Franchise Marketing Services
Franchise Digital Marketing Agency: SEO, PPC, Web Design & More
At Blue Corona, we understand that marketing franchises and multi-location organizations comes with unique challenges and opportunities. From consistent branding and messaging to complex reporting and tracking for each location, Blue Corona’s franchise marketing services handle it all. We are a top digital marketing agency for franchises, providing:
- Specific strategies for each franchise location to dominate their local market
- Roll-up reporting for corporate-level and location-specific reporting
- A dedicated account manager and a team of franchise digital marketing specialists that get to know your industry and specific markets as if they were their own businesses
- Full-service, flexible franchise marketing solutions to meet all your needs (whether they’re unique to each location or consistent across your entire organization)
If you’re looking for a strategic franchise marketing agency that specializes in web design, pay per click, and SEO, you’ve found the right one. Learn more about how franchise marketing services can help you increase leads and sales, optimize your franchisees’ marketing costs, and differentiate your locations online or contact us now to get started!
Complete Franchise Internet Marketing Solutions
If you want to increase leads, sales, and your ultimate bottom line, you’re going to need more than one strategy in your digital marketing playbook. To get the best results, our experts recommend you combine the following strategies:
Your Website: The Foundation Of Your Franchise Marketing Strategy
Website Design for Franchises
Don’t think of your website as a brochure; think of it as a virtual sales rep capable of generating a massive number of leads and sales for your franchise, often at a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing and advertising. With that being said, how easy is it for potential customers who aren’t familiar with your brand to find your website?
At the highest level, internet marketing success for franchises is a real estate game. Your goal should be to cost-effectively build, develop, and maintain as much online real estate as you need to establish yourself as the authority in your industry. That becomes more difficult with franchises because many franchise websites or collections of websites are massive in size.
Often, there’s a lot to handle within one CMS that manages all the locations either on one domain or individual websites. You also may be dealing with multiple franchise owners managing their own website and have to ensure that everyone adheres to a certain standard (which can feel like herding cattle).
By trusting your web presence to the experts in franchise marketing, you’re getting a partner that understands your web development difficulties and can help you navigate them.
Franchise Digital Marketing Services to Get Your Company on the First Page of Google
IMPROVE YOUR SEARCH ENGINE RANKINGS WITH SEO for Franchises & CONTENT MARKETING
To rank well organically, you must establish and promote your franchise as THE authority in your market. Ranking well on Google, Bing, and Yahoo! requires three things:
- First, your website must be coded in a way that makes it easy for the search engines’ software to find, crawl, and categorize your website. At Blue Corona, our web team specializes in designing websites and landing pages that are not only highly optimized for search engines but also convert traffic to leads and sales.
- Second, you must create web page after web page of unique, relevant, and remarkable content. Our content marketing team has extensive experience writing online content (including blogs, landing pages, press releases, email newsletters, e-books, and more!) for multiple industries—so you won’t have to write a thing (unless you want to!).
- Third, you must promote your site to other relevant and authoritative websites and get them to link to, reference, and cite you as an authority. Unlike other SEO companies, you’ll never have to worry about us building shady links that will get you penalized by Google!
When you hire Blue Corona as your SEO company and content marketing partner, you’ll receive a dedicated account manager as well as a support team that includes an analyst, a web designer/developer, and a dedicated, professional copywriter who is well-versed in the industry. You’ll also receive detailed monthly reports that connect your website’s SEO performance to your franchise’s bottom line.
Local SEO for Franchises
Did you know that almost half of total Google search queries have local intent? In addition to improving your organic search engine listings with SEO services, you need to include local SEO in your franchise marketing plan. Google’s local map listings often appear before the organic listings, leading to better click-through rates for your company from potential customers.
As an award-winning SEO company, we understand that the more listings you have on the first page of search results—including local listings, organic listings, and paid listings—the better. Our local SEO services will increase your company’s visibility for geographically related searches.
