“Is social media marketing beneficial for contractors?”
This is one of the most common questions we get from contractors, and the answer is a very enthusiastic YES.
Social media marketing isn’t just for big brands, restaurants, and clothing lines. Every contracting business can benefit from building social media profiles and testing social media marketing campaigns. Why?
- 81% of consumers say their purchasing habits are influenced by recommendations and posts from friends on social media
- Social media is regularly used by 90% of young adults and 77% of adults aged 30-49.
- Social media is the second-most effective digital marketing tactic for customer retention, behind only email.
- 71% of consumers are more likely to purchase an item or service based on social media referrals
- 74% of consumers rely on social media to make a purchase decision
- Platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Pinterest allow you to target customers that have already indicated they might be in the market for contracting services.
Contrary to what some business owners believe, social media websites can generate a significant number of leads, sales, and referrals to your website. In fact, Blue Corona’s largest client ever was a lead that came in from Facebook!