking
- Website compatibility across all browsers and devices
- Integration with social media pages
- XML sitemap creation and submission
- And more!
What’s more, you will 100% OWN your website—unlike a lot of other senior care website design companies that hold it hostage. You’d be surprised how many web design companies have hidden clauses in their contracts.
To put it simply, your website should be beautiful, thoughtfully laid out, and lead-focused. What you did in 2017 and 2018 may not work anymore since consumer preferences and digital access is advancing at breakneck speed. A professional web design and marketing company, like Blue Corona, can help with this. Did we mention that we use years of data to guide our designs? You’re guaranteed to get a high-performing, lead-driving website.
Want More Clients? Start with a Senior Living Website from Blue Corona
Blue Corona is an award-winning web design company with a team of digital designers specializing in designing and building mobile-friendly websites that:
- Increase leads
- Drive sales growth
- Optimize marketing costs
- Differentiate their brands in the marketplace
Unlike other website design companies that only focus on the look of your company’s website, Blue Corona’s web designers uniquely target your industry, your market, and your customers with precision. But don’t take our word for it—check out our website design case studies that prove it.
We’ve worked with businesses of all sizes throughout their website design projects, from small local contractors to enterprise organizations, and have a team of in-house website designers ready to take on your next project.
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.