- Competitive Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Website Design
- Tracking & Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Franchise Marketing
- Case Studies
- Case Studies
- Home services
- Home Design & Remodeling
- Commercial Services
Franchise PPC Services
Pay Per Click Advertising for Franchises
Want more leads and booked jobs for your franchise? If you’re not testing and investing in pay per click (PPC) advertising, you’re missing out.
Take a minute and search Google for “your core service + one of your service areas” or a similar term your potential customers are using to find businesses like you. If you don’t see your website on the first page, you’re choosing to send prospective customers to competing companies!
Blue Corona has extensive experience helping franchise businesses like yours cost-effectively market their companies on the Internet, improve their overall online presence and visibility, and get more leads and sales from the web.
When you choose Blue Corona, we handle all aspects of your franchise PPC strategy—from keyword research to ad copy creation to bid management and more. We’ve managed paid search accounts for all sorts of businesses across the country.
Whether you’re looking to fine-tune your existing franchise PPC campaign or you’re starting from scratch and need a complete pay per click setup, our specialists are ready to help. Contact us now, or keep scrolling to learn more!
Our PPC Process for Franchises
Our process for PPC is similar to our approach to franchise marketing in general: TRACK > TEST > TWEAK > REPEAT. Simply put, you can’t maximize what you fail to measure and track. Better data equals better results.
1 A DIGITAL COMPETITOR ANALYSIS, INCLUDING:
- Completing a market analysis of your service areas and industry
- Finding local competitors currently investing in PPC with higher ad positioning
- Analyzing search terms, monthly search volumes, and more in your market
- Creating and setting revenue and cost-per-lead goals
2CUSTOM, DATA-DRIVEN ADS, INCLUDING:
- Researching keywords to find what and how your customers are searching for your services
- Creating ad copy and creatives for high-performing ads
- Split-testing ad copy and creatives
- Conducting competitor research on ad copy and creatives
3PPC AD TRACKING AND ANALYTICS, INCLUDING:
- Tracking average ad positions by campaign
- Tracking click-through rate
- Tracking and optimizing cost-per-click
- Tracking leads, calls, and sales
- Attributing revenue to each paid campaign
4PPC CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT, INCLUDING:
- Managing and tweaking bids for each campaign
- Monitoring keyword search queries and adjusting bidding
- Monitoring the average position, click-through-rate, and cost-per-click
- And more optimizations for campaign improvement
5PAID SEARCH CAMPAIGNS, INCLUDING:
- Paid ads that target consumers based on their queries in search engines
- PPC-ad-specific landing page optimizations
- Coordinated paid search and SEO campaigns
- Display advertisement campaigns
- Retargeted ads and remarketing campaigns
Benefits of PPC Advertising for Franchises
VISIBILITY & RELEVANCE
The two biggest benefits of PPC advertising are controlled visibility and relevance. Traditional advertising, which many franchise locations continue to rely on, interrupts people that may or may not be interested or in the market for your services or offerings.
Online marketing strategies like pay per click advertising only puts your message or ad in front of people actively interested in it or ready to make a buying decision. The odds are extremely high that someone searching for “your services in Maryland” needs and is interested in finding a place of service!
HIGHLY CONTROLLABLE & MANAGEABLE ROI
Search engine marketing (SEM) is comprised of pay per click (PPC) advertising and search engine optimization (SEO). Many franchise marketers or operations managers make the mistake of favoring one strategy over the other. It is not uncommon for a business owner to hear from a friend that SEO is better than PPC and refrain from any further investigations of PPC advertising.
