- Digital Marketing Services
- Case Studies
Charlotte SEO Services
Search Engine Optimization from a Top Charlotte SEO Company
If you’re looking for an SEO company that will get you RESULTS, you’ve come to the right place! Blue Corona is one of the top search engine optimization companies in the country and we’re located right here in Charlotte!
Move over, Yellow Book, today’s consumer goes online to find products and services in North Carolina—and 93 percent of those online experiences start with a search engine.
If your company isn’t on the first page of Google and other search engines, you’ve got a problem. Over 95 percent of people don’t go past the second page of search results, and 40 percent of clicks go to the top three listings.
Get your website to the top of search engines with search engine optimization. If you’re looking for a Raleigh, Durham, or Charlotte SEO company, we’re the smart choice. Come out and visit our office or we’ll come to take a tour of yours. Contact Blue Corona today and let’s set up an in-person meeting.
Could Your Website Benefit from SEO?
Why Choose a Local Charlotte SEO Company?
If you need help driving more qualified visitors to your website, you don’t need to hire an SEO company in Charlotte—or anywhere in North Carolina. Technically speaking, there’s nothing that prevents an SEO company located in another part of the country from helping you improve your website. However, local companies tend to have a better view of the local landscape and can provide additional insight. There’s also the human factor—for some business owners, nothing can take the place of a good old-fashioned face-to-face meeting. It seems as though no matter how much technology improves, few things build trust like putting a name with a face and a good firm handshake!
What Is SEO?
HOW SEO SERVICES BOOST YOUR BOTTOM LINE
SEO is the process of editing and creating website content and code that ranks well on search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. First, your website must be coded so search engines can find and crawl it. Your website also needs to be fast, secure, and mobile friendly. Second, you need web page after web page of unique, remarkable, and optimized content. Third, you must gain citations, links, and references from other relevant and authoritative websites.
How Our Expert SEOs Get Your Business to the Top of the Search Results
If we had to distill our entire SEO philosophy into a single statement, it would be this: to rank well organically, you must establish and promote your company as THE authority for what you do, in the markets you do it. Ranking well on search engines in Charlotte requires three things:
- Your website must be coded in a way that makes it easy for the search engines’ software to find, crawl, and categorize your website.
- You must create web page after web page of unique, relevant, and remarkable content.
- You must promote your site to other relevant and authoritative websites and get them to link to, reference, and cite you as an authority.
Our Charlotte SEO company and SEO campaign managers have accomplished this for many businesses in multiple industries—from home contractors and plumbers to e-commerce sites and athletic facilities. Our team of copywriters focuses on creating quality content that will both add value to an online user’s experience and rank well on Google, Bing, and Yahoo!. Not only will we create a thorough content marketing plan, but we will implement it in a way that gets your website visitors that turn into leads and sales.
HOW MUCH DO SEO SERVICES COST?
Wondering how much SEO costs? The top Charlotte SEO agencies (like us) won’t give you a direct quote until after an analysis, because it completely depends upon your needs. A word of caution: you get what you pay for. Sure, you can find SEO packages that go as low as $500 per month, but chances are you’ll end up losing money because of the poor quality of work. The best SEO services cost from $2,000 to upwards of $20,000 per month.
What should really matter is your return on marketing investment (ROMI). Sure, $5,000 per month may sound like a big investment for a local business, but if your ROMI turns into $50,000 per month, it’s worth the investment.
If you sign up with a cheap SEO company that offers low monthly payments and includes a “free” website, you may be leasing space on their proprietary platform, meaning you lose your website and all your work once you leave. Avoid outsourced SEO work as it’s usually riddled with errors that are blatantly obvious.
