- What We Do
- Case Studies
PPC for Moving Companies
Pay Per Click Advertising for Moving Companies
Want more leads and booked jobs for your moving company? If you’re not testing and investing in pay per click (PPC) advertising, you’re missing out.
Take a minute and search Google for “movers + one of your service areas” or a similar term your potential customers are using to find moving companies. If you don’t see your website on the first page, you’re choosing to send prospective customers to competing moving companies!
Blue Corona has extensive experience helping movers like you cost-effectively market their companies on the Internet, improve their overall online presence and visibility, and get more leads and sales from the web.
Wondering how to market a moving company? We’ve got your back! Whether you’re looking for stand-alone PPC services or are looking for a complete moving marketing package, we’re the ones to make it happen. When you choose Blue Corona, we handle all aspects of your PPC strategy—from keyword research and ad copy creation to bid management and more. Contact us now, or keep scrolling to learn more!
Our PPC Process for Moving Companies
Our process for PPC is similar to our approach to mover marketing in general: TRACK > TEST > TWEAK > REPEAT. Simply put, you can’t maximize what you fail to measure and track. Better data equals better results.
1 A DIGITAL COMPETITOR ANALYSIS, INCLUDING:
- Completing a market analysis of your service areas and moving industry
- Finding local moving competitors currently investing in PPC with higher ad positioning
- Analyzing moving company keywords, monthly search volumes, and more in your market
- Creating and setting revenue and cost-per-lead goals
2CUSTOM, DATA-DRIVEN ADS, INCLUDING:
- Researching moving keywords to find what and how your customers are searching for your services
- Creating ad copy and creatives for high-performing ads
- Split-testing ad copy and creatives
- Conducting competitor research on ad copy and creatives
3PPC AD TRACKING AND ANALYTICS, INCLUDING:
- Tracking average ad positions by campaign
- Tracking click-through rate (CTR)
- Tracking and optimizing cost per click (CPC)
- Tracking leads, calls, and sales
- Attributing revenue to each paid campaign
4PPC CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT, INCLUDING:
- Managing and tweaking bids for each campaign
- Monitoring keyword search queries and adjusting bidding
- Monitoring the average position, click-through rate, and cost per click
- And more optimizations for campaign improvement
5PAID SEARCH CAMPAIGNS, INCLUDING:
- Paid ads that target consumers based on their queries in search engines
- PPC-ad-specific landing page optimizations
- Coordinated paid search and SEO campaigns
- Display advertisement campaigns
- Retargeted ads and remarketing campaigns
Benefits of PPC Advertising for Moving Companies
VISIBILITY & RELEVANCE
One of the reasons PPC is one of the best moving company ad options is that it offers controlled visibility and relevance. Traditional advertising, which many movers continue to rely on, interrupts people who may or may not be interested or in the market for your services or offerings.
Online marketing strategies like pay per click advertising only put your message or ad in front of people actively interested in it or ready to make a buying decision. The odds are extremely high that someone searching for “moving company in Maryland” needs and is interested in finding a place of service!
HIGHLY CONTROLLABLE & MANAGEABLE ROI
Search engine marketing (SEM) is comprised of pay per click (PPC) advertising and search engine optimization (SEO). Many movers make the mistake of favoring one strategy over the other. It is not uncommon for a business owner to hear from a friend that SEO for moving companies is better than PPC and refrain from any further investigations of PPC advertising.
In reality, the moving companies having the most success in marketing their businesses online use both strategies. Pay per click advertising offers several advantages over SEO:
- PPC advertising offers (near) immediate results; SEO can take weeks or months to start working
- PPC advertising is nearly 100% controllable; no SEO company can promise you a certain ranking
- The most accurate keyword tool (data that can be used for an SEO campaign) is a ‘live’ PPC campaign
- The return on investment (ROI) from PPC advertising can be far more easily controlled than an SEO campaign
Pay Per Click Services Our Moving Clients Swear By
- Paid Search Campaigns – Not only do 75% of people say paid search ads make it easier to find the information they need, but 41% of clicks also go to the top three paid ads on the search results page (Wordstream). Paid search ads target consumers by the keywords they type into the search bar, meaning it’s the best way to grab someone’s attention at the moment they’re looking for moving help.
- Social Media Campaigns – The average social media user spends two hours on social media sites each day. However, thanks to most social media platforms’ algorithms, it’s nearly impossible for businesses to be noticed—unless you put money behind it.
- Google Ads Management – Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords) is Google’s proprietary ads platform. With an unprecedented reach, businesses make an average of $2 in income for every $1 they spend in Ads (Google).
- Google Local Services Ads Management – Google Local Services ads are meant for local businesses in specific industries. They are rolling out slowly across the United States, and Blue Corona has already launched dozens of successful campaigns.
- Bing Ads Management – As a Bing Partner, you can be sure to get the most return for your ad spend.
- YouTube Advertising – YouTube is the second most popular search engine, and the evolving consumer preference for video isn’t a trend. Consumers are 27 times more likely to click through online video ads than standard banners, and companies that use video ads in their marketing grow revenue 49% faster year-over-year than those which don’t.
- Display Ads Management – Display ads, run through the Google Display Network, show your ads to consumers while they’re browsing other websites. You’ve likely seen display advertisements on popular news sites, weather sites, and even on smaller blogs you follow.
- Shopping Ads (Ecommerce) Management – If you’re looking to sell more moving products, grow your business, and get more people to know your brand, a shopping campaign can help.
- Remarketing – Customers who see retargeted ads are 70% more likely to convert on your website. Learn more about remarketing and get started today!
