- What We Do
- Case Studies
Pay Per Click Management (PPC) for Restoration Companies
Increase Leads & Booked Jobs with PPC Advertising for Restoration Companies
Thankfully, disaster doesn’t strike too often. But when it does, is your restoration company found on the first page of Google and other search engines, where local homeowners search for restoration contractors?
Pay per click (PPC) advertising for restoration companies is an affordable, highly controllable way to grow your business. Platforms like Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising (formerly Google AdWords, Bing Ads) give your business the ability to be found online at the exact moment in time prospective customers need you, helping you:
- Increase leads and sales – You get more website traffic and leads, resulting in increased sales and more booked jobs for your company
- Reduce marketing costs – You get fully optimized restoration PPC campaigns that eliminate wasted ad spend and help you save on marketing costs (and increase ROI)
- Differentiate your brand online – You separate your business from your top competitors by maximizing your search engine real estate and showing up first on search engines for restoration-related keywords
At Blue Corona, we specialize in providing the industry’s best PPC management services for restoration companies. Over the years, our team has fine-tuned our restoration PPC advertising campaigns for contractors across the country, and we know what it takes to grow your business.
Ready to get started? Contact us online to receive more information about Blue Corona’s PPC management services for restoration companies, or keep reading to learn more about how paid search can help you grow your business.
Pay Per Click Management Services for Restoration Contractors: What's Included
Alleviate the pain of PPC management with Blue Corona. We manage the entire advertising process—from campaign setup and regular optimizations to detailed, transparent reporting—focusing on driving new business through your restoration PPC campaigns while you focus on the day-to-day of running your company.
1 A DIGITAL COMPETITOR ANALYSIS:
- Completing a market analysis of your service areas and industry
- Finding local competitors currently investing in restoration PPC advertising and management services with higher ad positioning
- Analyzing search terms, monthly search volumes, and more in your market
2CUSTOM, DATA-DRIVEN ADS:
- Researching restoration keywords to find what and how your customers are searching for your services
- Creating ad copy and creatives for high-performing ads
- Split-testing ad copy and creatives
- Conducting competitor research on ad copy and creatives
- Creating and setting revenue and cost per lead goals and managing your campaigns to achieve them
3PPC AD TRACKING AND ANALYTICS:
- Tracking average ad positions by campaign
- Tracking click-through rate
- Tracking and optimizing cost per click
- Tracking leads, calls, and sales
- Attributing revenue to each paid campaign
4PPC CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT:
- Managing and tweaking bids for each campaign
- Monitoring keyword search queries and adjusting bidding
- Monitoring the average position, click-through rate, and cost per click
- And more optimizations for campaign improvement
5PAID SEARCH CAMPAIGNS:
Why Select Blue Corona Over Other Restoration Marketing Companies?
At Blue Corona, we try and let our clients speak for us. Take a look at these Blue Corona reviews and hear straight from our clients why we are the best PPC management firm for restoration companies. Above all, everything we do comes from the perspective of a business owner, and we treat your business like our own.
Done that? Great! Let’s get down to the details. We can offer you a few guarantees other companies can’t:
- You don’t have to worry about long-term contracts. We won’t handcuff you for a specific amount of time. Ever.
- You’ll own your ad creatives. Some PPC advertising companies won’t let you keep your ad creatives when you leave. Not us.
- You’ll optimize your marketing costs. All your restoration PPC ads are tracked, measured, and analyzed for improvements. This lowers your costs and raises results.
- You’ll have peace of mind knowing that we will bend over backward for you. We believe in building partnerships, not acquiring clients.
- You get a dedicated Account Manager to be your guide, as well as a support team that includes a PPC specialist, marketing analyst, web designer/developer, and an account manager to serve as your single point of contact.
- You get detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect PPC performance to your bottom line.
Our Happy Clients
I would 100% recommend Blue Corona to any new, aspiring HVAC, plumbing, electrical service, home services type business that is looking to expand the footprint of Internet marketing truly because the sense of, they're not like your every other internet marketing company. They're not going to sell you a bill of goods and over-promise and under-deliver. They're going to under-promise and over-deliver.
There's been plenty of times where we would sit back and look at things and go, "Hey, you know what? That's probably the best decision we made in a long time." I would definitely recommend [Blue Corona] to other service companies because I want to see how other people like me and my family here at work succeed.
"Blue Corona has been our marketing agency for over a year now. They have provided great services and strategies for accelerating our business growth. Most importantly, they are willing and able to adapt our marketing strategy to help us succeed in our industry. Our account manager has been awesome! She is and has been such an asset to Reliable Power Systems."
"Since working with Blue Corona our lead quality and profitability have skyrocketed! They give you advice on what is best for you rather what would line their own pockets. I have also been impressed by the quality of services (ad copy, amazing web design) and constant communication and tracking Blue Corona offers. Our account manager is truly a pleasure to work with. She is great at setting expectations and delivering results. I have worked with many marketing agencies and have...
"We have been partnering with Blue Corona for a couple of years now, and we are very pleased with the results. From the initial phase of learning our company's challenges and needs to the development of an effective online marketing strategy, working with the entire BC team has been a pleasure. The results have been tangible, and we're seeing an increase in leads and website visits across the board. One important asset BC brings to the table is their team's...
"I’m very happy with the progress of Blue Corona’s SEO and pay-per-click campaigns for my garage door business. Blue Corona has helped improve our online visibility and generate more leads."
"I've been with Blue Corona for over a year now. Hands down one of the best decisions I made for my business. The improvements they've made to my website, SEO, and general lead flow are so much better than previous companies I've worked with. One of the main reasons I chose them is they made decisions based on data and facts. Everything we do is measurable and they hold themselves accountable to the goals we collectively established. While all of...
"The switch to Blue Corona for our digital marketing needs was the best switch our team ever could have made. Our account manager is the best. She and her team are constantly staying a step ahead of industry trends and keeping us informed of best practices for our brand. We have seen tremendous results in a short time since beginning our partnership with Blue Corona, and we look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with their phenomenal team."
"I work for an Ohio HVAC, plumbing, electric, and indoor air quality company. Blue Corona has been nothing but helpful. We've used their services for several years and never had any issues. They've helped us improve PPC, SEO, social media, Local Services ads, and anything in between. I would 100% recommend using their services."
"Blue Corona has proven to be an integral marketing partner for our team. They handled our website revamp, as well as have continued to work with us to optimize our SEO, create campaigns, and evaluate our lead volume. Not only have we appreciated their professionalism, but we are so thankful for their assistance in facilitating our online growth."
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.