- Competitive Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Website Design
- Tracking & Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Franchise Marketing
- Case Studies
- Case Studies
- Home services
- Home Design & Remodeling
- Commercial Services
Special: $499* WordPress migrations if you sign up before 9/30/16.
Tired of waiting for your “web guy” to update your website? Sick of wanting to make a simple change to your website—remove an expired coupon, add someone new to the meet the team page, publish a new blog post, update the copyright in the footer, etc.—and being put in a 7-10 day long queue with your digital marketing agency? Wish you could take matters into your own hands but you don’t have any experience with HTML?
We feel you. And we can help.
Meet your new favorite content management system, WordPress.
What Is WordPress?
WordPress is a very popular blogging platform, but it can also be used as your website’s content management system or CMS. A CMS is a piece of software, integrated with the coding of your website, that makes it easy for you to add, change or remove content from your website—with very little or no technical knowledge!
Our WordPress Migration Services
Blue Corona can help you migrate your existing site to WordPress without sacrificing your design, content, or SEO value.
Note: There are a number of important things to consider when migrating your site—especially if you have already invested time or money into improving your website’s positioning on the web. Failing to take necessary precautions could result in a significant loss in rankings, traffic, and leads—essentially making your previous investment in search engine optimization obsolete.
Our team will:
- Create a backup of your current site.
- Recode your existing design on a WordPress framework (all done on a development server so you don’t have to worry about site downtime while we create your new WordPress site).
- Export all content (including SEO valuable meta data) from your old site and import it onto your new site.
- As we prepare to launch the new site, make sure to implement any 301 redirects necessary to maintain SEO value and to properly transfer all tracking codes and conversion codes.
- Provide you with a one-hour WordPress training session post-launch to teach you how to update your new website.
Unlike many web design companies who focus only on the functionality and aesthetic of a website, Blue Corona is a comprehensive online marketing solutions provider—meaning we look at all aspects of your website to ensure that your website is working hard for you. Your WordPress migration project will be overseen by a dedicated team of developers and quality assurance managers to ensure we protect your company’s most valuable online marketing asset—your website.
Why Migrate Your Site to WordPress?
- Easy to Update – WordPress makes it easy for you to add, change or remove content from your website with little too no coding or HTML knowledge. If you can use Microsoft Word, you can use WordPress.
- Good for SEO – WordPress has built a reputation for providing a solid SEO foundation as a CMS—and with good reason. It’s not a coincidence that WordPress sites tend to rank well on Google. Its success can be attributed primarily to the built-in features that make it easy to customize a site, especially for businesses or authors with little technical experience.
- Fast Load Times – WordPress sites tend to have fast load times that can be made even faster through WordPress specific hosting plans created to optimize site speeds (optional as requested).
- Limitless Plugins – You can easily customize your WordPress site by choosing plug-ins that work to enhance your overall site functionality. There’s a plugin for almost anything you can think of.
- No designer needed – With so many free and inexpensive themes available, you can create an attractive-looking site without having to hire a designer.
Ready to Move to WordPress?
If you own a business and want to improve your organic ranking or be able to easily add, change or remove content from your website without having to call your “IT guy”, contact us today and get a personalized tour of WordPress. Using WordPress is easy and requires little or no technical knowledge to use.
Act fast: we typically charge $789 for a WordPress migration but we’ll currently migrate a <250 page site for the low cost of $499* if you sign up before 9/30/16.
*Some special functionality may require additional coding hours and will be pointed out before the start of the project. Migrations of sites over 250 pages or with special advanced functionality will be priced out separately. Design update requests outside of the existing site design will require additional hours beyond the standard migration price.
- Free Analysis