In reality, the franchises having the most success marketing their businesses online use both strategies. Pay per click advertising offers several advantages over SEO:
- PPC advertising offers (near) immediate results; SEO can take weeks or months to start working
- PPC advertising is nearly 100% controllable; no SEO company can promise you a certain ranking
- The most accurate keyword tool (data that can be used for an SEO campaign) is a ‘live’ PPC campaign
- The return on investment (ROI) from PPC advertising can be far more easily controlled than an SEO campaign
Pay Per Click Services Our Franchise Clients Swear By
- Paid Search Campaigns – Not only do 75% of people say paid search ads make it easier to find the information they need, but 41% of clicks also go to the top three paid ads on the search results page (Wordstream). Paid search ads target consumers by the keywords they type into the search bar, meaning it’s the best way to grab someone’s attention at the moment they’re looking for your product or services.
- Social Media Campaigns – The average social media user spends two hours on social media sites each day. However, thanks to most social media platforms’ algorithms, it’s nearly impossible for businesses to be noticed—unless you put money behind it.
- Google Ads Management – Google Ads (formerly Google Adwords) is Google’s proprietary ads platform. With an unprecedented reach, businesses make an average of $2 in income for every $1 they spend in Ads (Google).
- Google Local Services Ads Management – Google Local Services ads are meant for local businesses in specific industries. They are rolling out slowly across the United States, and Blue Corona has already launched dozens of successful campaigns. You can get on our list to be notified when they are available in your service area here.
- Bing Ads Management – As a Bing Partner, you can be sure to get the most return for your ad spend.
- YouTube Advertising – YouTube is arguably the second most popular search engine, and the evolving consumer preference for video isn’t a trend. Consumers are 27 times more likely to click through online video ads than standard banners, and companies which use video ads in their marketing grow revenue 49% faster year-over-year than those which don’t.
- Display Ads Management – Display ads, run through the Google Display Network, show your ads to consumers while they’re browsing other websites. You’ve likely seen display advertisements on popular news sites, weather sites, and even on smaller blogs you follow.
- Shopping Ads (Ecommerce) Management – If you’re looking to sell more products, grow your business, and get more people to know your brand, a shopping campaign can help.
- Remarketing – Customers who see retargeted ads are 70% more likely to convert on your website. Learn more about remarketing and get started today!
Do Pay Per Click Services Work to Increase Leads and Sales?
Yes. Check out our PPC case studies that prove it. For example, one HVAC company investing in our pay per click services saw:
- 1,214% return on ad spend
- A $28 cost per lead
Another client, an HVAC company in Pennsylvania, saw the following results from a Local Services ad campaign:
- A 9:1 return on investment
- A $16.36 cost per lead
Want more? Head over to this case study to see how we got these results for another client:
- A 279% increase in leads
- A 56% increase in click-through rate
How Blue Corona Helps Franchises with PPC
OUR PAY PER CLICK MANAGEMENT PROCESS
Blue Corona has a proven pay per click setup and management system specifically designed for franchises like you. Our PPC setup and management services include:
- Campaign strategy
- Keyword research
- Ad copy creation
- Geo-targeted ads
- Targeted location settings
- Budget and bid management
- Ad testing
- Conversion tracking
- Detailed monthly reporting
- Desktop and mobile PPC ads
To effectively track your conversions, we’ll set up online conversion tracking and phone call tracking so that we can accurately see how well your franchise PPC campaigns are performing and make adjustments as needed. It’s important that franchises don’t skip this step—we’ve found that phone leads tend to greatly outnumber contact form submissions in this industry!
What Makes Us Different than Other Franchise Advertising Agencies
Paid search platforms like Google Ads are self-service platforms, which means you don’t need to hire a professional PPC company to set up and manage your campaign. While it is true that many business owners generate awesome profits via their pay per click advertising campaigns, inexperienced newcomers can (and
often do) waste thousands of dollars.
Blue Corona has a team of dedicated PPC specialists with years of experience creating and optimizing paid search campaigns in a wide range of industries, including the franchise world. Our PPC specialists work with an account manager to learn every aspect of a client’s business model to better manage the Google Ads account, including:
- The client’s sales funnel
- The lead-to-sale ratio
- The visit-to-lead ratio
- Profit margins for each product and service sold
We use our understanding of the client’s sales funnel to set bids appropriately and achieve the optimal cost per lead. Our desire to treat your franchise as our own combined with years of expert PPC management experience equals a cost-effective form of advertising with tremendous reach and potential.
