- Competitive Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Website Design
- Tracking & Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Franchise Marketing
- Case Studies
- Case Studies
- Home services
- Home Design & Remodeling
- Commercial Services
Digital Competitor Analysis
See what your competitors are doing and outperform them online…
Ever wondered why your competitors are getting more calls and leads than you? Chances are, it has to do with their online presence. A multitude of factors go into dominating the web, and something as simple as having a faster website may tip the scales in your (or your competitor’s) favor.
If you’re curious to see how your online presence stacks up against your competitors, Blue Corona’s digital competitive analysis is a great first step. To get a summary of your digital competitive landscape or see if you benefit from full, customized digital competitive analysis, fill out the form below.
We’ll evaluate your website and either give you a digestible snapshot of your competitive landscape or recommend a full, customized analysis that identifies your digital strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. You’ll walk away with tangible insights as to why certain competitors outperform you and offer some pointers to measurably improve your online marketing performance.
Leap-frog the competition! Fill out the form today or contact us to learn more.
What Happens in An Online Competitor Analysis?
When it comes to digital competitive analyses, there is no one-size-fits-all package. We take a case-by-case customized approach to all analyses, from our free landscape snapshot summaries to our in-depth, custom digital strategy audit packages.
Our competitive analysis techniques differ based on the goal of the audit, but can include examining:
- Website security (HTTPS vs. HTTP)
- Website mobile-friendliness
- Website speed
- Website content quality
- Website content length
- Presence of quality backlinks that point back to your website
- How many (and the quality of) reviews
- Website search visibility and rankings for top keywords
- PPC advertising projections (estimated CPC)
- Market demand (search volume)
- Website user experience (UX) issues (broken links)
- SERP features in your landscape (local packs, featured snippets, image packs, etc.)
- Google My Business profile if a local business
- Website indexing issues
What Competitor Analysis Tools Do You Use?
Not all competitive analyses are created equal, and the secret sauce is in the tools and techniques your digital marketing company uses. We use a wide variety of competitive analysis tools, techniques, and insights, including (but not limited to):
- Moz Keyword Explorer
- Moz Link Explorer
- Google Keyword Planner
- Our proprietary SEO competitor analysis tool and audit platform
- Google Search Console
- Google My Business profiles
- Google PageSpeed Insights
- And more!
- Free Analysis