Learn More About SEO
Our goal is to become your trusted resource for all things SEO and online marketing. If you’re the type of business owner or marketing executive that likes to really understand the way things work before hiring a vendor, we encourage you to take advantage of some of the free resources we’ve created:
- SEO Related Blog Posts
- Our Main SEO Services Page
- Internet Marketing Resources for Business Owners
- Web Marketing & Analytics Case Studies
Questions to Ask an SEO Agency Before Hiring Them
Not all Charlotte SEO companies live up to their promises of more traffic, better rankings, and more leads. Some SEO agencies achieve results, but they do so by using “black-hat SEO” techniques. These unethical strategies can hurt your website’s rankings—and ultimately your business.
Before selecting an SEO company in North Carolina, make sure to ask the following questions:
- What’s in my current contract?
- What’s the process if I cancel?
- How will we communicate and how often?
- Do I have full access to my site and Analytics/Adwords accounts?
- Will I own my website?
- Do you provide guarantees?
- Have you done work like this for companies similar to mine?
- What contracts and options are available? How do I determine the right budget?
- What are all your fees and payment options?
Avoid any search engine optimization companies that “guarantee” any of the following:
- Overnight rankings
- Doubled traffic within a certain amount of time
- Instant leads
- Search engine submissions
- A certain amount of backlinks in a certain amount of time
- Any sort of ROI projections
Why Select Blue Corona Over Other Charlotte SEO Companies?
If you’re looking for an expert Charlotte SEO company, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve helped companies large and small all over the North Carolina (and the U.S.)—and we can help yours, too.
But don’t take our word for it—take a look at our internet marketing reviews from current and former Charlotte, NC clients to hear straight from them why we are the best internet marketing company for your needs.
Done that? Great! The reason we have such great reviews is that everything we do comes from the perspective of a business owner, and we treat your business like our own. What that means is:
- You won’t be handcuffed to long-term contracts. Some Charlotte marketing companies will surprise you with long-term contracts and deliverable ownership clauses (meaning, if you leave before your contract is up you pay a hefty fee or lose all the assets they created). While we encourage you to give your campaigns at least three to six months to fully ramp up, you are free to leave and take your assets with you at any time.
- You’ll own all your deliverables, including your website. Some cheap SEO marketing companies offer “free” websites with their services, or offer websites hosted on their “proprietary platform.” These are red flags that indicate you’re about to be handcuffed into an unfavorable contract. You can learn more about website ownership clauses here >>
- You’ll optimize your marketing costs. Every one of your marketing campaigns will be based on hard data and tracked with advanced analytics so we can continually optimize your campaigns. This means you spend less and get more.
- You get a dedicated account manager to be your guide, as well as a full support team that includes an analyst, a web designer/developer, PPC ad manager, and professional, U.S.-based copywriter.
- You get the peace of mind that we have your back. Digital marketing is a long-term investment, which is why we believe in building partnerships, not acquiring clients. You can rest assured your dedicated account manager will be there for all of your needs and will over-deliver on results.
- You get detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that tie your digital marketing services to your bottom line.
In the heart of the Queen City, our Charlotte office has an even mix of dedicated account managers, copywriters, SEO campaign managers, and PPC specialists and analysts. Our North Carolina team members are certified in:
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- Bing Ads
- Other platforms like Houzz
In addition to the benefits of our rooftop deck overlooking the skyline and a wafting aroma from the BBQ restaurant below our office, we have one main reason for why we come into work every day: helping our clients’ businesses grow.
We provide services to clients throughout the United States but are centrally located for companies looking to grow their online marketing game in:
- North Carolina (NC), including Charlotte, Raleigh, Winston-Salem, Durham, and more
- South Carolina (SC), including Columbia, Charleston, Greenville, Rock Hill, and more
- Georgia (GA), including Atlanta, Columbus, Savannah, Athens, Augusta, and more
- Florida (FL), including Orlando, Jacksonville, Tallahassee, and more
To work with our Charlotte SEO team, call us today—in return, we’ll make your phone ring with new leads and sales!
We are located at:
1401 Central Avenue, Suite 200-F
Charlotte, North Carolina 28205
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.