Need PPC Services? We’re the Company You Want.
Contact us online or call 800.696.4690 to learn more about Blue Corona’s pay per click advertising and management services for small businesses.
What Makes Blue Corona Different
Our goal is to be the best analytical, data-driven online marketing and PPC company on the planet! Unlike other PPC companies, we operate from the perspective of a business owner (our account managers have gotten to know more about business than most “paid search gurus” will ever know—call us and see).
We strive to provide superior service by offering the following to all our franchise PPC clients:
- A dedicated Account Manager, someone that understands business and paid search, to be your guide
- Detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect PPC performance to your bottom line
- A support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated professional copywriter
- Access to our proprietary analytics software(better data drives better results)
Our Happy Clients
“I've been working with Blue Corona for over seven years, but before that, I was doing it all in-house. Blue Corona has impacted GAC in a way that has helped us grow in a turnkey manner. They care about your business and they're willing to work with you and really understand what your needs are as a business, and then develop a program to help you. I strongly recommend Blue Corona to any HVAC company out there.”
“Before working with Blue Corona, our website was old and basic... it really didn't match the image we wanted to portray in the market. We ended up choosing Blue Corona because they impressed us with their thorough research and understanding of our needs and our culture. The big benefit for us throughout the process was their ability to leverage their team's experience when we had an idea of what we wanted to do but didn't really know how to implement...”
“This has by far been the best return on investment I’ve ever seen. This has opened up another door for revenue to come in. My website has turned into my best sales rep. The company markets itself! My account manager presents all the information in a way that I can understand. She always takes my calls. She responds to my emails in a timely fashion. She helps me come up with new ideas. She is outstanding! Blue Corona provides results....”
“We are very pleased not only with the end result, but also with the entire process of working with Blue Corona. The amount of patience, guidance, and knowledge that they displayed throughout the whole process made them a very easy and enjoyable partner to work with. We are thrilled with our new website, mobile site, and content management system. We would recommend Blue Corona for any website development or redesign project.” With 25 retail stores and six dealer locations throughout...”
“We trust our support team at Blue Corona completely and quite frankly are involved in very little of what they do for us. They truly understand SEO and what is needed to make it work. I would say this has been the most valuable aspect of working with Blue Corona. They do so with little to no effort on our part, which allows our sales managers to focus on sales rather than SEO tasks and education. For all of these...”
“"Blue Corona measures and tracks my website and all my advertising so I know exactly what is working and what needs to be re-evaluated. They break down the data into actionable insights and clear takeaways. Before I hired them, I was getting 3 property management leads per month. Today, as a direct result of their SEO work and pay-per-click expertise, I receive over 25 leads per month and my cost per lead has actually gone down!" Rory Coakley founded Coakley Realty...”
“Blue Corona's expertise in search engine optimization is directly responsible for driving the increase in monthly visits to our web site, producing many telephone inquiries and visits to our showroom.”
“Both the design of the website, and the later design of our mobile website, were extremely easy and professional. In the past I had problems with web designers not understanding how I wanted the site to look and respond. Working with Chase, there were none of these issues. He really listened to my requests, asked questions to make sure he understood what I was saying, and made many suggestions of ways to improve the site in ways that had never...”
“I used to get a couple form submissions a year—and it was all spam. Now, we’re getting leads—and they’re qualified! You can find an SEO company anywhere. With Blue Corona, you get an account rep that’s there for you. I know there’s somebody looking out for our website and helping us grow.”
“My husband and I have each been in the business world for at least 30 years and I can honestly say that I have never worked with a team of people as wonderful as Blue Corona's. We know virtually nothing of the SEO business and they have guided us through this in a most impressive way. Tara has been our main point of contact and I truly cannot say enough things about that amazing woman. It is due to Tara and her...”
- Free Analysis