- Competitive Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Website Design
- Tracking & Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Franchise Marketing
- Case Studies
- Case Studies
- Home services
- Home Design & Remodeling
- Commercial Services
Urgent Care Website Design Services
Professional Urgent Care Websites Proven to Attract New Patients
When they need urgent care services, the modern, convenience-driven consumer goes online to find them—frequently from a mobile device. If your urgent care website doesn’t instantly provide them with everything they need to know before they go, they’ll pick a different one. If your current urgent care website design isn’t bringing in enough new patients, it’s time for a new one. Consider this:
- 73 percent of patients rely on search engines to find a health practitioner or treatment center
- 63 percent of consumers primarily use your company’s website to find and engage with you
- 48 percent of consumers say a website’s design is the number one factor in deciding the credibility of a business.
In the digital landscape of today’s business world, every urgent care center needs a website—it acts as your virtual sales rep 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If your medical website isn’t mobile friendly, is outdated, doesn’t convert visitors into new patients, or simply isn’t up to your satisfaction, you need professional website design services from a company that makes the process easy. Scroll down to learn more, or contact us below to get started!
Our Urgent Care Website Design Services
The best urgent care websites attract new patients and make the process of getting medical care convenient and easy. But, they should not only attract patients—they should help you retain them as repeat customers. Features you need includes waiting room times, patient portals, online patient education resources, and more. See how we can help below:
Characteristics of the Best Urgent Care Website Designs
Your website design matters—research by Klein & Partners revealed that 11 percent of visitors to a hospital or health system say their website experience created new, negative feelings about that brand.
If you want to capture patients’ attention, your website experience needs to be on par with the best medical website experience they’ve ever had. What does that look like?
- Your website needs to meet patient’s needs – When we say “needs to meet patients’ needs,” we mean your website needs to make the process of getting healthcare easy, intuitive, and empathetic. This translates into a website with patient portals, waiting room wait times, physician profiles/directories, and contact information, directions, and resources. You also need to organize your website in a way that’s empathetic to the patient. Computer users under stress (as is often the case with healthcare website visitors) need to be able to find what they need quickly and easily.
- Your website needs to be visible – When we say visible, we mean in search engines like Google. Over 90 percent of online experiences begin with a search engine, so your website needs to be optimized for the best search engine optimization (SEO) practices. When you choose our website design company, you’re guaranteed to have a website optimized for search engines.
- Your website needs to be mobile friendly – 62 percent of smartphone owners use their device to look up health information, and 82 percent of smartphone users use a search engine when looking for a local treatment center or health facility. Not only that, but according to Google, 77 percent of smartphone owners have used their smartphones to find local health services in the past six months, and 79 percent of them say they’re more likely to revisit and/or share a mobile site if it is easy to use. If that’s not enough to convince you, Google also ranks mobile websites higher in the search engine results.
- Your website needs to be secure – Data breaches and hacked consumer information have been big topics of discussion recently—and your website visitors know this. If your website has any place where users can fill in personal information (even if it’s just a phone number and email address) it needs to be secure. Google also gives preference to secured websites in the search results.
- Your website needs to be fast – Website visitors need to see something happen on your site in under three seconds. If not, 40 percent of them will leave and go to another website. Even a one-second delay can cause a seven percent reduction in conversions.
- Your medical website needs an optimal user experience – Once your page loads, users form an opinion in 0.5 seconds. They expect to be able to find information easily and quickly—especially from a mobile device.
Why Healthcare Professionals Love Our Urgent Care Websites
You have a lot of choices when it comes to urgent care web design companies, so why choose us? As a business owner, your website should work for you. Since 2007, Blue Corona has specialized in custom, sales-driving web designs. Our work ranges from highly customized, enterprise-level web portals down to affordableurgent care website templates for small treatment centers and private practices—we guarantee you’ll find something you like. From design to content, our team will handle it all to give you a turn key website:
- Hosting and coding
- Graphic design
- Advanced analytics tracking
- Optimization for SEO
- Existing content import
- New content creation
- Lead form creation and tracking
- Website compatibility across all browsers and devices
- Integration with social media pages
- XML sitemap creation and submission
- And more!
What’s more, you will 100 percent OWN your website—unlike a lot of other local website design companies that hold it hostage. You’d be surprised how many web design companies have hidden clauses in their contracts.
To put it simply, your website should be beautiful, thoughtfully laid out, and lead-focused. What you did in 2017 and 2018 may not work anymore since consumer preferences and digital access is advancing at breakneck speed. A professional web design and marketing company, like Blue Corona, can help with this. Did we mention that we use years of data to guide our designs? You’re guaranteed to get a high-performing, lead-driving website.
Grow Your Urgent Care Practice with a Professional Medical Website Design from the Experts in Healthcare Marketing
Blue Corona is an award-winning web design company with a team of digital designers specializing in designing and building mobile-friendly websites that:
- Increase patient counts
- Drive sales growth
- Optimize marketing costs
- Differentiate their brands in the marketplace
Unlike other website design companies that only focus on the look of your practice’s website, Blue Corona’s web designers uniquely target your industry, your market, and your customers with precision. But don’t take our word for it—check out our website design case studies that prove it.
We’ve worked with businesses of all sizes throughout their website design projects, from small local urgent care centers to national chains, and have a team of in-house website designers ready to take on your next project.
- Free Analysis