PAY-PER-CLICK ADVERTISING FOR Franchises
To dominate all of the search results, you also need to invest in paid ads. Pay per click ads appear above organic listings and can drive a considerable amount of business to your locations—63% of people say they click on paid ads, and 75% of them say paid search ads make it easier to find the information they’re looking for.
In addition to local SEO and content marketing, PPC is a great way to make your company visible on the first page of search engine results. Once you set up your ads on Google Ads, you’ll see your advertisement within a couple of hours and have complete control over budget, copy, and placement. When Blue Corona manages your PPC account, we’ll handle everything—from keyword discovery and ad copy creation to bidding and ad split testing. That way, our PPC managers can continue their data-driven approach to success and you can continue expertly running your company.
Why Franchises Say Blue Corona Is the Best Franchise Marketing Company
If you just typed “franchise marketing companies near me” in Google and picked the one closest to your business, you may have made a mistake (unless it’s us, of course). We’ve helped franchises large and small all over the U.S.—and we can help yours, too.
At Blue Corona, we try and let our clients speak for us. Take a look at our reviews from current and former franchise clients to hear straight from them why our franchise marketing agency is exactly what you need. The main reason you should choose us as your digital marketing service provider is that everything we do comes from the perspective of a business owner, and we treat your business like our own. What does that mean?
- You’ll own all your deliverables, including your website. Some cheap franchise marketing companies offer “free” websites with their services, or offer websites hosted on their “proprietary platform.” These are red flags that indicate you’re about to be handcuffed into an unfavorable contract. You can learn more about website ownership clauses here >>
- You’ll optimize your marketing costs. Everything we do is tracked with advanced analytics so we can continually optimize your campaigns. This means you spend less and get more.
- You get a dedicated account manager to be your guide, as well as a full support team that includes an analyst, a web designer/developer, a PPC ad manager, and a professional, U.S.-based copywriter.
- You get the peace of mind that we have your back. Digital marketing is a long-term investment, which is why we believe in building partnerships, not acquiring clients. You can rest assured your dedicated account manager will be there for all of your needs and will over-deliver on results.
- You get detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that tie your digital marketing services to your bottom line.
Achieve Measurable Results with Targeted Digital Marketing Services
How much will working with Blue Corona help your business? It’s the question every prospective client wants to know, but it’s difficult to (intelligently) answer without some level of initial analysis. There are a lot of variables to consider, including:
- Your market area
- Your current website
- The competitive landscape in your market
- And more!
Want to see the success stories of business owners just like you who signed on for our internet marketing services? Check out our case studies!
Partner with Our Franchise Marketing Agency for Franchise Marketing Services Today
Contact us today for a free consultation. Tell us about your situation and we’ll provide you with candid recommendations for franchise marketing services. Click on the services above to learn more, read our online marketing case studies detailing actual results we’ve produced for business just like yours, or pick up the phone and call us today at 800.696.4690!
What is franchise digital marketing?
Digital marketing for franchises includes all marketing and engagement activities done through online media channels. The role digital marketing plays in your franchise marketing plan is to help you generate awareness, website traffic, leads, and sales from the web.
Why should franchises invest in digital marketing?
Franchises should invest in digital marketing because 97% of U.S. consumers go online to find products and services in their area. To turn them into new customers, you need to be in all the places they spend their time—the search engines, social media, on your website, and all other online places they visit.
What digital marketing services do you provide?
We offer a full suite of franchise digital marketing services, including SEO, PPC, web design, social media marketing, email marketing, instant chat services, analytics and tracking, video marketing, and branding.
Which online marketing services are best for my franchise?
Most franchises will need SEO, local SEO, PPC, and website design as core services. Beyond that, which services are best for your business depends on a few things, including your goals, market area, target audience, and more.
How much does digital marketing for franchises cost?
Depending on the package you choose, franchise marketing packages can run anywhere from $2,500 to over $10,000 per month.
What is your reporting and communication process?
We generate monthly reports for franchise owners. You can be sure you’re in good hands because our account managers have a reputation for responsiveness and attention to detail. We always establish reporting and communication expectations during our intake call.
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.