Do Pay Per Click Services Work to Increase Leads and Sales?
Yes. Check out our PPC case studies that prove it. For example, one HVAC company investing in our pay per click services saw:
- 1,214% return on ad spend
- A $28 cost per lead
Another client, an HVAC company in Pennsylvania, saw the following results from a Local Services ad campaign:
- A 9:1 return on investment
- A $16.36 cost per lead
Want more? Head over to this case study to see how we got these results for another client:
- A 279% increase in leads
- A 56% increase in click-through rate
How Blue Corona Helps Moving Companies with PPC
OUR PAY PER CLICK MANAGEMENT PROCESS
Blue Corona has a proven pay per click setup and management system specifically designed for local companies like you. Our PPC setup and management services include:
- Campaign strategy
- Moving company keyword research, including negative keywords
- Ad copy creation
- Geo-targeted ads
- Targeted location settings
- Budget and bid management
- Ad testing
- Conversion tracking
- Detailed monthly reporting
- Desktop and mobile PPC ads
To effectively track your conversions, we’ll set up online conversion tracking and phone call tracking so that we can accurately see how well your PPC campaigns are performing and make adjustments as needed. It’s important that moving companies don’t skip this step—we’ve found that phone leads tend to greatly outnumber contact form submissions in this industry!
What Makes Us Different than Other Moving Company Advertising Agencies
Paid search platforms like Google Ads are self-service platforms, which means you don’t need to hire a professional PPC company to set up and manage your campaign. While it is true that many business owners generate awesome profits via their pay per click advertising campaigns, inexperienced newcomers can (and often do) waste thousands of dollars.
Blue Corona has a team of dedicated PPC specialists with years of experience creating and optimizing paid search campaigns for local businesses like moving companies. Our PPC specialists work with an account manager to learn every aspect of a client’s business model to better manage the Google Ads account, including:
- The client’s sales funnel
- The lead-to-sale ratio
- The visit-to-lead ratio
- Profit margins for each product and service sold
We use our understanding of the client’s sales funnel to set bids appropriately and achieve the optimal cost per lead. Our desire to treat your company as our own combined with years of expert PPC management experience equals a cost-effective form of advertising with tremendous reach and potential.
Need PPC for Movers? We’re the Company You Want.
Contact us online or call 800.696.4690 to learn more about Blue Corona’s pay per click advertising and management services for moving companies.
What Makes Blue Corona Different
Our goal is to be the best analytical, data-driven online marketing and PPC company on the planet! Unlike other PPC companies, we operate from the perspective of a business owner (our account managers have gotten to know more about business than most “paid search gurus” will ever know—call us and see).
We strive to provide superior service by offering the following to all our franchise PPC clients:
- A dedicated Account Manager, someone who understands business and paid search, to be your guide
- Detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect PPC performance to your bottom line
- A support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated professional copywriter
- Access to our proprietary analytics software(better data drives better results)
Our Happy Clients
"Blue Corona has been our marketing agency for over a year now. They have provided great services and strategies for accelerating our business growth. Most importantly, they are willing and able to adapt our marketing strategy to help us succeed in our industry. Our account manager has been awesome! She is and has been such an asset to Reliable Power Systems."
"Since working with Blue Corona our lead quality and profitability have skyrocketed! They give you advice on what is best for you rather what would line their own pockets. I have also been impressed by the quality of services (ad copy, amazing web design) and constant communication and tracking Blue Corona offers. Our account manager is truly a pleasure to work with. She is great at setting expectations and delivering results. I have worked with many marketing agencies and have...
"We have been partnering with Blue Corona for a couple of years now, and we are very pleased with the results. From the initial phase of learning our company's challenges and needs to the development of an effective online marketing strategy, working with the entire BC team has been a pleasure. The results have been tangible, and we're seeing an increase in leads and website visits across the board. One important asset BC brings to the table is their team's...
"I’m very happy with the progress of Blue Corona’s SEO and pay-per-click campaigns for my garage door business. Blue Corona has helped improve our online visibility and generate more leads."
"I've been with Blue Corona for over a year now. Hands down one of the best decisions I made for my business. The improvements they've made to my website, SEO, and general lead flow are so much better than previous companies I've worked with. One of the main reasons I chose them is they made decisions based on data and facts. Everything we do is measurable and they hold themselves accountable to the goals we collectively established. While all of...
"The switch to Blue Corona for our digital marketing needs was the best switch our team ever could have made. Our account manager is the best. She and her team are constantly staying a step ahead of industry trends and keeping us informed of best practices for our brand. We have seen tremendous results in a short time since beginning our partnership with Blue Corona, and we look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with their phenomenal team."
"I work for an Ohio HVAC, plumbing, electric, and indoor air quality company. Blue Corona has been nothing but helpful. We've used their services for several years and never had any issues. They've helped us improve PPC, SEO, social media, Local Services ads, and anything in between. I would 100% recommend using their services."
"Blue Corona has proven to be an integral marketing partner for our team. They handled our website revamp, as well as have continued to work with us to optimize our SEO, create campaigns, and evaluate our lead volume. Not only have we appreciated their professionalism, but we are so thankful for their assistance in facilitating our online growth."
"I've been a business owner for seven years and have spent a lot of money with numerous digital marketing companies. My experience with many of them has been akin to burning money. Working with Blue Corona has been the exact opposite experience--more like printing money than burning money. They created a really nice-looking website for my company and, month by month, they add new content, which drives more and more traffic. And of course, there is much more being done...
"Working with Blue Corona has been such a seamless process. They are efficient, creative, and extremely responsive. I have worked with numerous companies in the past and they are by far superior."
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.