- Competitive Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Website Design
- Tracking & Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Franchise Marketing
- Case Studies
- Case Studies
- Home services
- Home Design & Remodeling
- Commercial Services
Free Competitor Analysis
See what your competitors are doing and outrank them online…
Ever wondered why your competitors’ websites rank higher than yours on Google? Is it the way their website is coded, how often they’re blogging, the fact that their website is faster than yours, or that they have more keywords than you do? You can answer all of these questions (and more!) with a free competitor analysis from Blue Corona. We’ve created a sophisticated software program that is not yet available to the public.
Just enter your website, some target keywords, and a few competitors in the form on the right and hit submit. We’ll evaluate your website and show you how you stack up against the competition. We’ll provide you with tangible insights as to why certain competitors outrank you and offer some pointers to measurably improve your online marketing performance.
Get never-before-seen insights into what your competitors are doing to market their businesses online – FREE!
Leap-frog the competition! Fill out the form today or contact us to learn more.
What Happens in Your Free Online Competitor Analysis?
When it comes to website competitive analyses, free is standard. But, if you’re looking for the most comprehensive view of your company’s overall marketing health, we actually recommend having a digital marketing company perform a complete, detailed audit.
Our competitive analysis techniques include examining:
- Website security (HTTPS vs. HTTP)
- Website mobile-friendliness
- Website speed
- Website content quality
- Website content length
- Presence of quality backlinks that point back to your website
- How many (and the quality of) reviews
- Website search visibility and rankings for top keywords
- PPC advertising projections (estimated CPC)
- Market demand (search volume)
- Website user experience (UX) issues (broken links)
- SERP features in your landscape (local packs, featured snippets, image packs, etc.)
- Google My Business profile if a local business
- Website indexing issues
What Website Competitor Analysis Tools Do You Use?
Not all free competitive analyses are created equal, and the secret sauce is in the tools and techniques your digital marketing company uses. We use a wide variety of competitive analysis tools, techniques, and insights, including (but not limited to):
- Moz Keyword Explorer
- Moz Link Explorer
- Google Keyword Planner
- Our proprietary SEO competitor analysis tool and audit platform
- Google Search Console
- Google My Business profiles
- Google PageSpeed Insights
- And more!
- Free Analysis